Middle east is
>conservative
>religious
>warm weather
Scandinavia is:
>liberal
>atheist
>cold weather
One would think they choose Scandinavia because this is the kind of society they'd like to live in, but actually they choose to stay in their religion and most have hostile views on the West.
I just don't understand why they would choose Scandinavia when they feel this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it puts up the least resistance to their takeover

People told them you have plenty of gibs.

because its rich and has welfare you fucking idiot

Oh so it's for free money?
The welfare is not meant for this, it's meant for people in the bottom of society who can not work

>I can't work, give me monies.

>work in hot weather herding sheep
or
>sit on my ass in a free air conditioned/heated apartment all day err day while dumb whites work to pay me unemployment benefits
OHH GEE THAT'S A HARD DECISION
And when I get bored I can always complain about shit and get you dumb fucks to bend over backwards for me. Suck my dick while you're down there.

Good that we agree, because many here reject this lol but it's obvious

why dont get rid of those benifits it would not be racist T. black guy

It has always been in our history that we take care of the weak in society. But people are trying to change that now, many are voting in favor of less benefits and less non-western immigration now here. They already changed it all so it's not that liberal anymore and the benefits got lower

I remember wanting to move to Sweden years ago because of the reasons you listed.

Then it became a muslim/sjw shithole :D

perhaps you do not have to get rid of it all together does your government have checks and balances in place to ensure that the system is not abused?

youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
I also don't understand what their problem is (video related)
Denmark received many christian viet refugees in the 70s and you simply don't notice them. They don't gang up, they just act normal/civilized and work etc.
Meanwhile middle eastern and somalis prefer to act like wannabe mexican gangsters on welfare raping and chimping out on the street

Gee, I wonder why anybody would want to leave the Middle East?

It used to be easy to abuse, but now they are making it more difficult. Once you could just go to the welfare office and say your back hurts and they would gibs you money, ofc muslims as stupid and egoistic as they are abuse this. This system isn't made for people like them.
But whenever they try to make the welfare low many people complain that it's too low because those people can't live a normal life with that amount of money

cultural differences in many african and middle eastern countries things like rape are not viewed as badly as in the west that is my guess anyway

Idk how things are in Europe but in Canada refugees aren't allowed to work for some reason until they get permenant resident status.

I don't understand why, they should be put into job placement programs as soon as they get here.

The vast majority of Muslims in the world who move to another country do not go to Scandinavia. Scandinavia doesn't even have that many Muslims compared to Western Europe or Russia. I don't know why "Muslims love Scandinavia" has become such a meme.

Scandinavian countries tend to be rich, have less restrictive immigration policies, and have a high proportion of English speakers and therefore many people from all over the world come there for better standard of living/opportunities. It's not just Muslims, look up the diaspora of almost *any* country and there will be at least a few thousand who have moved to Scandinavian countries.

There are many middle eastern countries that doesn't look like this and the refugees often visit their homelands. I think if they can visit it, it must be pretty safe there.
And there are many muslim countries where it's safe, the thing is they don't give out free money

maybe give them 6 months to find a job and if they don't take them off and if they are illegal deport them and if they bitch about it remind that they are in your country not thiers

>cultural differences in many african and middle eastern countries things like rape are not viewed as badly as in the west that is my guess anyway

ahaha if you rape someone in the Middle East you get put to death. if you rape someone in Europe, you get a few years of prison.

>the wheelchair warrior at the end

t.ahmed

This.

Scandis are spoiled as fuck. We have 3 million Syrians and if you had anything near that you would literally, without exaggeration start killing them.

Scandinavia doesn't have a big population so thank god that it's not the majority who goes here!
The % here of muslims and non-western immigrants is high here, especially in Sweden.

Yeah you're right that there's also many other nationalities? What's your point? The thing is those from other countries aren't a burden for Denmark. And muslims are the majority of the immigrants here.

Middle Easterners are not meant to be in Scandinavia. They don't like it and the natives don't like it. OFc Denmark wouldn't want a bunch of religious, anti-Danish, ignorant, violent people here. No one wants that

If we had 3 million our society would simply collapse. You act like it's Scandinavias duty to help these very foreign hostile people, but what about the richest arab countries? They don't even let them into their country. It is their responsibility

i have wondered that as well i was not surprised when i asked a poster from qatar this question and did not get an answer

Most of the refugees are still in the Middle East though. Lebanon, Jordan, and Turkey are crammed full of Syrians.

