What are the different ways to reset my bios settings without a monitor display? I know how to reset my CMOS...

What are the different ways to reset my bios settings without a monitor display? I know how to reset my CMOS, but my due to the size of my computer case, in order to do that I will have to take out half of my components in order to be able to fit my gpu out of my case.

>I know how to reset my CMOS, but my due to the size of my computer case, in order to do that I will have to take out half of my components in order to be able to fit my gpu out of my case.
Good job falling for the ITX meme, I hope you learned your lesson.

Some but not all BIOSes (UEFIs, whatever) will boot with default parameters if you hold down insert while the machine is powering on.

Take out some of the front panel connectors

Insert as in the key on my keyboard? I do apologize, with the amount of time I've spent on my computer I really should know more about it

>Insert as in the key on my keyboard?
Yes. Turn off the machine, hold down the key, start the machine, and keep the key held down.

Here is a picture, as you can see the panel on the right hand side is just barely too small for me to be able to get the gpu out. My last resort is taking a razor or something and cutting out a couple inches. But id prefer not to do that.

For future reference, a handy trick is to wire the case's reset button to the clear-CMOS jumper, instead of to the actual reset pins. You can always reset by holding the power button for four seconds anyway.

you can switch off PSU and wait a few years for battery to die

what board is this?

Next time buy a mobo that has a cmos clear button if you're gonna OC.

Wait, why is your GPU so far from CPU? Did you seriously put it in a fucking half-length fake slot? Fucking retard.

By the design of heatinks and PCI slot looks like Z97 gaymen 3

> Z97 gaymen 3
Oh wait, it has shorter VRM heatsink.
AMD 970/990?

I believe its a 970. I didn't build this I've only done upgrades to it
I never overclocked, I edited some bios settings thinking I knew what I was doing and that fucked me. Wasn't anything to do with OCing though

this one?
even if you'd be able to pull battery out, you won't be able to put it back in
disassemble either way

You can work out how to do it without a monitor, if you know what the menus are it's simple to navigate without any display!

Yes its that one. I'm really trying to avoid the hassle of taking everything out just to reset the bios if possible

I don't have all the settings memorized by heart, is there a website or something that is meant for navigating without a display? Like that tells you how many times to press certain keys

find manual there is should be reset button
I thought it doesn't post at all for some reason

>press the reset button instead of the power button while the computer is on
>motherboard is now bricked
Great idea user.

>doc, it hurts when I move my arm like this!
>so don't do that, then.

a lot of cases have recessed or otherwise difficult-to-press-unintentionally reset buttons anyway.

you literally just take the gfx card out its a 2 minute job

Just touch the cmos reset header with a butter knife or screwdriver for a few seconds.

it won't brick, it will restart at the default bios, ive hit the clear cmos button on my i/o fumbling a usb in the dark.