Levels of comfy that shouldn't even be allowed to exist

Levels of comfy that shouldn't even be allowed to exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt2wHUJHbbg
github.com/ch11ng/exwm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're right, that should'nt be allowed to exist.

>put bid on S3
>it's up to 300 now
Well I guess I didn't want it anyways. I'll just wait for the SP5.

I like it.

Still wishing I bought a 45g Topre instead of 55g.

youtube.com/watch?v=vt2wHUJHbbg

>colorado
>bourbon
lmao.

Watch out Timmy, don't scratch that plastic screen.

it's actually a strong hardened type of acrylic glass.

don't need to worry about scratches at all in normal usecases

what is point of this
i would rather die than use it instead of my desktop

also the quality of the panel is very good.. probably some sharp 110% srgb 60hz tn panel with zero motion blur

does someone have that image of that guy who used an og vita to browse 4chin (and another image of him playing the latest nuMovie from his ps4) while shitting?

nah man.. too clinical

All I see there is a whole lot of back pain and arm strain.

>screen's not at eye level
>no trackball
>TKL keyboard
>isn't even buckling springs
Not even remotely comfy.

>mfw i piss on the sink because fuck everyone in this house

No need to leave the water running though, the noise of the pee passes as the water, so I'm making noise actually not making any noise.

>not a surface pro 4
enjoying the throttle

my pro 4 does not throttle even an i5

>drinking is the only happiness I get after spending my money on this keyboard
>at least I look mature
kek

Does it blue/orange screen?

Also
>playing and whipping you ass
disgusting as fuck

Do you live in your washing machine?

in case you mean a total system freeze.. for the 20 hours of zelda and 2 hours of fast rmx i played on till now.. no not a single fucking freeze.. and the best thing is you can just send it to standby whenever you fucking want and just continue where you left of in a split second without much battery lost since you last let it go.

i also have to add that i immediatly updated to version 2.2 as soon as i got the switch so i can imagine that this happened on earlier firmware versions

Does the Professional BT have sleep or standbye modes? I bought a third party BT controller for my Professional 2 and wondering if battery life is better with the official model.

Been thinking of getting one but after reading about different degrees of hardware failure, I thought it was best to wait.
Also apparently there are some problems with the controls lid getting stuck

i received a mint condition amazon warehousedeal for 243€

the stuck controllers issue is actually not an issue at all.. the people who just happened to stuck them the first time, didn't know of the eject button on the back of the joycons. i even tested this with my own set. yes i'm brave

The process of cleaning that cubicle-like dwelling would only escalate with the amount of amphetamines one would have to consume in order to compete with their Japanese coworkers.

Japanese workers are literally insane. I cannot even comprehend why would they consider putting up with those working hours.

fuck i need the surface 3 what ebay auction user?

Sold already. That was a good price for what it came with, too. Fucking NEETfags watching the auction all day long.

Another ending in 10 mins. Just search for them and try to find one to bid on for like 100 dollars.

eh thats normal price. swappa has it for around that much

That one's cracked though, so don't get it.

OP is a redditfag

>le sekrit club xD

>he thinks not wanting people from reddit here is because of muh secret club
haha thanks for the gold kinda stranger xD

>Colorado bourbon

whats next? russian tequila?

That low ass sink lol

Lol

>Gloss screen

Hahahaha

Anyone know what the keyboard is on the OPEN?

Thanks in advance and Jesus loves you.

Real talk

Why would anyone want this over a laptop

the emacs x window manager
github.com/ch11ng/exwm

>turns all your regular applications to emacs buffers
>_ALL_ emacs window and buffer management is intact
>configure everything in comfy elisp
>comfy powerline everywhere
>still works with tint2/lxpanel/whateverthefuck
>still works with systray
>literally everything is flawless

I can see the appeal as half the time I take out my laptop a tablet would suffice. I can see if you use your laptop as your primary computer but if it's just an accessory to your desktop then I can understand. The surface tablets also have full U series laptop processors, pci-e SSDs, etc.

Yeah I guess since I already have a laptop tablet and large phone I just don't see the appeal

MY FUCKING EYES

It's plastic.

this is all sorts of late 90s cancer

>why would they consider putting up with those working hours.
It's that or die in the country with no money or food.

Stop believing VICE documentaries are everything. I'm work from home 4 days a month and usually leave by 6PM (9:30 start). I just work a real job, rather than some JET shit.

Tough call honestly. Die of overwork or die of starvation.

