>tfw fell for the 16 GiB RAM meme

>thinking volume = speed

I bought 64GB no regrets fast as fuck

I became my own ram

>twf about to buy 8 more gb of ram because 8gb isn't enough

I also have a 2TB Samsung 960 Pro fite me

>tfw too poor to afford a SSD

I used to be that poor. I know that feel. Chin up nigger

>tfw only 500GB 960 Evo but at least pic related.

Graphics?

>120GB
>$30
are you homeless?

NEET i need good boy points

GTX 1060 3GB at the moment, I don't gaymen a lot. Gonna get a 1080 Ti in May tho.

>tfw fell for the 16 GiB RAM meme too

>tfw fell for the 16 GiB RAM meme

32GB should be the norm.

mount -t tmpfs -o size=8096M tmpfs /mnt/ramdisk

suck a fuck OP

I had a friend of a friend who consulted me on building his computer. He was going to buy 16 GB of ram on one stick and put it in one slot.

I said "First of all, no one needs 16 unless they're editing video or something. Second, why not just get 4 4GB sticks so if one goes bad, you can just go down to 12 gb?"

He replied "Because I want to eventually put 4 16GB in and have 64GB because I want the fastest possible rig."

I told him he's a fucking moron because he refused to take my advice.

My only regret is its all on 4gb sticks, and the stupid b75 chipset is holding back ram speed

>Mem:62.9G used:21.8G buffers:1.17G cache:30.4G
>tfw fell for the 64GiB RAM meme

Which sticks you bought nigga?

Cheap Ripjaws stuff; 8x8GB on 5820k w/ X99 board

Got them last year before the DDR4 prices spiked, so it was only $250

>560 ti

OP you're doing something wrong if you can't use 16GB of RAM

A little over powered, but intel HD is fucked on Mac and the other card I have overheated too much, so in with the fermi heater that keeps itself cool atleast

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 16 GiB RAM meme thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" suicidal wojak, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about RAM. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic spamfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is
>tfw fell for the 16GiB RAM meme. You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

pasta that made me chuckle
4/10

You see a lot. Maybe someday you'll turn that high powered perception onto yourself someday. Maybe you're afraid to.

>Tfw you bought 16gb of RAM years ago for $50 before the price inflated back up again

>too poor to use "an" properly
A for effort, Jermal.

Can you send me your 1060 when you're done with it

Send me your 1080ti when you buy it

4 4GB sticks is retarded too since you can't upgrade without going backwards.

you don't need to upgrade tho

i bought 32gb before prices started shooting up. feels good

will 16/32/64GB units ever go down in price