Why exactly are there Russian neonazis and skinheads?

Why exactly are there Russian neonazis and skinheads?

Did Nazi Germany led by Hitler not kill tens of millions of them? How does it work exactly? Are they cuckolds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw
youtube.com/watch?v=-x6juVVk9w8
gazeta.ru/social/news/2013/05/24/n_2930733.shtml
rosbalt.ru/moscow/2009/02/02/614832.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I cringe so hard when i see a russian """""nazi"""" ,the germans also considered them "subhumans", russians are retards

doesn't russia literally have one of the most diverse populations in the world?

They have no many different ethnicities desu

Bump

Any racist is subhuman. And considering Russia has Slavs...

i don't think there are many tatar/chechen neo nazis

I meant that there's so many ethnicities in Russia with a pretty long history of them being there that having neonazi shit seems kind of strange

This is how low iq people trying to protest against asian immigrants and caucasian churkas

Why are they all so ugly?

What are they even protesting exactly? Aren't they citizens of their country?

They're just Russian nationalists. The term Neo-Nazis is misused. They just want Russia for Russian people.

>Aren't they citizens of their country?
Churkas yes, most asinas no

>They just want Russia for Russian people.

How can it be for white people if it consists of many ethnicities who have a long history of being there and have just as much of a claim to it?

>The term Neo-Nazis is misused

But they really are neo-nazis. They often wear Nazi flags and literally do the nazi salute and yell "sieg heil", how are those not nazis?

In 90x here was very strong nationalists movement and they realy tried to become legitimate power. Putin imprisoned and supressed most active part of them, and now they are just marginals

I thought putin was based savior of the white race?

This is common misbelief, our border are opened for ex-USSR asinas, they even not need to have visas to come here.

They yell "Slava Rossyia!" which means "Glory to Russia!".

I've never seen a swastika in Russian nationalist parades. It's usually the slavic symbol or the white pride one.

It's only edgy teenagers who have Nazi flag or swastikas, because Nazi Germany represented something powerful.

>I've never seen a swastika in Russian nationalist parades
Because its illegal, swastika pretty ordinary thing among them (tattoo, flags in home etc)

These are two of the most powerful commanders of Russian military and federal forces.

They look white to you? Of course not. Both were appointed by Putin himself.

Russia has the most neo-nazis in the world. Moscow alone has about 80 000. Russia is descending into a worst kind of totalitarian shithole.

How are these autists viewed by normal society?

Do they actually have jobs besides robbing foreign students from Asian countries?

Are they pretty much irrelevant just like communists or whatever autistic group exists there?

Where I live there was some retarded skinhead group but also some antifa weirdos walking around a few times, I don't think anybody cares what they have to say though

We are not unique.

It wasn't problem for all soviet countries...

There was 45% of kazakhs in kazakhstan in 1990. And yet it is a country of kazakhs. It's not a fucking "multinational homeland of 666 nations". Kazakhstan belongs to kazakhs.

I want exactly same here.

There are 80+% of people calling themselves ethnic ruskies ("russian" is just a citizen of russia). It must be our country. But our media show it like there are 200 hundreds of nations, and russians are just in between yakuts and chechens. It's not true. We are the core of russia.

I don't support beating of asians, it's stupid.

>Did Nazi Germany led by Hitler not kill tens of millions of them?
It's propaganda cliche. Untill Stalin issued order 227 everyone surrender and take Hitler side. When nazis were close to Moscow there's literally no one left so party decided to write some manya fairytales for recruits from Siberia and Far East

El colapso de URSS fue un error

how do russians feel about this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

>How are these autists viewed by normal society?
>surveys show that xenophobia and other racist expressions are prevalent among 50 percent of Russians
so that i dont think they are considered like something bad or have problems while seeking for job

Nigga, thats NOTHING.
We have """""neonazis""""" here in fucking Chile, CHILE.

biggest jerk ever

well, i do realise one man cannot destroy great country, this country was rotten...

>so that i dont think they are considered like something bad or have problems while seeking for job

Well having xenophobic tendencies or some racism is understandable, it's common in many countries and is pretty normal.

But that's a bit different from literally being a skinhead, dicksucking hitler and beating up non-whites

Gorbachev should be replaced by Elcin and will fit perfectly

nothing wrong with that

hitler had nothing against latinos, asians, spanish, portuguese people and even arabs

he hated some slavs, gypsies and jews

These aren't Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=-x6juVVk9w8

>These aren't Nazis.

>Nazi salute
>Nazi symbols
>Saying literal nazi slogans
>Most have swastika tattoos and similar

>Not nazis
What are they then?

But he fucked up really hard.

Why don't they just reinstate the monarchy. Everything went to shit after the monarchy fell. We've a queen and everything's hunky-dory.

