Finally get a gf

>Finally get a gf
>It's cool at first, I get to have sex
>Eventually the novelty of sex wears off
>Begin to realize how exhausting having a gf is
>MFW

Why did I fall for this meme? Having a gf is just having someone drain your wallet and talk your ear off about stupid shit in exchange for occasional sex. The people who make "tfw no gf" threads are idiots. They don't realize how lucky they are.

Sounds like your gf is a bitch.

>drain your wallet

Why are you paying for her shit, what kind of a beta are you?

>talk your ear off about stupid shit

Well no shit, sherlock, that's a con to the pros.

tfw no gf

Yeah it's pretty annoying. That's why being gay is masterrace. You have a kind of friendship and easy sex but get to do whatever you want.

Even if he isn't paying for anything of hers you have to eat out more, buy valentines/anniversary/Christmas/birthday gifts and spend time with her. They are time and money sinks

If you think having a gf is draining wait till you get married

she's cucking you with jamal

>tfw no gf

Fuck off you poofterchook

>getting married
>ever

>not being married and having someone you can call your wife's son

Why don't you get a bf instead?

Girls are shit desu.

You wanna stay alone forever? Fuck that.

Is the sex not good?

>You have a kind of friendship and easy sex but get to do whatever you want.

It's a shame about the AIDS and meth addictions though

Because you can't choose what to have an erection from.

I've never encountered a gay guy with AIDS or a meth addiction.

Quite disgusting the amount of power women have over men through sex tbqh.

1. Don't get married.
2. Don't have kids.
3. Don't move in with her.

This is probably the only way to have a modern relationship while still having some power.

It's ok, above average I guess. She's a nice person and I like that but she's also kind of stupid. Sometimes I feel like I can't say what's on my mind to her because if I do she'll get upset and it will become a whole big thing. There's just a lot of extraneous bullshit to put up with.

Gf is a mental investment
And sex is over rated
If you are sad brean up man it will be hard at first but it will save you later

Same and I'm a gay guy

break up and np

Date a better girl. They're out there, you know.

What kind of idiot dates a girl he doesn't like spending time around when they're not fucking you? If you were just in it for the sex, then you shouldn't be looking for a girlfriend. What did you actually expect would happen?

Suggest some taboo sex acts with your gf. Get your monies worth

Only correct answer.
Don't date bitches because you're desperate.

Tfw n gf

Sounds like you just have a shitty girlfriend. I wouldn't trade mine for a billion pasos.

This. Break up with your gf and get a new one you actually like. Or just be single.

What about a billion pesos?

>tfw no rich dutch merchant bf

There's always one bitter German that can't control his autism.

Do you have AIDS and/or meth addiction?

Is that like 10 dollars?

feel for you OP

i would literally break up with my gf to play overwatch and neetout the whole summer if we werent in 2 year relationship

No I must be doing something wrong

>implying that there are women out there who are genuinely interesting
>implying that there are women out there who can uphold a stimulating conversation
>implying that there are women out there with real hobbies
>implying that there are women out there who doesn't need social media to validate their existence

Y'all niggas chasing unicorns.

I understand the concept of waiting for the right time, but the longer you wait to do it, the harder it's going to be. It's easy to put off, but you'll have to confront it someday.

agree on all but the last one. as if men dont need that shit too.

Yeah, but those men are bitch made whores. The need for external validation and attention is a female trait.

not its not - all social animals need it. its just shown in different ways between males and females. a bitch will post her tits and say look at my new glasses, a chad will post a pic after a workout and say got a new kind of protein shake

Nigga try another girl. Don't believe those neckbeards on Sup Forums, there's plenty of girls out there that can be fun to hang out with even if they aren't naked.

OK, fine. I'll change it to
>tfw no friend with benefits
Better?

They buy you birthday/christmas/anniversary gifts as well, it's give and take.

whats the most interesting thing you talked about with a girl that you were romantically involved with? or wanted to be. i have only one woman friend who is a decent human being and we arent romantically involved (main reason she just got a new boyfriend when we met and the guy was a cool dude and we became friends). and even then when i talk with her about stuff i can feel that womanness showing a bit sometimes and it makes everything boring again. and i cant even begin to tell you about the bullshit she pulls on her boyfriend just to nag and talk shit. you can find interesting women - yes, you can talk about interesting things with women - yes, but you cant have that and be romantically involved with them.

Where are they? Because these days, foreplay in a relationship seems to have been reduced to listening to a woman bitch about her co-workers, rave on about how the new Snapchat functions are "sooo good", talk smack about her best friend for following that "creepy" guy home from the club the other night and her telling you how she can relate to Ariana Grande's new single.

Given the way things of are, I sometimes wish my best mate would have a sex change. He'd make a fine wife.

man, only people like you think that. and there are far fewer of you than you think

GF can drain your wallet even if you aren't paying for anything, because you tend to do a lot of stuff in a relationship like visit places, eat out or go to events, whereas life alone is nothing but Steam sales and poor quality food

But you're not paying in terms of funding the happiness of someone else. Eating out, going on holiday and going to events contributes to your own happiness. At least it does for me.

its a give and take of useless shit you will burn anyway after the breakup (unless you die together of old age)
people tend to buy themselves what they need and the gifts are fluff

>Why did I fall for this meme?
because memes are fun, but seriously tho
>tfw no gf
at least you had one, can't you at least be thankful that you aren't a hideous faggot like the rest of us here?

