Japan best be watching themselves

Japan best be watching themselves

We haven't forgotten

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/736672123012427776
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
youtube.com/watch?v=T2i_R7zUPVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch out Hillary, Trump's locking up the "this is for pearl harbor" constituency.

>embargo someone
>they attack
>HURR NEVAH FOGET

Im on some wu tang shit so protect ya fucking neck nigga - Ben Carson

Are you implying the embargo wasn't justified?
Are you implying that the embargo was the beginning of the conflict, that Japan wasn't doing anything wrong prior to our embargo?

>military installation attacked
>kill a quarter million civilians in return
>HURR JUSTICE, MURRIKA SAVIORS OF THE WORLD

>Forgetting about the bombs

Pfft bitch please. No need to waste our ground troops' lives when we could just nuke them. Shieet son it would have been much uglier if we did unleash our ground troops on those nips. Raping and murdering everywhere with some casualties on our side.

and don't forget nanking you fucking weeb

Not only that but we had a whole war with them because of it

The bombs were justified thru no Americans will get hurt/killed because we were about to do a land invasion which would have hurt Americans and that's a no no.

>Americans WILL justify killing civilians to spare soldiers
Literally subhumans.

>Germany
>trying to take the moral highground when discussing WW2
lol?

They had military bases on those islands tho and that was the target but dumb ass nips didn't evacuate in time.

>invade China
>Americans stop trading with you
>you attack them
>they fight back and win
>"HIROSHIMA NEVER FORGET"

It really is the japanese's fault. We warned them long before we dropped the nukes and gave them ample time to surrender or evacuate.

Anyone who has some gay as fuck moral outrage over hiroshima is a braindead retard.

hes a literal Sup Forumstard. whats more hes a shit tier/facebook rant tier one.

>It really is the jew's fault. We warned them long before we opened the chambers and gave them ample time to surrender or evacuate.

>those poor sugoi kawaii nihonjin victims desu!

Hitler was elected on an anti-Jew campaign in 1933 and mass attacks on them only started in 1938, so this isn't entirely baseless.

Except that there was no reason for you to be genociding anyone. We had plenty of reasons to want to demolish Japanese military installations.

>actually comparing Nazi Germany's needless genocide to the Americans wanting to end the war (the war that Germany started)

You can fuck right off.

More like Donald dumb lol

>itt americunts and chinks

Thx messrs skeltols

The war that the US had absolutely zero involvement in or weren't affected by in any way whatsoever until you decided to embargo Japan for some going-ons in China.

>some going-ons in China.
And now I know you're genuinely retarded. This conversation doesn't need to continue.

>embargo in response to a continental chimpout is grounds for war

Nice meme weeb

I think the nukes were a demonstration of power towards the Soviets more than anything. Japan was already completely destroyed at that point.

Would you think it was justified if Vietnamese and Arabs started massacring people in your cities? What your army did in their countries is your civilians' fault after all.

>UGU AMERICANU! WE DID NUFFING WRONGU!

Imagine if the Germans had the brainpower to develop nuclear weapons.You would have dropped them like there was no tomorrow.

Did Trump really say that?

Why the fuck would that need to be mentioned? What the fuck?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/736672123012427776

Who knows what kind of impact this will have with his anime voters

>any Chinks posting

Chinese literally don't post. And their diaspora is as cancerous as any other.

t. chang

Why do weabs defend Japan so much? They are not Japanese so it shouldn't concern hem at all

t. ken-sama

Anime posters leaving their basement or interacting with others ever
Oi mate I'm having a laugh

I don't think that "The Nazis would've done the same!" is a good argument when debating whether something is right or wrong...

lmao what a fucking retard

You wouldn't have done the same. You'd had dropped far more than two.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>Thousands of men, women and children interred at prisoner of war camps, including US POW,[18] were subjected to vivisection, often without anesthesia and usually ending with the death of the victim.[19] Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results.[20] The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants, including pregnant women (impregnated by Japanese surgeons) and their infants.[21]

>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.

>Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.[19]

They're outcasts in America and feel that they'll be accepted by the Japanese for liking their cartoons.

>points out that America was perfectly justified for what it did because of Japan's undeclared betrayal at Pearl Harbor
>"dude what a retard lmao"

>Provoke
>They retalliate by attacking a military base full of armymen that signed up to fight, and virtually no civilian casualties
Bar
ba
ric.

Germans made the bomb tho
Einstein was German

Soooooo

t. lee
no one defends ccp anyway
t. zhang who pretended to be a white conservative but failed

>provoke

Who are you quoting?

No, I'm calling Trump a retard, I think the retribution we gave the japs was perfectly justified.

The very, very early precursor of it, yes.
E=mc2 was the base on which 6 other (teams of scientists) built the A-bomb.

>implying everyone in America is white

>Prisoners were injected with inoculations of disease, disguised as vaccinations, to study their effects. To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhea, then studied. Prisoners were also repeatedly subject to rape by guards.[23]

>Plague fleas, infected clothing, and infected supplies encased in bombs were dropped on various targets. The resulting cholera, anthrax, and plague were estimated to have killed around and possibly more than 400,000 Chinese civilians.[24] Tularemia was tested on Chinese civilians.[25]

>Unit 731 and its affiliated units (Unit 1644 and Unit 100 among others) were involved in research, development, and experimental deployment of epidemic-creating biowarfare weapons in assaults against the Chinese populace (both civilian and military) throughout World War II. Plague-infested fleas, bred in the laboratories of Unit 731 and Unit 1644, were spread by low-flying airplanes upon Chinese cities, coastal Ningbo in 1940, and Changde, Hunan Province, in 1941. This military aerial spraying killed thousands of people with bubonic plague epidemics.[26]

Fun fact: no one was convicted because they sold their research to the americans

Why is he a retard?

