>tfw I don't have to get a permit to buy plastic butter knives

>tfw I can buy kinder eggs

>purest
>Anglo
>-Saxon
>blood

>1/324th German-American

I'm so german my great grandfather was named Adolph

>Implying I give a fuck about a chocolate egg with a toy in it.
I'm not 9 my man.

lol butthurt

t. briton celtic
t. ango and saxon mix
t. norman boatnigger
t. german royal family

kek

>tfw i have an english ancestor
i need to shower

At least I don't share a nationality with John Oliver.

worse, you share it with chris-chan

Fair enough. That is pretty terrible.

>Anglo-Saxon
were there shittier Germanics?

Anglo-Saxons fled to Scandinavia or did Varangian service and dispersed. Brits today are all descendants of english speaking celtic serfs. It's sorta obvious they're celtic. They're always drunk, they're matriarchal, they're promiscuous, they're violent and small minded. Those british values are at odds with germanic culture so brits are hostile to germanic culture.

But not Anglo-Saxon

You're still dumb and ugly.

Brits aren't matriarchal at all, much less than Sweden or Germany or Italy

>tfw the purest aryan blood flows through my veins

>Brits today are all descendants of english speaking celtic serfs
true
>They're always drunk, they're matriarchal, they're promiscuous, they're violent and small minded. Those british values are at odds with germanic culture so brits are hostile to germanic culture.
memery

the actor is a jew m8

>the the purist Mexican blood flows through my veins

Wow man.

This is meant to be the banter board. You went straight for the vitals.

It's alright Ameri-kun. Chris chan can only have so many more years in him before something finally ends him.

purest gaelic blood in my veins

Master Germanics. Their language is what you utter now, and their culture and way of life is supreme amongst all.

>Dumb
We've invented a lot of stuff m80, also you don't rule the world by being dumb, but you do lose two world wars by being it.

>They're small-minded
You don't build the biggest empire known to man with a small-mind.

The others are true, though (except for the matriarchal one).

John Oliver is American now

You're half Swiss.

WE

The UK has won. Won everything. Won civilisation, humanity, world conquest.

The UK has won the culture war, the English language and Anglo media is the worlds most prominent and overruns weak indigenous tribal "cultures" like German, French and Chinese like a tsunami

Won the the realm of education, establishing the worlds top universities in the UK or founded by the British elsewhere. No, your quaint little tribal Shaman-hut universities outside the Anglo world are just there for flavouring.

Won the game of science by inventing the modern world, digital information age, industrial world

Won the game of colonisation, beating out all others soundly, the only successful coloniser which reshaped the face of the planet in Her image. In thousands of years the borders may still remain and to the people of the future, if disconnected from the history of the past, may very well believe the artificial boundaries and cultures of the world were created by God, when it was really just the UK

The Uk has won tooth maybe

And now everything is downhill from here!

And has been downhill for a while!

Why not take the nukes we probably wont have for much longer and just use them on ourselves. Because nothing britain could possibly be in the future could ever compare to the glory of our past.

>he doesn't mention Danelaw once
BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Not an argument

Why does he hold a Faroese flag?

John Oliver is fully american

EXCELLENT post

Très amusant.

>Their language is what you utter now

fuck 2Bhonest desu~

>You don't build the biggest empire known to man with a small-mind.
True, you build it with Jewish money

you must be pretty pathetic if you hold the achievements of your race up to high standards while having accomplished none of your own.

The UK is matriarchal. Boudica is the British Arminius, Britain had a female PM and females are the head of the british household. Your head of state is a woman. Women dominating men is in your Celtic blood.

>Angles
>Saxons
>probably Frisians too
>Celts (don't deny it)
>pure

You know the Aryans are from India and hence about the same skin color as your average Mexican, right?

Only till Queen Liz dies. And Charles probably won't have much time after that given how old he is now, so the more manly William will be up probably within our lifetimes.

> females are the head of the british household.
definitely not true in my family

no successful society has ever been matriarchal, but if anyone in Europe is it's the Catholics, especially Italians, they worship the virgin Mary

>implying the best anglo blood didn't either move across the ocean to the US or get killed off in the world wars

England today is full of effeminate beta faggots.

>tfw alpha teutonic blood courses through the veins of the American civilization

and nigger blood

>Anglos
>Saxons
>Jutes
>Celtics
>Romans
>Normans
>Picts
>Probably some other nordic too
>Pure blooded