Why do you even buy Apple?

Why do you even buy Apple?

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/computing/104827-android-antivirus-apps-are-useless-heres-what-to-do-instead
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>neckbeard shit that normies don't care about

You will die a lonely virgin

When am I?

What's the bar for secure custom ROMs?

I only ask because I am the most sexually active person on Sup Forums right now.

I always ask my fianceƩ's mum this question, she buys all of her kids whatever the newest apple product is they want, normally iPhone's and yet, the features never change, just the package.
Owning a phone with GPS is retarded anyway, that's how you get yourself tracked 24/7.

So this should be remained:
>all_women_are_sluts.png
Nice to know. :)

Fuck off manwhore, I have children.

Because Apple products do not get viruses.

That's a lie. It's only because there is no profit in hacking shit hardly anyone (important) uses.

>Why do you even buy Apple?

Because I don't treat my smartphone like a PC.

Because I want things to just work and not fuck around with my devices for hours or days.

Because I want software that doesn't run like dogshit.

Because I want my OS to be regularly updated with new features and security patches.

Because I don't want Samsung and Google and whoever else to track every waking moment of my life so that they can assault me with ads.

Because I don't like Chinese malware.

>Apple
>new features
Pick one.
>I don't want to be tracked
Implying Apple don't.
>Because I don't like Chinese malware.
Implying there is any profit in hacking some hipsters phone.

>homosexuals

You mean your wife has half-black children.

>White
>Both blond/e
>Blue-eyed
>Nordic noses
Whoa, yeah, obviously! Try harder.

>i want things to just work
>Fuck around with my device for hours

You've never tried an android phone have you?

> Nordic women
> Breeding with white men

Obvious bait is obvious. Try harder.

>I want things to just work

This is an ancient Steve Jobs meme which never held any ground in reality. The iPhone not having all these things doesn't mean it "just works" it means it doesn't work at all.

Because they don't just make cellphones.

I'm straight, so I use android.

>that's how you get yourself tracked 24/7
B-but I turn GPS off!

>Just work

Why dont you have a samsung? You dont think Apple spies on your shit? Why not get the better phone?

"But i dont want to sit down for 20 minutes and get used to it!! I dont want to customize my experience! I want what everybody else has!!!!"

>buy samshit
>touchjizz

>buy htc
>lolupdates

>buy sonyyger
>cracks

>buy LG
>bootloops

>buy chinkshit
>get chinkshit

>Apple iPhone 7 Plus
It.
Just.
Works.

I'm android user(exclusively) and I'm gonna try to say something positive about Apple (iPhone, primarily).We all know bad sides so I'll try to post without any negative connotation towards apple.
They still have not forgot that iPhone is just an phone(at the end of the day),not tablet,PC,gameboy,HTC vive/oculus/etc,Facebook, watch,wallet,camera,DLR.
Appstore is better than playstore,period.
As much as Android is trying to innovate, its still, at best just an copy of first iPhone.
It will not lag after 2 years even if you use same programs(sorry,apps...sorry,shortcuts to webpages).
AFAIK,iPhone can't be stolen(is useless),even most expensive flagship android can be carte blance.

>Piracy
>Can cause security issues
>Piracy
>Shit you dont need on a phone
>Piracy
>Who gives a fuck

Congrats its fucking nothing
poorfags gonna poor

>Apple iPhone 7 Plus
It.
Just.
Blows.

because iOS and macOS work so well together, better than android will ever work with any desktop operating system
only other combination that comes close is windows/windows phone

ftfy:
It.
Just.
Works.
Until.
The.
New.
One.
Comes.
Out.

I want my phone to get software updates more than ever and I do not want to compromise security by rooting and installing software from Ivan's ROM workshop.

>t. I have never used an iPhone

>software updates
lmao

This.

If you want REAL first hand experience from REAL people who've experienced the iPhone, just ask these 66 people.

Nice infographic. Your 90% marketshare phones are running years-old Linux kernels and most will never be updated at all, and would be lucky to receive any security patches.

I'd rather have a slightly slower phone that has an actually secure OS.

>slightly slower

This is what iToddlers actually believe.

