Why are Americans so fat?

Why are Americans so fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

alljapanesepass.com/set/2-nitr-073-nomiya-satomi-cum-dirty-little-devil
youtu.be/yJT99suKerg
javfor.me/48143.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek

Food portion sizes in this country are big. We're a land of excess, I suppose.

anglo culture

there's a reason why canada is the least fat anglo country, 30% of the country is french and 10% is asian

no you lying liar canada is fatter than uk and australia

Honest answer is corporatist capitalism and the Anglo lack of cultural diet. It's just cheaper and more addictive to make food that is absolutely shit for people, and very easy to market to a society that doesn't have an entrenched cuisine. This is why obesity correlates highly with lower incomes, but that first and second generation immigrations are less obese despite being considerably poorer than average.

you want some burger you american whore? well too bad you get my dick

Also we drive everywhere and don't walk, that's the major one.

All Anglos are fat, not just Americans.

I think the better question is why aren't you

Would tbqhwy.

Who said I'm not :')

THICK

Why do you think portion sizes are big though?

And there's extra sugar and carbohydrate fillers in every processed food.

Because we can afford it?

do you find her attractive?

THICK

Not likely, since median household discretionary income for Americans is among the lowest in the OECD, and that obesity isn't something that happens to rich people as much as it happens to poor people.

We don't starve our people like you commies

Because I like big portion sizes?

Close, because the kind of foods Americans eat are much less satisfying in smaller quantities.

alljapanesepass.com/set/2-nitr-073-nomiya-satomi-cum-dirty-little-devil

Bad (unhealthy) food is cheap. It is heavily processed, loaded with extra salt, sugar, etc. and targeted to people who don't have the time or resources to prepare healthy meals (i.e. the poor)

damn that video is old

i remember fapping to it before she started fucking niggers then forgot her name

>you can't afford to eat a lot
>your poor people are the fattest ones

Our food is cheap in comparison to other nations. Also large swaths of our income isn't allocated to the government, we keep far more of what we earn.

sauce?

DEEP FRIED EVERYTHING
EVEN THE AIR THEY BREATH

Please stop defending obesity. This is why we look bad. People are not fat in the United States because we have more money, but because certain people over-indulge.

To survive the winter invasion of Russia.

thx

She eats too much of it

That's not exactly what I am saying. What is not true is that Americans are more obese because they can afford to eat more food.
>Also large swaths of our income isn't allocated to the government, we keep far more of what we earn.
Healthcare costs alone in the United States are double what they are in other OECD countries, not to mention all the money that goes into a ridiculously expensive military. You also seem to think that America's tax burden on the economy is much lower than in other developed countries, which is not true.
This is particularly a major contributor to the problem, especially since America just has a lot more of poor people.

The scots deep fry a lot, why aren't they fat?

Alcohol

That makes no sense mate, alcohol makes you fat.

They are fat. Not as fat as Americans, but they are fat.

Alcohol, especially alcohol as strong as they drink (or stereotypically do), is very unhealthy and filled with calories.

The Japanese also eat tempura and drink lots of beer.
It's probably the soda that does the trick for the Amerifats.

>all the money that goes into a ridiculously expensive military

Most of the money already goes into healthcare and other social services.
They need to get a handle on the cost of shit instead of just forcing us to pay for $60 bed pans, $120 Tylenol and what ever some shitbag doctor decides an hour of his time is worth.

Ugh... for the sake of everyone for whom I speak.... STOP FUCKING PERPETUATING THAT DAMN STEREOTYPE. Also, if you wish to word your post in that way, then next time, do not neglect to acknowledge that 50 percent or more of the United States population find the idea that the entire population of our great country is obese to some extent completely abhorrent.

