Tfw USA is more powerful than France

>tfw USA is more powerful than France

I hope Le Pen will win the election to rise the true power of France and to become the first world power like before.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=hcQTysyGwKQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Fleet_(Russia)
youtube.com/watch?v=tLZ0-GQI4Jo
express.co.uk/news/world/576743/North-Korea-Kim-Jong-un-killed-aunt-and-uncle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>putting your faith in a politician
why are fascists such massive cucks?

>leftard spotted

Keep sucking muslim dicks you chink

I put my faith on Jeanne d'Arc of the XXIth century.

woah nice!

Good luck maintaining 10 supercarriers

/thread

1 missile 1 carrier

Next

Welcome to the XXIth century

remember what happened last time

usa has been more powerful for decades pham. Also annex quebec.

1 quickscope 1 missile
r u even trying

Quebec is in the plan, don't worry.

The true sacrifice

>ITT desillution

What about France being an irrelevant economic powerhouse with high living standard and no military or diplomatic power?

G7
6th economic power in the world
Army deployed in Africa and Middle East
Second EEZ in the world, soon first

Arte you even trying ?

>economy

No fuck given

>redittor scum

But France has the most powerful Armed Forces in Europe.

>an irrelevant economic powerhouse
How are you irrelevant

We're not he just hates himself
Like every Frenchman ever
We're better at this than even the Jews

Isn't britain?

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

I wouldn't trust much globalfirepower desu. But yeah cool.

Spending doesn't necessarily indicate the effectiveness of a military

Not totally yet, but it would probably good for our economy if we were to spend german level on military, close half our embassies and stop making war for god knows what in africa.

After all we are just a 60 millions people country, we will rival billion people countries like China or the USA with more than 300 millions people.

>Saudi Arabia at #3

What even the fuck

I know, just saying that globalfirepower isn't a very reliable source. Just posted for posting really. Sorry.

Yemen War? Iran rising?

*will never

They buy a shitload of US armaments

It is beyond me why people continue to reference this shitty website.

they are the biggest clients in the weapon market, though their military is meh tier and doesn't even rival israel.

>Yemen war, Iran

Neither of these dispel my surprise that they spend more than, say, England or France

Britain and France can rely on NATO spending to take up the slack, Saudi Arabia can't. They're also scared that the current and coming draw backs in US forces will leave them vulnerable to Iran

KSA imports a fuckton, and their incapacity to provide proper maintenance towards designs which assumes that capacity leads to exorbitant sums for upkeep and replacement. Nothing is in-house, so costs soar.

A large budget isn't an indication of money well-spent.

Why are you surprised?

Japan could be a military super power so easily if they tried--it is pathetic that they don't

>it is pathetic that they don't
I think their constitution restricts them to 1% or so of GDP for military spending

Well not just only that, but Russia killing their puppets in Syria. I remember all the hoax that was when the media said that SAA was about to win and Turkey and SKA would invade Syria. Iran would get involded and all that shit.

Vive la Reine !

Same goes for Germany.

But isn't Japan trying to get rid of Article 9?

>But isn't Japan trying to get rid of Article 9?
Abe is, but he's facing significant opposition from the people that don't want to potentially piss off the US

Vive l’impératrice

I watched this documentary and people seem to REALLY oppose that, even though China and Norks knockng the door constantly.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcQTysyGwKQ

Kinda weird. But i also think they'd start a war with Russia because >muh islands

You better hope that pen's ink lasts

>Kinda weird
I'd oppose it too if it meant a potential(if unlikely) repeat of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

I don't have a problem with them rearming to oppose the PRC, but I can see why some would

That's why i said that i'm afraid they'd start poking Russia because of the islands, or China and Korea. But i think they at least should be able to defend themselves from PRC. I know that their navy is pretty decent.

>That's why i said that i'm afraid they'd start poking Russia because of the islands
I wonder how that would play out. I don't know how competent or modern Russia's Pacific Fleet is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Fleet_(Russia)

But i don't think Russia would have any problems since Japan so close, MAYBE they could air-strike the living shit of japanese fleet.

I see the jap right-wings there and they seem pretty "bloodthirsty".

>i'll never be a Pilot of a SU-34

Just wanted to fly that sexy thing.

The fuck are you talking about ?
Our military policy is one of our biggest profit.

>only thing newer than 1995 is 2 subs

>MAYBE they could air-strike the living shit of japanese fleet.
I'd imagine that the US(and potentially SK) would get involved, but if it was just Japan and Russia I'm not sure.

>I will never be the pilot of an SU-34
It is a nice plane

This time, Bourguignons side with us

Well, they have 5 SSBN's there. More than enough to turn half of the island a Fallout wasteland.

Of course if US and SK got involved shit you REALLY escalate and maybe even China would get into the party.

Fucking love Sukhoi planes.

>would

jesus fix

>More than enough to turn half of the island a Fallout wasteland.
Yeah, but where's the fun in discussing nuclear war

>If US and SK got involved you might drag in China
Maybe. Though they haven't been the greatest friends of Russia in the past, plus the fact America has uncontested control over the world's shipping lanes. A war wouldn't be pleasant for them

>Fucking love Sukhoi planes
At least it's not like the old MiG's that had the rivets pokeing above the wings

France will literally never be #1. They can get close, as they did in the past but they will always lick the ass of the #1 country.

Yeah. Two sides of the coin, one is Japan stay as it is and has a risk of China buttfucking them in the future or let them have a Military and they start picking fights with all Asia.

It's not a area that US can "control" very well desu.

We wouldn't be where we are without France, though. Don't ever forget that.

>It's not a area that US can "control" very well desu.
If you're talking about the South China Sea and the Sea of Japan, I think we have a carrier battlegroup parked in that region for most of the year.

If you're talking about East Asia in general, I agree. There are a lot of powerful regional powers there

>and to become the first world power like before
France was never the number one anything tho

>If you're talking about East Asia in general, I agree. There are a lot of powerful regional powers there

Yeah that. Plus all the nukes and Cray Cray Kim.

number one at surrendering 2bh

>fucking tractors

m8 they have operational T-34

youtube.com/watch?v=tLZ0-GQI4Jo

Do you think Kim knows that his country is so shit? I know he went to school in Switzerland, so he has a reference to compare Best Korea's condition to

>m8 they have operational T-34
It won't do much good when there are thousands of anti tank and anti personnel mines spread across the DMZ

>living off and he wealth of the country and having a country just for you + nukes and a army.

Who doesn't want that?

They also have some T-72 with bodykit called Pokpung-ho.

>ywn witness a military parade in the people's square in a communist country
Why live?

>>living off and he wealth of the country and having a country just for you + nukes and a army.
Until the generals get tired of your purges and other bullshit and decide to purge you. Does seem like it would be a fun life while it lasted though

Nah, you can easily convince some lower capitain to execute the traitors. He does that all the time, even his fucking uncle.

>even his fucking uncle
I had forgotten about that. Being eaten alive by dogs is pretty low on my preferred ways to go

>Believing western propaganda

What are le pens chances of winning? I know she's leading but I don't think she's likely to win because of Frances political system? I don't understand it

express.co.uk/news/world/576743/North-Korea-Kim-Jong-un-killed-aunt-and-uncle

Crazy fuck also killed his aunt.

>not believing western propaganda
Commies pls go

t. Sung Park

virtually none. The current electoral system is not really in there favor.