>iShit
>security

FUCKING
KEK

Works on my machine(tm)

This has one paragraph on iOS and has no proof.

iOS is much, much better than Android
t. user who has both, using Android since G1

All of those exploits were already patched well before they were published by KremlinSec. Try again.

>Egypt
So Apple fights the good fight against terrorism? I would self destruct too if I were being molested by an ugly sand nigger

New rule: any Android user wanting to argue about iOS security needs to have the latest Android Security Patch Level on their phone.

The current one is April 5 2017. Please include screenshots with your next post.

my mom is still using her iphone 4 on ios 7 and its smooth.
>b-but look at this one guy on the internet he had a slow iphone on ios5
The fun thing is that nobody has to post a webm of android phones being laggy pieces of shit because even normies know that

That doesn't stop it, retard.

I have an iPhone, it's shit, in the latest versions it's gotten even more confusing than ever with features being hidden behind swipe menus and 3d touch. ITunes is complete shit recently too, they basically just removed anything useful and fucked the UI beyond belief, but it's still required to sync the phone. To get various things that are built in features in Android it costs $5-$10 each for some app to do it, and because every app developer is trying to maximize profit the apps are all bloated to fuck and waste space and battery life because they also include 100 other features that you don't need. Also remember Android lag? Well, they fixed it around the Lollipop release. But then starting around iOS 9 the iPhone started to get super laggy as fuck and is now its lag is way fucking worse than Android ever was. I don't understand, it's like all the good people finally got out of all their illegal non-compete agreements and left Apple to go work at Google so they don't have to suffer at a shit company anymore. Oh wait that is probably exactly what happened.

No shit, dumbass. He was making fun of the idiots that think it does.

That's nice, Jamal. What Xiaomi is your favorite?

How about you fuck off? Or else I'll punch your teeth down your throat!

Are you literally twelve?

No, but I am literally Hitler.

I like how you iCucks say that android is insecure and oh every ODM sucks and it just works...... The solution is Nexus/Pixel. Also inb4 "bu..but google spies" Android is open source you cucks. Flash a custom ROM, review the source and use open source alternatives to google services if your so concerned about it. You don't know if apples spying or not. If you iCucks wanna act so concerned about spying then prove you don't use google services anyway. Prove you don't use iCloud.

This.
Nigga.
Gets it.

Normies ain't gunna root shit, download alt software and rice the fuck out of their OS. They're all to busy having sex and shit.

>Not removing the GPS antenna.
>Not removing the radio antenna.
>Not flashing NetHunter onto the phone.
Fucking noobs.

Kek... These cucks are already throwing a fit about Muh Just Works. Do you really think I would go that far with them?

>The solution is Nexus/Pixel

except jewgle abandons their own devices after 2 years

That's because they'll never be 3l173 h4ck3r5, like us.

Well I mean they're a developer/mainstream hybrid. My old Nexus 4 still gets nougat via ROM support as well as the monthly patches. If you're that serious about security... You're probably a part of the development community

Well I mean I know it's a joke but that voids all functionality as a phone anyway. To be serious... Any faggot who carries around a pentesting device that doesn't have a job that requires it/writes their own tools is a skiddie.

Why do I do it?
>I detest phones, if I want to talk to someone, it'll be on my terms.
>I hate being tracked (so you remove its ability to ping cell towers or GPS).
>I like to know the vulnerabilities of systems on the go, it is very handy.
>I'm starting to get into scripting and enjoy having an ease of access to testing without the risk of it being traced back to my home address as I spoof.
Not to mention, I didn't buy the phone first-hand and didn't pay via electronic means.

Nexus 5X master race reporting in

Well all the power to you.... It's just for me that doesn't have much use or necessity. I hate being tracked and am a proponent of open source software but at the same time I don't want to go back to the stone age for those principles. I still have to use windows 10 for many programs and productivity. I have a Linux install I use a lot but the fact is that it won't catch on for most uses because of the inner wars in the community. For instance mir vs weyland.

Glad I'm not the only one. I've even gotten the Normies I know and my family to use nexus devices.

I like the fact that Linux is esoteric, otherwise it wouldn't be the same and would become like the mainstream OSes.
I still run a Windows machine, but just for gaming.

Hey iToddlers, if iShit just werx, why is EVERY single Apple store packed from sunrise to sundown with 3 hour waiting lines filled with iDiots coming in to get their broken iTrash fixed.

