Be me

>Be me
>Be a cultured, traditionalist, white asturian male
>Have a great father and mother who have taught me values
>Have a brother and a sister
>They've fallen in society traps
>Brother is gay. He doesn't even feel bad about it, neither people seem worried about it
>Sister is a pro-refugee vegan, she and my brother talk about men in a sexual way. I find this really offensive but if I say anything I'm the bad man
>Tell my best friend my family situation with nice manners. He considers me a retrograde and almost insulted me. I can't even trust him anymore

Anyone here experiencing the same in their social environment? I just want my family, my beloved brother and sister to be profitable persons, and take them to the right path. But not even my parents support me anymore.

You are in the wrong and you dont want to admit it. I hope you die alone if you dont change your ways

>profitable persons,

Stop going on pol loser

If everyone around you thinks you are an asshole, they are probably right.

Don't you think that our purpose as human beings is to have children, and to love them, and educate them with the values that will make them profitable and repeat the cycle?

Society is changing. The cycle is being destroyed by ourselves. We don't care anymore about human beings, we don't want to give more children to the world, instead of that society rewards social destruction. Same-sex sterile marriage and couples. Family destruction. Race mixing, leading to a confused, and therefore non-working, culture.

I'm worried about the future of our kin

I'd be an asshole if I hated them because of that

I just feel worried. I don't want my family to end. I want my brother to be a real man, not to be confused by social lies who make him think that he likes other men, it's not natural, and my sister to be a real woman, it's not natural either not to follow the human roles that make families work.

It's the rest who insult. Who hate and isolate you. But we can't go against nature.

>The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

You can't change your brother to be who you want him to be.The only thing you can accomplish here is alienating your family.

>cultured
>posts on Sup Forums
>nazi delusions

It's not me, it's how it has been since the beggining of mankind

If we don't follow nature rules, nature will destroy us

>disagree with liberals
>they call you an asshole
>the fact that most people around you are liberals who can't stand disagreement means you're an asshole

It is them who are the assholes

>bad things happening is an impossibility
>everything will always be fine no matter how many men we encourage to chop their penises off

Come to Mexico. We are proudly nationalist, catholic, conservative, and capitalist.

Modern Asturias are latin rape descendants

Your brother is fine. Your sister is fine. You are insecure, unhappy, and jealous that anyone else could be happy without conforming to your arbitrary standards. You want to have children and start a family, but you haven't have you because nobody finds your mentality attractive anymore.

People have been race-mixing since the beginning of time. Dudes have been diddling eachother since the beginning of time. Learn to adapt, be yourself, and stop worrying about things you have no control over. Maybe even suck a cock or racemix, who knows, you might like it.

Not every single animal in a species reproduces. If you want your brother to be happy, love him and accept him for who he is. Don't try to force him to be the way you think he should be.

lies

>When the truth hurts

Please be open minded here, it's for your own good.

I get you OP

I wouldn't fuss too much, maybe your brother and sister are going through phases.
The best thing you can do is tolerate them and be a kind brother (this will make them like you), and show them by example how to live a full life leading by example, (they will follow).

don't worry about your friend, stay friends with him but keep your views more to yourself.

tl;dr worry about yourself first

Nice. You quoted two of my posts and mischaracterized both of them. Good job.

Thanks for chiming in California.

You sound like an asshole desu. You don't have to talk politics am the time, just coexist with different people and bring it up when it is relevant.

Love between two men is the purest love.

lol no

Raised catholic, my sisters are not degenerates and parents are still together. If anything, I'm considered the black sheep because I tried weed lmao and watch anime but that's about it.

Your parents failed m8, it's all about parenting.

The world moves on with or without you. Don't think for one second that you matter kid
*tips*

Yeah I do. But for the most part, Canadians are pretty racist. Only a few people are actually pro-refugee and most Canadians are overly skeptical of brown people if anything.

The LGBT stuff, I just hate how bold gay guys are becoming. They fucking hit on me all the time and it's THEIR feelings you have to watch out for. Fuck that.

My sister's a tumblerina SJW and she's basically made me have to move out before.

My fucking university is like half black and half muslim, full of shitheads and hypocritical muslims, but most people do their best to ignore them and women here aren't stupid enough to fall for the memes and actually go out with them.

Doesn't change that white people are literally being replaced in Canada. I don't mind the racial diversity, but I fucking hate that the Africans/muslims are total dickheads and "muh culture" "muh religion" plebs. They also have a shit work ethic. They will never contribute desu.

Despite the Trudeau memes, I think right wing thinking is sharply on the rise in Canada.

They should have been more solid

F.ex my brother at 12 or 13 was showing the first symptoms of homosexuality and instead of correct him they let him become gay. Now he won't allow anyone to help them as any addict would, but in that case society would help, in this case not even that but they will encourage him in his path

>They also have a shit work ethic.
Pretty much everything I can forgive except for this. Non-whites are fucking horrible workers, except Filipinos.

>ex my brother at 12 or 13 was showing the first symptoms of homosexuality
What the fuck does that even mean? Was he sucking cocks at 12? Or do you think putting on a dress as a kid and screwing around means youre gay?

it's not even a left-right thing it's about decency and degeneration

f.ex russian communists aren't against the nature of human beings, but our right wing is against human life promoting abortion and same sex marriage

>What the fuck does that even mean?
You know if someone has tendence to homosexuality in his personality.

There are some things that alert you in the beggining just like every illness

Conservative Party literally dropped their opposition to same-sex "marriage" today, do you think that Canada is going anywhere decent?

You can't forgive the religion/culture part? Concerning..

A non-insignificant number of africans and muslims act like white women are just fucktoys. But lay a hand on "THEIR" women? Oh no...

Nobody can make your brother ungay. You might be able to shame him into pretending he isn't gay, but you can never get cocks off that boys brain.

Just let it go. It doesn't matter anyway and there's nothing you can do to positively change things.

Kek. If you are anti-gay marriage... well I feel bad for you..

That is 100% a lost cause. No I don't think Canada is going anywhere good, but it's mostly because I'm worried about hard workers getting replaced, and overly-tolerated shitty cultures.

>asturian
You mean austrian?

Like what? People have been telling me I'm gay forever, because I have a soft voice and sense of fashion. The only thing that makes you gay is fugging other guys though.

Modern "white culture" is equally degenerate man, look around you. I care about my family and who I call my friends, everyone else can go fuck themselves.

The only way I'll actually have a sense of civil duty is if we go full facist state, but I dont see that ever happening.

why are americans allowed to post here?

>Modern "white culture" is equally degenerate man, look around you

I know, I don't like it. I sat around at a party yesterday where everyone was bragging about their "number".. I mean why is sleeping with as many people as possible important? What exactly are you trying to say about yourself by divulging that info?

But it doesn't mean that I should tolerate being treated like I'm morally inferior or some bullshit just because I'm white.

europe is fucked, people here is really prorefugees, leftist, feminist and all that shit
once I had this german white girl telling me, a mexican man, that I was more priviledged than her

Note: This is that same fucking Baltimore MUSLIM poster who keeps posting/making /muslim/ generals.

Kill.
Yourself.

My brother is also gay OP. Don't make an issue out of it else it gives people like your sister a reason to feel self righteous.

Have you tried leading a better life yourself instead of worrying about your family's sexuality and hobbies?

Where the fuck do you live m8?

Maritimes. In a pretty poor part of it. We just got a huge wave of immigrants in the last 10 years.

How did we fall so far, man..

Cut all contact with your brother user, he'll be a breeding ground for super-AIDS within the next few decades

What's terrifying is how fast it all happened

lel hows pineapple land? I went to Hawaii once it was nice :o)