That one edgy kid who refused to say the pledge

>that one edgy kid who refused to say the pledge
Who was it in your high school, Sup Forums? Was he also your school's gunman?

>Inb4 "That kid was me"

Also:
>School shootings
>Outside the U.S

No one, because
>1. we don't pledge
>2. we don't allow every retard to own and carry a firearm
Freedumb ain't free

>mfw I just realized I took the b8

I heard that by high school in America that American teenagers don't really say the pledge, they kind of just move their lips to the words.

I stood but I didn't say it
No

>Who was it in your high school

me

my mom always said never sell your soul to the devil

there's this pledge song about bathing in german blood kids were being taught back in primary school

fun times dunno if its still being taught

. we don't allow every retard to own and carry a firearm

even those who own them "illegaly"?

Does an exchange student get shot if hhe sits during pledge and doesn't swear fealty to a foreign flag? :D

If they own them illegally, we obviously didn't allow it you double nigger.

your american "buddies" will lock you in a bathroom and block the door

oooh those would have been nice anti american quints.

if I had only paused for a milisecond

thats hog wash

if I own a fully automatic assault rifle and some grenades.

I'm pretty sure some folks in your "country" own some pretty cool shit too, without consent of "big brother".

you just mad cuz you too chicken shit law abiding citizen and lack connections to get yourself some

but why :--D surely they must know you're a foreigner

My name is Fss, and I've lived in this head of hair my entire life. I'm a proud louse, and I work for the environmental protection agency that keeps the towns and cities safe during ecological intrusions like showers, blocking out of the sun by cotton domes and cutting down of the follicle forests by the great silver shears. I love the work I do, and keeping lice safe is one of the proudest things I have to my name. I do it mainly for my louse-mate and my children, seeing them grow up to become proud, scalp-loving adult lice is something I look forward to dearly.
One day, I was on my way to work when Scc, my work colleague, scuttled up to me in a panic and shouted at me. “Quick, quick! A white flood has come! A white flood! They need us in the city!” A white flood? What could this be? Nevermind, I could not waste time, the metropolis was in danger and I needed to be there to stop this from becoming a disaster. We travelled as fast as we could, and when we arrived at the city, we were too late. A massive, sticky ooze of white liquid was pouring over the fortifications and had drowned millions of poor lice inside. Several scrabblers ran as fast as they could from the chaos, but were quickly overrun by the white lava, which stuck them firmly in place and solidified them from the inside out.
“Oh my god, we have to stop this from reaching the countryside” I said with a heavy heart, mourning the death of millions of lice. There was no way in hell more lives would be lost to this. We scuttled back towards the village, and began mining scalpskin and erected a wall out of them. We called all the males from the villages to come and aid in the construction of the skin wall. It was almost completed when we saw the white flood approaching once more. “Oh no, here it comes!” The white liquid pressed against the skin wall, and didn't break through. Phew.

Then, a pale five-pronged object of skin fell down from the sky and tore away at the skin wall, allowing the white lava to flow through into the village. I saw lousemen desperately running as they were overrun by the sticky ooze, becoming solidified still with expressions of pure panic and horror. I ran and ran and ran, the screams behind me taunting me. I finally made it out, and jumped off the hair kingdom onto the floor. I was the sole survivor of my people.

I love stories happy endings

>pledge

yesterday i camed in my hair; yellow juicy cum oozing through thick black hair tendrils,. sliding down the scalp, sticky all over. then i remember i have lice from last satturday with the african refugee, lava like cum flowing over lice villages, homes, sticking lice stuck like ancient mammoth.. mmm running down my neck

good gimmick this lice thing

Yes

It was everybody, as we chose to spend that time on learning things instead. You know, things like calculus, world history or foreign languages. Things Americans MIGHT eventually learn in second year college.

the few times guns gets used in crime it's m/95s that have been stolen from our home guard or a 9mm pistol smuggled in here part by part.

and i don't think there is a real (illegal) gun market in Denmark, the ones that have them probably want to keep them for their own gangs