Poland, you literally made the best RPG since Gothic 2

Poland, you literally made the best RPG since Gothic 2.

Thank you.

But Poland didnt make Skyrim

based CDPR
GOG.com is great too

There is not a single game made by bethesda I'd consider an RPG.

Bethesda cannont into story, nor into the RPG Genre.

thank you germanon finally someone else agree

How can it be good when it has no black people?

baka Polan

Skyrim isn't an RPG

Skyrim isn't a game

Then what is it?

Not an RPG, that's for sure

I think of it as an exploration simulator that can be modded into anything you want

I've devoted hundreds of hours to the Witcher series but found it impossible to get into Skyrim and Fallout 4

That's because Fallout 4 is shit

That's because Skyrim is shit

agreed

Waiting for Blood & Wine on Tuesday

Witcher 3 completely shits on Skyrim, and fucking Fallout 4 is worst than Skyrim

i remember a couple summers ago i spent like 70 hours in one week playing throuhg the first Witcher and i didn't even 100% it

god knows how long the sequel took me
i own #3 but can hardly run it sadly

Atelier series are a lot better than this shit

skyrim is an rpg, it's a special bethesda-rpg but it fills the requirement

rpg itself doesn't have many defining traits, it doesn't have to be dnd stuff isometry or specifc class-roles etc

mass effect is an rpg too not matter how much you want to deny it

>tfw cyberpunk 2077 won't be out for years

i tried playing the first one recently, got about 4 hours in
i can't get over how shitty and uninvolved the combat is, sorry

Same, I don't get Witcherfags desu.

blacks aren't native to Poland

Yeah I can't wait for Blood and Wine to come out, thanks Poland.

Skyrim is 100% rpg you fucking retards

I've never played any Witcher game, nor I plan to, I've read 2 books when I was like 13 and that was enough for me.

fuck this franchise, they better get their asses to work and start doing cyberpunk 2077

It's a glorified hiking simulator.

That's why I prefer Dark Souls - it's basically an RPG-Survival horror.

Only until this summer.
Also Risen 2 was comfy af desu

>silesian Piast eagle

>Poland, you literally made the best RPG since Gothic 2.
Aren't you forgetting something ?

You kill polish scum in the game.

>horror

It's not typically scary, but it's quite horrifying in its atmosphere, enemy design and world.

says the polish scum

Lol

Just like Slovakia, thats why it feels normal to him :^)

Slezsko is ours at the time when the game is set.

>at that time
You mean the only time

>tfw 10 mln silesians hate Poles
thanks based Chechs i can kill those faggots in a game

>Skyrim
You have to install 100 mods to make that shitty game playable

what does 'uninvolved' even mean? Not difficult enough? Bullshit. Witcher 3 combat is more than difficult enough. Not complex enough? You've got lots of signs and potions to play with. If you're not trying out different styles and combos then that's your problem

>Dark Souls
doesn't combat in dark souls come down to essentially memorizing the placement of enemies and what set of moves they have?

No shit, witcher 1 is almost 10 years old and that was their first game. It has many flaws, with combat being the biggest one.
Witcher 2 and 3 did everything better, but some people didn't like Witcher 3's combat for some reason, i like it a lot.

There were gypsies but thats about it for non white people

>doesn't combat in dark souls come down to essentially memorizing the placement of enemies and what set of moves they have?

It's a very linear game so where the enemies are placed doesn't change. In terms of movesets, enemies in every game have set patterns which you get to know after awhile.

I've never played the Witcher games, is 3 a good place to start, will I be lost without all the backstory?

> the first one
my mistake, but the point about the potions and signs still stands. Way to many people go through the witcher without using a lot of the features because the game doesn't force them to, and then complain about how the combat isn't interesting.

no, although you should read up on some people first because it throws you in a triangle very early on so you want to know what girl you want

not horror, but it has a dark tone, a mix of despair and sadness
Dark souls is my fav game

Try playing one first but if you're put off don't dismiss the rest of the series. Two is similar to three in a lot of ways and is also very good.

Horror just doesn't mean scary m8. It has other connotations.

Not required, but it would be recommended to play at least witcher 2 or read the books

The Witcher 3 is all about the story, and since a certain amount of the emotional depth comes from the relationships you've build with these characters over the years through the other games, it enhances the experience to have played the others. But on the other hand a lot of the main players the the Witcher 3 - Jennefer and Ciri for example - you hear about in the other games but never actually meet before 3, so you probably won't miss too much. From a narrative point of view you probably won't be too confused, the story is only continuing from the others in terms of general background, not specific plotlines.

If you don't want to sink too much time into it - well, good luck with that because Wticher 3 takes forever - I'd recommend starting with the Witcher 2. It's quite a short game, and is more modern than the first one which looks and feels a little dated now. Witcher 1 is still worth playing though.

Seems like I should read the wiki and start with 2. It's gonna take a couple of months but that's cool.

be careful what you read - you really get a much better experience without spoilers.

and why not witcher 1? this game is great and i see no reason to start with 2 or something
you can import your savegame between each game, just like in mass effect, you know

Why do they hate you? Our Silesians like Poland.

Polish people are faggots they won't accept our language as minority becouse we are ,,German hidden option''

this, we haven't even gotten any news in ages

Yeah, the people are retarded. Both Silesian and Kashubian fit the linguistic criteria of being recognised as separate languages, not some dialect/ethnolect bullshit.

Gothic 2: NotRis still a better game.
Witcher 3 panders to casuals too much and the series has lost the part of its soul since Witcher 1 (became more generic imo).

The combat sucks and the production values are shit.

You speak Polish you fucking imbeciles. You're not german.

Indeed, props to Poland for quality games

i don't speak Polish since i graduated from school

Jo jym wungiel XDDDD

No matter how much you deform Polish language you coal niggers. It's still Polish.

combat is shit

>tfw you fell for the witcher meme
>address the issue of FUCKING AWFUL combat to any witcher fan
>"The combat is bad but everything else is outstanding!!"

Leave it to PCfats to cherish a game that's strong points are pretty graphics and fetch quests also the dialogue is boring as fuck don't even bring that up