Europeans can't own guns

>Europeans can't own guns
lmao that's like if people weren't allowed to own spears n shit in the middle ages

peasants weren't allowed weapons

we can, just need permits though

why would you have a spear in middle ages if oyu are a worker wtf

>europeans have been cucked out of weapons their entire history
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT
EUROPEAN """""""""MEN"""""""""
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

where will the yuro scum be when the beta uprising starts?

>muh guns
>probably hasn't even held an axe in his hand in his life

>His homeland is so dangerously 3rd world, everyone needs a weapon to defend themselves.

>he lives in a 3rd world country like America and needs guns

yeah an axe will do you a lot of good when you're getting shot at, good point.

i bet you're a fucking ""pagan"" too

europeans baka

You can resolve things also with words you know

lmao who the fuck hasn't used an axe?

An axe is the perfect weapon, you nincompoop. It never runs out of bullets. Just change the handle and you're good to go. Sharpen the fucking head and you can keep fighting. Chop logs and heads. Hell, you can chop down a tree and make yourself cover.

>perfect weapon
>have to run up to a guy with a gun to use it
Is this a prevalent opinion in Russia?

>run
Oh, I see where the problem lies.

You don't understand, Europe. You'll never understand having a nigger population.

Also, individual freedom is tops and if you don't agree you're eternally cucked.

are you that slavic reenacter who faps to Swarożyc or something

No, I just fucking like axes.

>the russian """""military""""" is made up of old women with axes
no wonder we won the Cold War

We can. Non-automatic only and with clips capacity limited to 10.

Go mine and all illegally just to shit on the yurotrash "laws"

>takes the ameronigger down with his hunting compound bow, his nigger gringo vatos didint even hear from which direction it was shot because[spoiler] silent and stealthy[/spoiler].

We can own guns actually

I'm talking about europe kahn, I know your meme country allows you to own all kinds of crazy shit

anyone in europe can own guns

>needs a permit

zozzle

>but da guvment knows whats best for us so this is ok, other people need to tell me how to live my life or ill pee my pants and society will colapse

t. european pro

>buy gun safe
>undergo medical examination
>buy long shotgun as a paddle
>can not be taken out of house
>stored in safe disassembled
>If you shoot bastard who raped your daughter in your kommiblok - welcome in gulag
DA NU NAHUI

in some us states you need a license to carry a knife.

We can own guns actually.
You can buy as many shotguns and hunting rifles as you want, but you need to get a license for semi automatic guns.

>needing the government to tell you what guns you can own
you're not a cowboy and you're not my pardner, slick

Name one reason why needing a permit to own a gun is bad.

>what americans actually believe
you do realize western europe is as free as america right?

enjoy being in a database cuck

>europeans will be arrested for mentioning Hitler in public

>America then
>We have the right to use arms to defend ourselves!

>America now
>12 children dead in deadly mass shooting

this desu, you need a permit to drive a car, you need a diploma to be employed in certain fields requiring expertise, it is only logical to have a permit for a tool that propels lead at velocities capable of going through another human

>to live in 21st century
>to think that free
AHAHAHAHA

>mexico then
>our government is corrupt!

>mexico now
>our government is corrupt

your country have bigger data base on their own citizens than most of europe m8

The database of "is not a loonie, can own a gun."?

I don't live in a fucking shithole. So i'm cool.

>he fell for the benevolent government meme

>lmao that's like if people weren't allowed to own spears n shit in the middle ages
They don't live in the middle ages while we does.

>Cold War
The cold war was not a fucking war, you moron.

Do you call it sex when you can't even get into her panties?

>the cold war wasn't a war
Why do you think it was called cold, there as no direct combat between nations but there were many proxy wars.

>needing to own a permit
>a country where you need a permit to own a gun is as free as a country where you don't need a permit to own a gun
>a country where you can be arrested for waving a nazi flag is as free as a country where you can wave a nazi flag without legal repercussions

If you find permits so bad, why do you have permits for operating cars then?

You probably wish you needed a permit to get shot.

We apparently need a permit obtainable only after some intense, car-license tier series of tests
Not sure about the actual limitations on caliber, kind of weapon or amount of ammo stockpiled tho

We can tho

>Europeans can't own guns

Implying. Every family here is armed. All families here used to be armed to the teeth, but the government decided that we should dispose of a part of our arsenal a couple years back.

For example, my family used to have a couple dozen handgranades, 3 AK-47's, bunch of handguns and a sniper rifle.

After the government suggested that we dispose some of our weapons, we were left with an AK-47, two handguns (Magnum 44 and a Glok) and the sniper rifle (Zastava M93-Crna Strela; a sniper rifle made in Serbia, really high quallity, not even kidding.).

>implying cars are a right
>implying i won't shoot back

>implying guns are a right outside of your cowboy circlejerk third world country
>implying your oh so mighty gun rights aren't limited either way

>Chicago 2016
231 murdered and the 1000-line of gunshot wounded was crossed in April this year.

>All of Sweden 2015:
103 murdered.

Gee sure feels bad how we are restricted to just acquriing hunting rifles.

This. Ameridumbs being dumb. The only difference between us euros and americans is that americans collect guns and dream about shooting burglars.

Car aren't a right they are essential to life in your country since you need to drive for anything

>guns aren't a right in Germany
>driving is still not a right

do you need a permit to buy booze too? lel

>guns are mandatory in america
>foreskins, healthcare and kinder eggs are not

Cypriots planning to take their island back?

>butthurt yuropoors can't accept that guns are a right but booze and government healthcare aren't

I guess living near T*rks take its toll

We don't want to keep lists of gun owners for two main reasons. The first is that guns are meant to be our last line of defense against an oppressive government, and letting the government know who is armed with what kinda defeats that purpose and means they know who to go after in case they decide to ban them. The second reason is that it would make owners targets for burglaries if the lists ever became public through hacking or other means.

Yes it's paranoid but given the fact that every other Anglo country has forced their citizens to turn in weapons at some point it's justified, IMO.

Hmm, strange, I thought that Sweden is more peaceful than that.
Even in Serbia, the highest amount of murders was in '00 and there were around 200. After that the most that has happened was 111 in 2012, in 2014 we had only 60 murders.

I imagine it's mostly the muslims that commit crime in Sweden.

NSA keeps lists of and tracks USA citizens anyway.

You are being spied on anyway, burger

The main function of a gun is to kill
/thread

The amount of murders in relation to population in Sweden has been relatively stable the last 20 years, a marginal increase is being witnessed the last couple of years, if it will persist, nobody knows.

This 2bh. One spear is pretty useless. If anything, farmers would have axes, knives,scythes and other shit like that.

>The second reason is that it would make owners targets for burglaries if the lists ever became public through hacking or other means.

this is literally impossible, because those persons have weapons to defend themselves
checkm8, m8

If we didn't have requirements to own guns, more arabs and other shitskins would have guns, simply because they would be easy to obtain.
It's a nice barrier that keep immature and inpatient young urban boys away from guns, and 99% of gun owners in this country are white, conservative Norwegians.

>says the people whose data kept by NSA

it is funny because you torture prisoners like in middle ages

this is penis size chart

We may have strict gun laws but at least I don't have to wear a bulletproof vest to my local theater or school :^)

burglars don't burgle when people are home, they wait until you go to work

*unsheathes katana*

unzips cunt

probably not in your corrupt shit country where the mentality is literally fucking law of the jungle