What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps9I5_dVTns
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=H3GPWQYg29A
youtube.com/watch?v=srv7IfeaNOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kebab Removal and butthurt.

Probably not much, I have some Serbian friends i play with on steam. They say that for weddings people fire guns into the air or some shit like that, is this true? any Serbs confirm?

>Kosovo

very hard goatfucking)))))))

Can you confirm this?? they said it was tradition or something like that

Okay can we end this fucking remove fucking kebab meme once and for all because now recently with all the ISIS and immigrants fuckery going on you people have latched onto this shitty meme like a nigger cringes to welfare. You hate Muslims I get it, I hate them too. But why would you make a case for this by using what could be the worst example for it? Serbia was under Turkish rule for nearly half a millenia, they even fought with them together against the Holy league and various Turkish sultans were of Serbian origin. Not only did they fail to defend Europe from the kebab then, but the core of their medieval principality of Rashka is today fully Muslim and it bears the Turkish name of Sandzak, hundreds of Sandzak Muslims are fighting in Syria for ISIS. there are over half a million gypsies living in serbia, around the same number of Muslims in total, and that's without counting Kosova. Another point I'd like to make is the barbarian behavior displayed in the 90's. They have awesome war tunes and the synthesizer wizards, that's cool, but they also held competitions in Bosnia and parts of Croatia where YPA units would compete in who would hit a church bell tower first in conquered Catholic territories. Over 300 Catholic religious objects including monasteries that had survived the turks, were destroyed and looted by Serb forces over the course of the war. Sounds a lot like Albanian behavior in Kosovo where they tore up orthodox monasteries and looted them, doesn't it? And people always seem to be very sensitive about that when discussing Kosova. The meme is just fucking dumb and I get it that maybe some people spout it for the sake of it but I can't help but feel some people actually fall for that shit and say it unironically.

well, everyone knows Poles are the true kebab removers

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps9I5_dVTns

Kosovo je Srbija

Me

We had elections about a month ago, and Vučić has Putinlike majority.

Why though? How common is this.. just seems so fucking weird.

It's fun and guns are fun so why not

Guess I can't argue with that.

Kebab removal 1991-present:
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=H3GPWQYg29A

>Not only did they fail to defend Europe from the kebab then, but the core of their medieval principality of Rashka is today fully Muslim and it bears the Turkish name of Sandzak, hundreds of Sandzak Muslims are fighting in Syria for ISIS. there are over half a million gypsies living in serbia, around the same number of Muslims in total, and that's without counting Kosova.
See Ragnarök, the good are destined are to defeat until the universe is remade and their efforts prior are merely to save face. Such is the story of the white race.

youtube.com/watch?v=srv7IfeaNOY

They pretend to be badass, while simultaneously being BTFO by 6 (SIX) different countries.

Fucking disgusting """"orthodox bros""""
Croatia is a lot better

it's a fiction country?

it's actually me

ur just a side character