We can all agree, as a planet, that this is the best Candy Bar in the world

We can all agree, as a planet, that this is the best Candy Bar in the world.

If you have pleb taste, sure

enh, crounchie gets a 7/10

coffee christ, saviour of candy bars, is way better, pic related

>Not cold Twix

twix is kinda shit mate.

>Not havin a Yorkie

no, fuck off

well said

>not BIG TURK

Attention, attention, Babe Ruth is the best candy bar in the universe.

candy bars are shit, i preffer chocolate covered almonds and hazelnuts

Having tasted a lot of American candy I find it incredibly unlikely that any of them could be considered best, unless you have categories like "most sugar per square inch" or "amount of puke taste".

>not chocolate covered espresso beans
I end up eating to many and get wired af though.

>thinking our only brand of candy is a hershey bar

swedish education

>chocolate covered almonds and hazelnuts
man of taste

I'm still not used to the name Twix after all these years, I keep saying Raider because that's what they were called here when I was a kid

snickers!!!!!!!

what... is this some old packaging or something or do kitkats look like that in yankland?

Crunchie is GOAT, as well as Coffee Crisp and Hershey's Cookies and Cream

Hersheys known (outside US) for it being shit, no ones heard of any other American chocolate so it's probably not that good too.

This is the best bar in the world

this

that's a US Kit Kat

I eat these once every 7 years or something. they're not very good.

basically norwegian kit kat? Or the taste is different?

No idea what this is tbqh

What do they look like over there in bongland?

we can go even further
white chocolate covered candied almonds
shame its christmas only

It looks a lot more stubby

>pic rel, UK kitkat

People here are bringing up other American candies so you're objectively false.

Also, we wouldn't sell them to Europeans if no one was buying them, so some people over there obviously are.

like this probably

crunchie

All American candy and sweets I've tried, and no it's not just Hersheys, has been sickeningly sweet. Admittedly, I do enjoy some of the peanut butter stuff, but most of it is simply too sweet and not flavorful enough. Of course it might be that I've been unlucky and only found the disgusting kinds, that's possible, but I somewhat doubt it.

Turkish delights are better although my all time favourite would have to be mint chocolate combinations but thats just me

This desu is my favourite (don't eat much chocolate tbqh)

These are quite nice too.

Yeah, pretty much a Norwegian KitKat, with higher quality ingredients. Both were first produced in the 30s. Most foreigners that compare the two prefer Kvikk Lunsj.

>On average a Norwegian eats approximately nine Kvikk Lunsjs every year, three of them at Easter. This means 4,500 tonnes of chocolate during the holidays.
It's a basically a national treasure, Norwegians always bring one when we go hiking.

>no girls allowed

you even jewed your way over here apparently..

Op's candy isn't even American its British

Me likes!

So you don't have kit kat because you already have kvikk or you have it?

Our chocolate is one the few Norwegian products worth importing. Be grateful :3

You can find it in the big cities, but usually only in expensive shops that sell lots of foreign products. It's not common at all.

snickers cunt

>whole thread
>nobody posted a Topic bar
You all disgust me.

Move along, plebs

delicious but i always feel like im gonna break a tooth biting into it

was going to post this.

They sold a higher calorie version to the army and changed 'girls' to 'civvies'

Outta my way no taste fucking shits

possibly the shittest candy bar i've ever had, not gonna lie that thing just brings shame

Hershey's makes Kit Kat in the US.

doesnt even taste like cherries

>NO TWIRLS

fuck off

>Literally made with real cherries

Perhaps a turkish delight would be more your speed, habib.

This is the candy bar that separates the men from the boys.
These are dank too.

yeah but it doesnt taste like cherries. doesnt even taste like coconut, more like newspaper pulp

Is it anything like bounty?

No fucking way is this real... do they do a Marmite one???

dunno

It's real and it's breddy good.

A marmite one would tase like shit though.

no taste pleb detected

Yes.

That Taste Of The Tropics™

>coconut
Disgusting

I'm sorry but you're wrong leafy

Marmite > Vegemite

Forgot to add THE best chocolate bar in the world.

Disliking coconut is a sure sign of a massive faggot.

It's just chocolate with air bubbles in it..?

"no"

Whittakers slabs and dairy milk are unbelievably good. The chocolate milk is god tier as well.

I used to love those when I was little especially the mint one, but now they make me feel sick desu.

It's like a really light chocolate that sort of insta-melts in your mouth.

Milk chocolate is for babies.

Did you have a thing called Vegemite soldiers when you were a child? Dunno why but a lot of people I know here used to have Marmite toast cut into strips and called them Marmite soldiers.

Fucking this. Turkish delights are awesome

That is a lie.

I never lie.

turkish delights are the GOAT

get some fucking taste

sorry, what were you saying?

I like eating dark chocolate with coffee, but milk chocolate is a decent snack granted it's a decent brand and doesn't taste like baby diarrhea hershey bar.

What the fuck would a briton know about cuisine you wonky toothed coaldigger? Marmite is objectively shitter than vegemite due to your heavy endorsement of it you sharia loving falofal scoffer. Fucking cunt, get the fuck off this board, back to your rainy immagrant filled country and deal with habib before even thinking of trying to endorse your shit tier "cuisine" to this board. I wouldn't accept food from your marmite smeared hands even if i was dying of hunger. Go get raped by a muslim you remnant of a failed empire, you disgrace to the glory of your past.

What's this? Think I've had it but it was packaged differently.

there's only this wrapping in the uk because the australian one is too hardcore for british children

Wew lad

Also I've never in my life heard of any Aussie food other than dirty Vegeshite.

Great taste

Yeah these are pretty good.

Meat pies, steak, dunno what else really.

The fact, no, just the idea that a pom thinks he is capable of passing judgement of any kind upon any food is too much.

While you read the koran tonight have some 'marmite' on your soggy mash. No bangers for you lad, that's haram.

How could I forget about these! Bloody delicious.

is that the kind with the honeycomb stuff in it?

If so yes, unless you include terry's choco orange as in the candy bar category, in which case it is that

Both of them are sort of international.

Again what Kiwi food??? Literally never heard of any, do you have a cuisine? Serious question.

WEW. For once we are united towards a common cause, hating the UK. On ya NZ, you're not as much of a bunch of cunts as we thought.

fucking unreal banter in this thread

this is the best desu

I am fucking sure that Vegemite is a meme tier food like peanut butter. Everyone praise it on the internet but in reality it's fucking garbage

these are tits
so is Malted Milk and Wonderbar

YOU TAKE THAT BACK