That's great

You're a wealthy country that is legally obligated to help refugees. Nobody gives a shit about who's meant to be where.

That's why I said anything near that number, obviously if everybody in Europe did their share the burden would be eased. The Gulf monarchies need to be erased period but uncle Sam doesn't want that. Take it up with america.

what? its true

The Muslims didn't choose Scandinavia
Scandinavia chose the Muslims

^this

Pakistan has something like a million Afghan refugees and I see fucking Finns and Swedes or whoever whinging about having 10,000 Afghans in their countries. These are literally the richest countries in the world, and they are whining like little bitches because they are doing something that literally every country is expected to do, rich or poor. I can maybe understand that Sweden's immigration policy could maybe interpreted as too lax for various reasons but the rest of Scandi has absolutely nothing to complain about.

Tbh the biggest scumbags ere are the gulf Arabs. They have literally taken in zero of their fellow Muslims from Syria, Iraq, etc.

When will we destroy their disgusting countries?

>The % here of muslims and non-western immigrants is high here, especially in Sweden.

Denmark is like 2% Muslim. I've lived in areas of the UK that have thousands+ Muslims all in one area. Why are you whining about what amounts to almost nothing?

>Tbh the biggest scumbags ere are the gulf Arabs. They have literally taken in zero of their fellow Muslims from Syria, Iraq, etc.

I absolutely agree. KSA likes to throw money at shit mosques everywhere while they treat foreigners in their own country like shit and provide nothing for the disenfranchised when they have all the resources to do so. hell, from what I understand, part of why Yemen is so shit right now is because of the Saudis

Nobody is saying that Scandinavia shouldn't help them?
Denmark is one of the biggest humanitarian states in the world, we help everywhere.
Now so much there's a minority that costs our government 16 billions yearly. If Denmark never took in any muslims but contributed with this amount of money to help in the near area, these money would have been much more useful.
Taking muslims into Europe just doesn't work, and it's the wrong way to do it
The jews and the left chose muslims*
Sweden has 10 % muslims now and their third biggest city is turning into Detroit of Europe because of muslims.
Not every country is expected to do this, look at the gulf states. This is white savior complex
You don't live in Scandinavia so how can you know that we have nothing to complain about?

Denmark has 5 % muslims, + other non-westerners.
When did i ''whine''? I'm entitled to have my opinion on this topic also if it's not the same as yours

I just don't understand why you let them in if you dont like them?

>Sweden has 10 % muslims now and their third biggest city is turning into Detroit of Europe because of muslims.

o really? their auto industry failed?

Rinkeby immigrant commie blocs dont look anything like Detroit this is just hurr durr brown people = le Detroit meme

And Gulf Countries *should* absolutely be doing this. I know you have nothing to complain about because 1) living around Muslims isnt the worst thing in the world, it doesn't make you oppressed 2) you literally live in one of the richest countries in the world. I could say to you have you ever lived in a Muslim neighborhood in Europe or been to a Muslim country? I could say yes to both and you would say no, does that invalidate everything you say?

>When did i ''whine''? I'm entitled to have my opinion on this topic also if it's not the same as yours

what is this thread then if it's not whining. oh boo hoo I saw a brown guy in Copenhagen today multiculturalism doesnt work aaaaah abalabala

thats deep man

We are the most succesfulll nations in the world because we understood the secrets of nationalism without racisms, but the mmofucking raciscsts brought it down. Bringing us broken version of nationalism. Not the idea of one nation bringing joy under one flag, but one flag bringing joy for everyone underneath it.

TAKE IT BACK, TAKE IT BACK NOW.

You are putting words in my mouth that i did not say.
So because I live in a rich country i'm not allowed to have this opinion? Well that's your opinion, where I live we can choose our opinion ourselves from our reasoning, experience, knowledge etc.
I have seen enough about muslims both in real life and statistics to know what they are like and what they think of the West. Yes some are nice and western, the majority are anti-Danish though. I say this from my own experience. And also they're expensive if we keep letting more and more in, we will have a big problem in the future. We will already have a financial problem in the future with the elders here that need welfare and healthcare from the state. Imagine if we keep letting in more leechers

remind how many millions refugees the richest country on earth has plead to take?