720p resolution is comfy. i don't care what anyone says

First things first. Are you Japanese? Not an immigrant who went to Japan, but a 100% pure, born and raised Japanese?

I have heard this many times in a lot of different people/places.
Like an automotive strike where instead of not working, they over-produced, forcing execs to sit on the negotiation table. Or how everyone in the anime industry is overworked as fuck. Or how kids are sent into cram schools. The list goes on. Some stuff sounds just eccentric but some other sounds downright insane, like the afterwork drinking culture.

>JET
what is this?

>everything is done with emacs
I would tell you kys, but you're already doing it.

I work in a major consultancy company in Japan. (Not Sup Forums related)

I'm not saying there are absolutely no shitty workplaces, but it's not like everyone is working a shitty job. Those documentaries and shit you see on TV are exaggerated for your entertainment.

>tfw evil mode
>tfw no emacs pinky

They I interpret those documentaries and shit is that everyone who isn't above a certain rank within the a company get a very shitty deal.
And if they don't I'm glad for them, because they shouldn't be treated that way. Still I would like know why do you have such a high suicide rate (don't know if you're first in that matter).

>>tfw evil mode
>recognizing the superior vim ways
>enjoying incomplete vim emulation
>not just using a window manager that does everything the vim way
Why are emacs users so backwards?

I pee into the sink with the water running kek nobody knows

You in recruitment?

im a neet
what the fuck else am i supposed to do with my life

How about stop being one? Like honestly. You don't even need to get out of your room, just do something productive/useful/entertaining that people will send you money for.

that keyboard looks pretty ni-HOLY SHIT

gpd win edition

>worrying about battery life for tablet
>for keyboard
>for mouse
>comfy

exactly, faggots with their million different battery powered peripherals etc.

>my nigga

I'm feeling pretty damn coze

Is this thing actually worth 350 of my hard-earned shekels?

If you don't care about things like usability, sure. Be that asshole who thinks he's superior to 'normies' because he's running Win10 in a pocket pc instead of a smartphone like a normal human.

If you want a portable device that can play PC games, I'd say so. It's nothing about superiority, it's about doing what cellphones simply cannot.

software is developed with certain form factors in mind. PC games weren't meant to be played on a 5" screen. If you NEED to play PC games on a 5" screen, you need to re-evaluate your priorities

Nobody needs to play PC games ever, but if you want a device you can just whip out whenever and play PC games, the Win is for you. I don't see what's wrong with having a pocketable device for Skyrim. Perfect for when I go to friends' houses (I work 3rd shift and most of my friends work 2nd so I normally end up falling asleep later)

Not even remotely, it's a piece of shit and a pain in the ass to actually use.

Anybody claiming otherwise is just trying to convince themselves that they didn't waste their money on this dumpster fire.

I can't even imagine how shitty Skyrim would be on a device like that.

Fucking people so obsessed with filling their time with garbage so they never have to actually think about their shitty life.

I'm feeling comfy at the moment so I made my wallpaper comfy.

agreed

Gonna dump a couple comfy wallpapers if nobody minds.

R8 my comf bois

Now thats a cozy desktop.

Looks very hobo-cozy

I've actually been looking for a word to describe my comf tastes, thank you.
Hobo type stuff (sleeping on the floor, no AC or heating, etc) makes me feel more cozy for some reason.

I've seen videos of people playing it. It's playable, which is all I really expect out of a handheld. Enough to get half awake me through the last few hours of my night and certainly better than any cellphone.

I got a surface pen for my Taichi yesterday.
Got the Taichi a little over a month ago. Its a piece of garbage without a pen.

Im nearly peaking comfy levels. Now i need a gsm watch and a decent bone conductor headset and ill never disconnect.

I picture you wearing one of these

FPBP

i need a desk because my shit is on the dining room table or a re-purposed wooden speaker from the 80's. i've always had laptops so i didn't think it through when i bought my iMac.

Can't believe I read all of that shit

>have book open on one side of ipad and notes open on the other
there is nothing better, read and write. apple pencil is god tier

Company gave us surfacebooks recently. Can confirm max comfiness. The only thing that would make it better is a bigger battery but for something with a i5 it's more than decent.

Thats why Ikea is great. My desk cost about $60. Bought it 10 years ago, and it still looks good. Added some bias lighting a few months ago for night usage.

>SP3
I hope you like failing hardware...
Intel's SoCs just literally drop dead after ~12 months...

Why do you think there isn't (and probably won't be for now) a Surface4