He's the one who graduated with a 3.9 in the 70's at one of the best business schools on the planet. Now he owns a 4 billion dollar business.

He's definitely not "a retard."

Pearl Harbor is probably among the only things the Japanese did that wasn't breaking international, or national law.

Your point being?

Einstein didn't have all that much to do with the bomb. A German discovered nuclear fission though.

why are americans so stupid...

And the Japanese government destroyed around 40-50% of the documents before they handed it over for Unit 731 amnesty.

I think his statement about Pearl Harbor was retarded, friendo, he seems like a smart enough guy when it comes to business but not when it comes to diplomatic relations.

>

You know what the 1904 Geneva Convention that Japan signed says?
Exactly that is illegal. All wars must be declared.

So. Germany confirmed for nuking Japan?

How will atheists recover?

Why is it retarded?

Japan started the war and would not surrender until we killed millions of them. "Reconciling" with them implies that America did wrong. There is no rencociliation unless both sides compromise.
There's no other way around that fact.

So that makes it totally okay right?

No need to continually shove it in their faces though, it's absolutely unnecessary. Nearly all the Japanese from that time period are dead, we may as well move on.

Tell that to the people who think the US needs to apologize.

dont get it
from my experience basically american anti weeb/japan posters are either a brainwashed chinks/gooks being obsessed with ww2 or a genuine westaboo who are a hardcore nerd. normal moeshit haters, like me and those on Sup Forums, dont overreact over japan as much as you are doing.

Those people are retarded as well. It's time to move on.

He's signalling to patriots. It's all an act you can't take anything seriously when it comes to politics

Huh, what do you know.

Still seems pretty minor compared to all the war crimes during ww2 though.
A pre-emptive attack is probably the most commonly used tactic, ever.

He doesn't care about all this pretend friends and emotional shit.
He knows it all comes down to money and deals at the end of the day.

Hahaha we didn't give a fuck in the Cold War.

Japan didn't in WW2.

I guess the Chinese have a reason to be mad at us.

>it's unnecessary

Says who? You?
It's the reason the war started you stupid fuck. It's why Japan got nuked. It's why their nation is perma-cucked by America.

Everything they stood for, we destroyed.

More like you're just afraid of a boogeyman.

I killed your father 70 years ago.
Time to move on lmao.

>most commonly used tactic

No. No.

Only Jews, Arabs, and Nips have done that in recent wars.

What makes it necessary to continue to talk about shit that doesn't even matter anymore? Why is it necessary to rub it into their faces that they attacked us and we kicked their ass when most of the people from that era aren't even alive anymore?

says chink

though its interesting american chinks pretend to be a white patriot for anti japan propaganda. wonder what makes you chink so mad.

Well, it makes your "muh unit 731" argument completely retarded

>shit that doesn't even matter anymore?

To you?

It matters to me. Now fuck off.

disgusting first he defends retard central commiefornia farmers and now goes after the motherland

To you personally it might matter, but from a diplomatic standpoint it makes no sense.

What makes me mad is that it's a political pony show. It's meaningless.
It's to pad Obama's legacy.

Meanwhile we keep ecpanding our nuclear arsenal and deploying more abroad.

Abe himself wants nukes.

>two wrongs make a right
>implying I'm American

Don't just look at the flag of the poster. That's something Sup Forums needs to learn to do.

>motherland

?

40% of Americans disagree. 20% don't know. 35% agree.

It's in no way good for America.

Oh look, another butthurt chink with an inferiority complex

What exactly did we gain from this?

Do you know why that embargo was put in place? You do realize Japan literally chimped the fuck out in China and Korea, right?

You have no argument.

I could be Hitler and it still doesn't make Unit 731 any better.

Obama's visit to Japan? Not much as far as I can tell, but we wouldn't get anything out of talking about Pearl Harbor either.

Oh so now Trump isn't allowed to criticize Obama's pointless diplomacy?

If both are pointless, then I don't see what the big deal is.

Trump is specifically talking about Obama.

I'm just stating the obvious

>invent plane
>get annoyed when people use them against you

hypocrites

>fighting in ww2
Literally savages

He can criticize the pointless diplomacy, I don't give a shit, but he's also implying that we'd get more out of talking about Pearl Harbor which is retarded.

I'm proud of what Obama accomplished in Hiroshima. I hope you are able to see the good in us, Japan.

Why does Belgium exist? Can you speak Belgian to me please?

we cant have nukes by any means. to get nukes japan has to abandon NPT first, but its already impossible.

that being said, its still interesting american chinks pretend to be a white nationalist who even hate china and chinks himself and even try to suck up to them in order only to injure japan. i dont get what they can get and want to by doing it, but anyway i just learned.

I think i've found another one

How is this a good or valid criticism of Obama's diplomacy? The only thing he's suggesting is to suddenly antagonize an ally of his country for no reason at all in order to appeal to his voter base.

Forget Trump.

Obama is monster

>an anonymous post from America is a Chink

Obvious?

>he's also implying that we'd get more out of talking about Pearl Harbor

Where is he implying this?

>accomplished

What exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=T2i_R7zUPVw

What's ironic is that you both including the Belgian are saying I'm a Chink.

I'm actually Nisei. But I'm also very much American. And I see butthurt netouyos too often on Sup Forums who have no argument but to call others Chinese/Korean.

What do you mean? I have heard the Belgian language is of Arabic origins, is it true?