Yeah but they burn it off by being drunk

Saudi Arabia truly is their greatest ally :-)

Even the lowest calorie alcohol is very unhealthy in the same amounts as normal alcohol because it hinders the body's ability to properly process food. On a national scale, alcohol consumption is not a major contributor to obesity though, but is a major contributor individually.
>Most of the money already goes into healthcare
The problem is not that America spends not enough on healthcare, in fact they spend too much. The biggest problems are certainly that poor people delay health treatment, but also that there is an almost infinite-payer system of health insurance instead of single-payer or hybrid costed healthcare systems in other developed countries.
>other social services.
A complete lack of a living wage for over a third of American workers will definitely lead to the governments having to provide financial aid to, unsurprisingly, over a third of American workers.

All that sugar and fat in their diet definitely doesn't help

>no kentucky gf that's on the verge of being overweight

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

Well you can't really implement a single payer healthcare plan out of the blue. The government would have to spend years easing up the prices and stopping them from increasing to fast. If we pulled the shit Bernie wants for example I'd be paying more than I am now because I have private health care. Also doctors aren't going to be happy when they find out they won't be getting paid as much.

>The government would have to spend years easing up the prices and stopping them from increasing to fast.
Well that really misses the point of how a single payer healthcare system would work. What would be much easier is for the government to ease the prices downwards over time. As for doctors being paid, most of the wasted spending in the American system is not due to doctors being overpaid.

I think it's very simiar in all western countries though, that we drive cars when we can.

Yes, but Japan is country where the lowest rates of obesity among developed nations and one of the longest average lifespans.

I think soda takes a great part.

Here I haven't been introduced in soda drinking except at birthdays.
My family's cuisine culture is very traditionnal, and children drink water when adults drink water or wine.

Water or wine. Period.

Coffee (unsugared) after the dessert, but that's pretty much all.

I heard in the US soda is more common than plain water, but it's difficult for me to imagine water is more expensive than soda.

I drink soda (coke) once a year but apart from that that's all.

Ah, and I drink beer now as well, the only cultural difference from my parents.

Is this considered sexy in the US of A?

Murrican stairs are pretty solid, I have to say

Holy fuck, I wonder how it's like between those for the fat people not concerned with being clean.

Why are black people so obsessed with big asses?

You get what you are. Nothing but roaches...

How common is this? Do those people need a driver's license?

>tfw no chubby Asian gf

> Veteran Benefits
> 4%

What a shitty country...

holy shit muh dick

Better sue the supermarket... The door is way too narrow...

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE HAVE TO GO THICKER

Those people can actually walk?

What happened to chubby bunny?

this is why i'm not going to the warcraft movie

These murrican biker gangs are scary as fuck

I'm more impressed with the handrail.

fap fap fap

How the hell did she get pregnant? Who honestly would bang this blob?

Eww

Do they really have fat-scooter drive-throughs in murrica? How convenient...

Does anybody here like cheese?

This chart is bullshit. There are proportionally less fat people in China than in fucking France

Your taxes are higher than ours.

The fuck is with those leg things? Like we have fat people in this country but nothing like that

>2. china
sure

You're not supposed to drive anything that isn't a car through those, but there are probably a few exceptions.

Because we are all tanks
Slow moving heavy hitters

youtu.be/yJT99suKerg

can i have source of that? PLEASE?

Murrica clearly needs mobility-lawnmower-scooters

girl in the op having sex with a BLACK man

javfor.me/48143.html

I would, for the challenge.

No wonder they are using gallons for measuring volume. By using liters, the volume of most "drinks" would be 2 digits long. More than the average murrican brain can process...

Is this the american dream?

bless you my indebted friend.

what? that site worked for you? i can't get on that site.

faggots banned russian ips
it workes under proxy.

That is the biggest pizza u have ever seen

have a mile long pizza from naples

does that american medium sized pizza come with a diet coke

Pls no

Anglos man

HFCS they put it in almost everything

anyone have sauce on this?

>javfor.me/48143.html

Those jean underwear she was wearing gave it away for me. The only pants I've seen that short have been in hentai. I'm curious if I'm the only one because it seems like such a pointless detail to draw a hunch off of.

THICC

>From Uganda

Long time no see that flag