But nigga, we aren't from a pure race. look at those fucking mapuches.

>Why exactly are there Russian neonazis and skinheads?
Back from Russian empire.
>Muh Romanovs
>Muh monarchy

>Slavs are white.
It is top cake.

Because they are poor. Poor white people always go to neo Nazism because they think foreigners are the authors of their misfortune.

But hey it's their country.

truth

Everything was shit during the monarchy, or do you forget about the millions of peasants in the country?

Far-right wing nationalists.

Actual Nazis get thrown in jail in Russia so these ones are a step from being self-declared Nazis.

yeah sure we must import more and more millions of middle asians and caucasians (from caucasus) to defeat russian fascism

They're maybe not Nazis, but they're fascists

>skinhead, dicksucking hitler and beating up non-whites
It is all was in 90x-00x, as i said nationalists here under the heavy suppresion, now they transformed to casuals, most of them still footbal ultras/fans but assaults on asians and other non russians are rare, because they immediately will go to prison for any such activity

>yeah sure we must import more and more millions of middle asians and caucasians (from caucasus) to defeat russian fascism

Maybe they're actually valuable to your economy and do jobs Russians don't want to do?

>Any fact that contradicts my opinion is propoganda
Can we stop this meme already?

yeah fucking alcoholic russian fascists must be eliminated i agree

tajiks and uzbeks don't drink, work hard, pray god, they need space

> do jobs Russians don't want to do
Just two weeks ago there was a huge fight tajiks vs chechens in russian cemetery. They fought to get control on this cemetery, it's business. This is what they do.

I don't see any asian/caucasian surnames in lists of people died in mines... Russians do dirty and dangerous jobs, immigrants just sell drugs and commit crimes here.

Few months ago uzbek antifascist woman beheaded russian girl. Probably russian fascists gave her drugs and forced her do that.

Explain then why population of European republics still the same during war, but greatly reduced during 30's repressions

>Just two weeks ago there was a huge fight tajiks vs chechens in russian cemetery. They fought to get control on this cemetery, it's business. This is what they do.

Don't "real" Russians do heroin and get into fights after getting drunk regularly though?

Seems kind of cherrypicking

>heroin
too expensive for Russians

It means we don't need another scum if we have our own

>muh poor gimmegrants

>Implying Neo Nazis aren't also on welfare

I dunno, I've met a few tajiks and some Armenians and they seemed like pretty nice people. Quite friendly

i need to get fucking visa, prove that i have money, buy insurance, tell what i wanna do just to visit canada as a tourist

Why don't canadians make visa-free regime for all countries? It will be so democratic! Millions of democratic nigerians, tajiks, russians, somalians will visit your country, see niagara falls?!
No, you keep your country safe but we must import shitskins and let them in without barriers

THIS IS cherrypicking

Read that as

>and now they are just manlets

And spit out my food.

Because they were smart/rich enough to leave their glorious homeland.

Those tajiks that we see in russia... they are scum even by tajikistan standards. They're stupid clueless peasants who left they village and came here.

THERE ARE NO INTELLIGENT PROGRAMMERS/ENGINEERS/PROFESSORS from middle asia/caucasus here. 95% of the is scum.

>No, you keep your country safe but we must import shitskins and let them in without barriers

Who said you should? Don't you have any immigration policies?

50% of crimes and 70% of rapes in Moscow committed by immigrants
gazeta.ru/social/news/2013/05/24/n_2930733.shtml
rosbalt.ru/moscow/2009/02/02/614832.html
you can use google translate to read it
Most ferocious nationalists are in Moscow and now you inderstand why

woah meta

We don't have it.

They come here without visa, then bribe someone or stay illegally and live in their small ghettos.

More like antiracists suffer from an incurable mental illness, but the problem is that leftards are not even humans because even dogs are more clever than them... The average leftard is an ape in need of sterilisation.

There are not so many of them

>germans also considered them "subhumans"
who cares what did losers of Nazi war consider

Nah the worst welfare leachers are left wing "artists" and "intellectuels", they receive a shitload of state funding but nobody normal listen to them.

>50% of crimes and 70% of rapes in Moscow committed by immigrants
dude the fact that you mentioned official crime statistics makes you a "retarded slav subhuman neo-nazi" in the eyes of average western fagot

Nah, the average western would rather call him à retard for beliving underestimating state stats, actually everybody know that most crimes are committed by gimmegrants and that the governement has de make up statistics to cover that.

t. Muh heritage vatnik

day 2359283762967297262

have yet to find a canadian that isn't a cuck

Nothing tops neo-nazis from America, there is no culture to be proud of and I'm honestly amazed every time I see them, I chuckle