What do you think of speciality of your language?

what do you think of speciality of your language?

i think Englishes speciality is thinking directly.

very simple grammar compare of other European languages.

Germany languages speciality is making words easily.

like tthis.

Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft

I think dual and genders are quite alright. Also, I like how I can shorten so many words in my dialect.

chinese characters are cool and necessarily redundant but the modern dual-character nouns kind of simplify the grammar a bit necessarily

>very simple grammar

All HENTAI are made by Japanese language. It is Koran of HENTAI.

I think Persian is kinda easy to learn and sounds very good on poems otherwise it's not a strong language overall.

yes, Russian language has a lot of changing form that's very difficult but has a very rich expressions.

Russian is weird because it doesn't have "I am X", "You are X", but just "I X", "You X". Also the pronunciations are otherworldly. I still cannot pronounce the bl sound.

English's grammar is extremely easy. Have you tried learning german, or french, or any other european language?
Anyway italian (my language)'s specialty could be how differently it is spoken in various parts of Italy, or that opposed to french the pronunciation is almost absolutely consisten with the way it's written

i learned Russian little bit, yes, very difficult but in my opinion difficult language is need more deep thinking that is pretty good thing for mind.

>because it doesn't have "I am X", "You are X"
>aз - ecмь, ты - ecи, oн/oнa/oнo - ecть, мы - ecьмы, вы - ecтe, oни - cyть

It does. These forms are just archaic and aren't used in modern Russian language anymore.

Kek, learn Chinese then.

Too bad, it sounds much better.

to me Persian language is feeling very different dimensions language.
but Persian culture is so nice, beautiful constructions and systematic politics.
and music sounds very unique but nice.

German is great at being confusing and frustrating to learn

sibilants

some of them are used mainly in asian languages

i learned Chinese also.
very difficult pronunciations and each Hantu very difficult writing.
but Hantu is very beautiful and Chinese sound make unique Cninese music.
i think Hantu is most informative character, that's why China made a lot of Spiritual cultures.

I've noticed that there are cases in Kazakh when the word 'kök'(blue) means 'green'.

Examples: kök shay - green tea, kök shöp - green grass, kök töbe - green hill / kök aspan - blue sky.

i think every languages has a speciality and that's influenced to this culture and idea.

That's why English native users made a lot of inventions.

very special, thanks

Where are you from? You're obviously not a native English speaker.

As far as I know, comparing a language's phonetics to French's is cheating.

what do you think am i?

Japanese or Korean.

i'm Irish.

So many verb tenses that you can almost always ommit the subject. If you learn them correctly, you will be very precise.Also, very simple vowel and writing system. Easy to rhyme also.
And almost no differences between american spanish and castillian spanish in high registers.

So first language is Gaelic?

What's hantu?

LOL, is there native Gaelic-speakers in Irish diaspora?

Yup. Famous comedian Dara O'Briain from Ireland speaks Irish Gaelic.

He probably means Hanzi

Thank you, praise Rembrandt

Particles

nok - expresses uncertainty
vel - expresses that you're making an assumption
jo - opposite of vel: expresses that you believe the statement to be true
ass - adds emphasis (when added to the end of a statement)
riktignok - underlines a point you and the person you're speaking to both agree with
da / 'a - works kind of like "though" in English. e.g. "That's kinda hard though" (Det er litt vanskelig da)

>ass - adds emphasis (when added to the end of a statement)
Makes me think of how english uses ass as a suffix for emphasis for words rather than sentences.

it's derived from altså (so/thus). some people just spell it like "as", but I prefer "ass" since the a is short.

Du er dum - You are stupid
Du er dum ass - Man, you're stupid af

>kök shöp
that would be a great name for some post-ironic vaportrap album

t. Japanese proxyfag who forgot to turn it on

LAGOM

But what's vaportrap?

Being the greatest

Singing

To me English seems to focus too much on the arrangement of words

that's the best part though. it's the most logical language which allows for a wider variety of idiomatic phrasing through systematic arrangement.

The idea of word arrangement not mattering much seems like it would force you to communicate your ideas in a vague or loose way rather than doing it with exact precision. Even if you have lots of conjugations like latin languages, you're forced to rely on context for some of the meaning. Of course, you can also trim away words anyway, so you get the best of both worlds.

Just cause its simple as shit doesnt mean its most logical

That's because you are so used to Japanese where the verb must come last but the order of everything before that is mostly arbitrary.

In Latin noun declensions fill the role of having a rigid word order. In non-poetic writing however there was a tendency to follow an SOV order. The only time I got confused when reading Latin was with poems, where they basically used whatever word order made the line fit into the meter.

Japanese does rely heavily on context but if you know the language well enough it is a lot more obvious what words are "missing" than they would be in an English sentence.

Actually, simple does in fact mean logical. Else, how would you be able to evaluate its simplicity?

I think Slavic languages are the most well constructed languages. Declinations and conjugations allow for a very nice feeling that language is flowing and gives it a sense of movement and dinamic, amount of words needed to describe something is minimal and there are no articles, which is a big plus imo. Grammar is complex yet logical (although with a lot of exceptions) which makes it so that when someone who can actually use the language speaks it sounds very formal and diplomatic, and yet so casual when locals speak on their dialects. And also I think they're quite beautiful and well sounding with a lot of variety and yet they all seem so familiar.

Brainfuck is simple, not logical. An extreme example but one nontheless

He is talking about a programming language, for you non-informed.

The fact that it works could be argued as proof that it's logical, though it certainly isn't efficient. English isn't as efficient as it could be either, come to think of it.

>The only time I got confused when reading Latin was with poems, where they basically used whatever word order made the line fit into the meter.
Is it anything like the shit old poems sometimes pull?

>Is it anything like the shit old poems sometimes pull?
Old English had a full case system and more complicated verbal conjugations, so at that stage yes. But by the time of Chaucer the case system was severely reduced and now all that remains are plurals and the 's for the possessive case. If you look at something like Shakespeare the word order and grammar is essentially the same as it is now, and the main difficulty in understanding comes from the fact that a lot of words changed their meaning over time and some are no longer used.

>the word order and grammar is essentially the same as it is now
Basically. The real thing that throws you off is the order of the groups of words. For instance, word groups [he] [is] [a faggot] can be put in more than one order and still come out meaning the same thing.

Probably the fact that there are no genders and no future tense in Estonian.

>live for the moment, dude!
>genders are a social construct!

Estonian and Finnish are only good for swearing and confusing foreigners

>no genders
I don't understand why you guys are so proud of it. I would feel uncomfortable if I had to use only one third-person pronoun in my lang.

thats the speciality of finnic languages and it is very logical and fine in our languages

But it doesn't work that's the problem, yes you can make a programme with it, but it isn't easy at all. Just because it is simple doesn't mean its usable. Simple is great for things that are small but for a language it isn't because of how a language is. Yes in theory it is "logical" but only if you're a computer

Turkish does it too and many other languages. So many infact that it is almost the norm.

>Just because it is simple doesn't mean its usable.

That's what I meant when I said it wasn't efficient. All I meant is that it is logical, but that I saw your point anyway.

In europe, numbers are adjective
In Japanese, numbers are adverb

Boku-wa tuma-wo 3nin motteiru
I have wives threely.

bumps

>no future
Literally what the fuck

The language is just called Irish, Gaelic is the family

The present tense in conjunction with the context serve the function of the future tense