Checkmate iToddlers.

I agree that is a lot of the appeal for it. For me building myself and contributions are fun and I feel that I learn more when stuff breaks because I have the right to look at the code. BUT.... If it could serve as a open, secure, private mainstream OS that replaced windows that would be the dream for me.

Perhaps one day, user, one day.

I was an Apple fanboy just like you until my iPhone lagged to shit after being forced by Apple to do updates that the phone couldn't handle, just so that they can say "WE STILL UPDATE THIS 3 YEAR OLD PHONE!!"

Many of the people who are against Apple are for a reason, abd have first-hand experience with the shit Apple tries to pull to give itself a better name.

Can you guess what iOS runs on? LINUX! They didn't just make a phone OS out of thin air.

Normies don't care about phone specs. Normies are tech-illiterate. They follow the herd.

worst post in this thread

Niggers use iPhones, retard.

Do you need all of that? Besides, android runs on the linux kernal and linux is the computing world's communism.

I prefer the capitalist option because I am a real god fearing American.

NIGGER RETARD JEW IM GONNA PUNCH YOUR FUCKING TEETH OUT

iOS and OS X both use XNU for their kernel.

>Corporate executives and retards are more promiscuous

Who woulda thunk

>Ramish Zafar
any actual sources on this clickbait bs?

>t. iToddler subhuman

>this thread again
>this exact same first post again
samefagging baka

kek even the current pixel phone runs some antique shit kernel full of proprietary qualcomm code that likely will never be updated. only the pixel C is a notable exception using actual foss kernel drivers

>Android
>Google
This is why.

>Iphags are sluts and std infected

Oh boy I'm jelly.

linux is pc..
pc isn't an operating system
dumbfuck

>NetHunter
>doesn't have ROMs that work for cheap $45 phones

>homosexuals and sluts are promiscuous

Newsflash!

Apple BTFO, right....?

>linux is hardware
>calling others dumb

>have android phone
>have jailbroken iPad
>have a macbook
>have a windows pc

What am I?

Sending files via bluetooth is retarded, only hackers does that with files the size of a few kbytes. Bluetooth is mostly if not only used to connect devices like your car or headphones so you can listen to music and receive calls wirelessly.

You can use iPhone as a portable storage if you use the right app.

What you mean by free music? 99% of my musics are pirated, I use iTunes to transfer then to the iPhone and they work like a charm.

Split Screen Multitasking in a smartphone is for now, stupid, if someday this feature were proven necessary iPhone will have it.

You can install apps from anywhere on iPhone, no need for rooting at all. Just check out how Popcorn Time app is installed on iOS.

By custom home launchers that just gives you transitions and new icons, wow, what an advanced feature.

>my phone can't do it
>lol that's dum xDDDD u don't need that

master race

>windows pc
>macbook
>android phone

best combo prove me wrong

>OS X desktop
>OpenBSD laptop
>BB10OS phone
True master race.

Because I can

>need physical contact to infect iPhone
>just force via bluetooth on Android

extremetech.com/computing/104827-android-antivirus-apps-are-useless-heres-what-to-do-instead

And if you come up saying that those problems are patched, just remember that if and android is over a year old, it will NOT receive ANY updates at all.

>t. mactoddler

>don't need any contact with iShit
>already backdoored to chinks/russians from the factory

>t. shitposting twelve year old

>2014
>In2015 FBI couldn't crack an iPhone 5C

Just switched to a Pixel XL!

I own a 6s, and an LGG4. I picked up the 6s because I've always had android and I felt like a change, it's not that bad. Very responsive and a good camera, I experienced lag with apps like snapchat on my LG but I wouldn't warrant a new phone off that anyways, but it's non existent on my iPhone. I'm sure my battery will be shit by next year but my lgs shit now so, who cares.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter. It all comes down to what you as the user want. I pirate all my music on my laptop anyways, all I literally do is connect and sync my iPhone and its fine. This whole "pay for all" idea isn't on point. If I wanted to root to shit and use every feature of a phone for the most obscure tasks, I would. But I don't. I just want a nice, snappy, and easy to use phone.

>iphones have always been gaping security holes but because it's not the latest security hole it never happened
>t. iToddler subhuman