Best MicroATX Mini Tower case that is actually small...

Best MicroATX Mini Tower case that is actually small? Most of the good ones are only marginally smaller than a Mid Tower or are really weirdly shaped. I want easily accessible dust filters and solid cable management.

Other urls found in this thread:

silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=345
youtu.be/9_3rAraXxBc?t=83
twitter.com/AnonBabble

opinions of SilverStone SST-PS07B?

Apparently the elite 130 can fit some Micro atx boards and a full sized graphic card.

I have an EVOLV ITX and apparently the EVOLV mATX is about the same size. My only complaint is the restricted airflow. Not the smallest, but one of the best for cable management and actually looking neat.

Silverstone usually has some pretty neat ideas for cases

i'm a fan of the fractal node 202

Definitely this for HTPC, and the Node 304 is a great tiny mITX case.

If I'm going to go Mini-ITX, I might as well get the SilverStone FT03 Mini

>HTPC
Might as well go full retard and buy the smallest shit available, like pic related. It's barely bigger than the motherboard it contains.

I've seen lots of full builds using fractal node 202

Honestly I was thinking more of a steam box/HTPC kind of thing. You could use a Raspberry Pi if you're just doing an HTPC.

OP here. I'm doing a MicroATX/Mini-ITX build because I had a Mid Tower build and have never had more than one full size GPU and never more than 1 HDD and 1 SSD. The size seems like overkill. I also just moved across the US and want the PC to be easily transportable.

I also do little to no overclocking, so amazing airflow isn't my biggest concern.

I'm the guy with the EVOLV ITX, I've got an R9 290 Tri-X and an i5-4690k with a dual tower 140mm cooler in it. Things stay cool enough, and it's pretty much silent unless the GPU fans spin up.

Silverstone SG10 (mATX) or NCASE M1 (mITX)

How do I get an NCASE sooner than 2 months out

go mitx then and get a dancase imo. from what you're saying it sounds like convenience is the biggest priority. It's worth noting that you will never have good cable management with itx, only ever "ok"

Ebay

My friend has the TJ08-E, which is the same design with a few changes (aluminium front panel with a single 180mm intake instead of a plastic door hiding dual 120mm fans) and it's an awesome case. The assembly is a bit involved though, and the PSU length is limited so plan accordingly.

How is the Define Mini C?

I have the SUGO09 and it is really nice

silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=345

Just had to replace all the fans for PWM equivalents.

It's like the Define C, so it's probably fucking fantastic, but it's not all that tiny.
youtu.be/9_3rAraXxBc?t=83

Fractal Design Node 304 is really nice, I have 2

I have the Thermaltake Core V1 and im having issues with my video card throttling (R9 290) and i was looking at swapping it to the Fractal Nano S.
Am i just being an idiot and should just pour my money into a new 1070? The 290 is 3 years old but whatever. This is my first "smaller" PC

It Might need new thermal paste?

i have a 290 as well. i replaced the stock cooler with an accelero cooler, and now its way quieter and cooler.

runs BF1 @ ultra 1440p around 90 fps.

#waitingforVega