They don't
Like 3/4+ of the Syrian refugees are in camps in Jordan and Lebanon

Also the poltards are kind of twisting words because yes Sweden does have a high percent of non-native residents but most of those non-native residents are Swedish-speaking Finns, not Iraqis here to cuck you or whatever

Russia has it pretty good. Even if Russia had a robust welfare state AND they were immigration friendly, Muslims wouldn't go there because of two brutal Chechen suppressions still in recent memory.

Kinda funny how the word refugee has taken a negative connotation already, even though they basically used it instead of immigrant to trick us into letting all the shit in.

this is the western version of those zionist conspiracies

i dont give a shit about zionist conspiracies i just want arabs out. i think we have the technology and resources to make walls that keep them out, our governments just suck.

its to the point that people uses % of non euro immigrants as a measure of how good a neighborhood, city or country is (less is better obviously), however, even if it seems like science fiction, having 0% arabs across the board in europe could be actually within our reach.

why? he's just talking about connotation and discourse
It's true what he says that people who are in favor of it use the word ''refugee'' and people who are not use the word ''economically immigrant''

The notion that there is a group of people using underhanded tactics to literally import arabs into your country is a conspiracy theory.

"trick us into letting all that shit in", what?

Also it's rich to see a spaniard of all people whining about this, have you even see a Muslim in your life?

Bad b8?

tBh i was just trying to be as racist as possible to get you mad. i guess anyone on Sup Forums has seen it all already though.

>Also it's rich to see a spaniard of all people whining about this, have you even see a Muslim in your life?

i dont know what you know about spain but in reality its a fucking copy of any other western euro country except for the language and a couple meals and festivities that are supposed to define our culture, and of course, we have insane influx of immigrants too

Don't ask for a reason, just make sure to allocate refugees in at least a slightly productive position in your country and force them to learn the local culture by not being too flexible to theirs, like language and social habits.
When it's all over, if some of them get back to the middle east, there may be less cultural tension and consequently less political tension towards the western countries. It will all pay off in the end.

There were loads of them in Granada. I thought you kicked them out, but apparently they came back

Also, Germany has received nearly 3 times as many refugees as the sum of Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands. Things are still fine here, no imminent economical collapse due to welfare increase. They are paying their taxes accordingly.

They're Doomguys?

>Things are still fine here

No economic collapse but you niggas don't understand how to apply basic law enforcement against them, don't wait until they destroy something close to you so you can react.

>remind how many millions refugees the richest country on earth has plead to take?

the USA should take more, I agree. Qatar (richest per capita) should also take some.

Oy vey. Juyz ass planned!

>MURIKA, YES!
Al Mutar MAGA! Al Mutar MAGA!

>honduras
>basic law

>Yes some are nice and western, the majority are anti-Danish though.

What does anti-Danish even mean? They don't play with LEGOs? How does that effect you? I'm not saying rich countries have problems but they are dwarfed by the huge social support system having lots of money gives you. AT MOST you will experience minor wage deflation and housing issues because of "mass" immigration (what amounts to not that many people at all). Muslims everywhere aren't "leechers", I'm aware of the stereotype, but there's plenty of regions where Muslims have higher employment statistics than "natives". I don't know about Denmark specifically, but if people from immigrant backgrounds are supposedly to dependent on the welfare system thats a social issue that can be fixed. Idgaf about your anecdotal experiences with Muslims, you've met what amounts to a few people. I've been to multiple mosques, been to weddings with hundreds of people, been to Muslim countries, stayed in Muslim neighborhoods... somehow I don't have the same opinion as you. It's almost as if your personal experience is clouded by your own judgement and not by anything rational. You can have your opinion, it just seems typical of the overly whiny anti-immigrant rhetoric I see everywhere now. At least there's other people have an interesting or intelligent reason for their "omg Muslims r ruining my country!!!" opinions.

>Don't ask for a reason, just make sure to allocate refugees in at least a slightly productive position in your country and force them to learn the local culture by not being too flexible to theirs, like language and social habits.
>When it's all over, if some of them get back to the middle east, there may be less cultural tension and consequently less political tension towards the western countries. It will all pay off in the end.

>Also, Germany has received nearly 3 times as many refugees as the sum of Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands. Things are still fine here, no imminent economical collapse due to welfare increase. They are paying their taxes accordingly.

^extremely reasonable

>murder capital of the world
>worried about small percentage of muslim population in Germany committing crimes

Honduras pls

this pham

That title belongs to Caracas now.

Also we're ranked dead last amongst Muslim terrorist attacks :^)

>the deconquista