Hey faggots, I need an OS for my parents

Hey faggots, I need an OS for my parents.
It must be idiot-proof and have standard shit like Libreoffice and Netflix.

Install Gentoo

windows

iPad

>just have standard shit like LibreOffice and Netflix
Congratulations, you have now limited your search to every single Linux-based OS, Windows, and MacOS.

Of course, dummy, I just need something light weight and that comes off the box with that.
More importantly, it must be easy to use.

What OS are you using right now?

Ubuntu or Mint

Noting comes ootb with Netflix

unironically this

Arch with tiling wm, they don't understand it.
I can install it, I just want something for the average Joe.

You need to pay for it, so no.
Plus, it's too slow in the computer.

Then get Windows.
Someone who understands computing enough to rice an arch install shouldn't have to ask people what normie os their parents can use. It's always the simplest one.

>You need to pay for it, so no.
Wrong
>Plus, it's too slow in the computer.
Then lookup lightweight Linux distros if you actually believe that

Windows 10 LTSB

I haven't used other distros in years.
Since I heard Ubuntu isn't the number one, I figured I'd ask here for a normie Linux distro.

This, /thread

iOS

kek non vestri personalis auxilium bigas faggot

Ubuntu Mint and Elementary os

KDE Neon.

By them a mac, poorfag

Anything like Bodhi Linux with the appack

Templeos,reactos,dragonflybsd,unix system v

Macs aren't for poorfags.

Just install Kubuntu LTS then. Install the basic stuff they'd need, and show them how to use the application store. Or OsX.

red hat

First user got it right. I've tried Kubuntu LTS and Neon, Neon works way smoother. Like a Windows 7 experience if Windows 7 came out in 2130.

Just install Xubuntu and make it look like windows, just putting the top panel down will do the trick for normies

Hackintosh?

ChromeOS

Spotted the Mac user

install ubunto

P.s. that's a man

elementary os, linux mint

templeOS. it's only 120000 lines of code with a 2mb divine intellect interpreter that interprets just in time and ahead of time.

Ubunto ish bust Opurato Systom

Linux Mint Cinnamon + Google Chrome

you're done

I'd personally like to suggest Windows 10. I have the student edition. It's free at most colleges and universities and the license allows you to install Windows on multiple computers. Just check out OnTheHub and see if your school qualifies and if it doesn't, then you can always e-mail your professors, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, etc. Department Chair about your school purchasing a purchased an organization-wide Volume Licensing Program. Seriously, it's 2017 and every school should have it.

Why do poorfags like to drink Hennessy?

Dude, that sounds awesome! Does it come with Cortana? I'm really curious to try it...but I have some privacy concerns.

it's affordable liquor that is referenced in rap music
Sort of like what Jack Daniels is for tryhard metalheads