>rain your wallet and talk your ear off about stupid shit in exchange for occasional sex
find a better gf. if you think the relation won't go well in the future, just go and say it in her face that you don't want her anymore especially if you can't even sustain a gf who is too needy and shit.

>occasional sex
What's sex?

This. All women are too stupid to be my gf.

True, but user just wasted his money and ended up with something he may not want or need.

Eh maybe so, all of my gf's presents i use frequently though. Clothing, games etc

Believe me, buddy. You are far from being any Reed Richards or even Gwen Stacy, for that matter.

and of your ex-gf?

Yeah, yeah, it does. But I can see the effect being diminished if girlfriend is an exhaustive ordeal.

Don't have an ex, 22 and been in a relationship for 3 years.

well dont get too attached to the clothes and games from her you like. theres just 1 thing from an ex i used after the break up and it took me a while to start using it again. it was a shirt. then my other gf said it looked bad and all the joy of loving that shirt and overcoming the hate associated with my ex evaporated. in the end i have no idea where that shirt went but it was lost nonetheless

You pretty much described my male roommate with that first paragraph, well, his Ariana Grande is more Linkin Park...plus he's got the typical male issues, as well.

haha, i'm not especially attached to it, it's just clothing. on a semi-related note, i got hit on by a gay guy who said he liked that shirt :^). found it really funny how my gf would laugh at that, but then get a bit annoyed when girls do it. mind you, i'd probably feel the same

>That's why being gay is masterrace.
>aussie flag

usual

These gentlesirs know what's up. Women are fickle creatures, but these men dare to understand them.

1) Why are you still with her?

2) Are you planning to transition to someone else?

Bulgarbro's got a point though. I think all men steer clear of seemingly "profound" topics of discussion in the initial to middle phase of a relationship.

Something tells me that a dude sperging on about his passions and hobbies isn't a surefire way to get in to a girl's knickers.

>3. Don't move in with her.
>mfw I did it

Soon mad vaginas will crawl into this thread throwing insults around just wait and see guys.

So, why are you all misogynists? Can someone explain?

i quite liked almost all of the presents i got from girls actually. i was quite attached. after the breakup though it all just reminds you of the past and you either feel rage or sadness.
jelousy is a dangerous game. you always think it doesnt matter until it does. i thought i wasnt a jelous type until i was jelous once.
but out of all the things related to jelousy the thing i was most annoyed by was that a bitch once told a friend of mine she had slept with me to see how he would react. then ofc she told him it was a lie and she was just fucking with him but i lost that friend. he just doesnt want to spend time with me. and that bitch is such a superfluous being - she even told me once she is with my friend because he makes her feel smart. and that she has some creep all over her before and her family really liked the guy and he was sort of ok, but he was too smart and made her feel dumb...
last i heard she was pregnant with my friends child

Some would argue that it's a direct consequence of growing up and living in a gynocentric civilization.

Others would just resort to the /r9k/ meme.

see this
thats the living explanation of why men dont want to talk about anything they find interesting with women

fuck i meant this

*crawls into this thread throwing insults around*
btw Russian men sucks

Can you elaborate what you think is a gynocentric civilisation? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the /r9k/ meme.

I'm a legit female and someone geeking out over their passions is a very attractive trait to me.

You guys need to get out to the right places more. There are "non-womany," out of laziness to think of a better term, women out there.

That's mutually both of your faults if neither of you bring up that kind of discussion though. That's a bad point to bring up if neither of you is going to bother trying, because not having a conversation about a topic is far from proof that they're completely uninterested in it.

Maybe I'm biased because I actually like discussing things, and meet exactly as many vapid men out there as I do women. I just don't generally discuss "deep" topics with people I barely know.

>i can feel that womanness showing a bit sometimes and it makes everything boring again
I also didn't really understand this bit because it's vague and men have things they do that are boring as well.

what did you expect? having a gf is always shittier than being single.

So much this. Depends on what the passions are, but they don't even have to be the same as mine.

>I'm a legit female
you know the rules.

>The people who make "tfw no gf" threads are idiots. They don't realize how lucky they are.
yea, it's totally not like you could break up or anything

>tfw no gf

>geeking out
>attractive trait
why would it be. if i met a girl who had geeky hobbies, i wouldn't look again. it would be the same for the majority of people vice versa

It's more the idea of being passionate about something. If you think this means an unhealthy obsession, then no that's not particularly attractive. This is the first you've heard?

maybe i write off the stupidity of men as stupidity and the stupidity of women as womanness
but there is always a point in a conversation with a woman when she switches off and decides that her opinion on the subject is worth more than arguments and facts. thats my experience. guys dont tend to decide they are right and fuck all - maybe its because if such a thing happens usually a fight starts and men can usually take a guess whos going to win and withdraw, but with women its supposed no fight will follow, so such dead ends of arguments just turn to "LALALLALALALALALLALALA IM NOT HEARING THIS LALALALALLALALALA"

It's not that easy mate...

>You have a kind of friendship and easy sex

how do you have sex if you are gay?

That could be it. It's hard to say without knowing what kind of arguing you're talking about. Personally, I never get into the kind of arguments that result in fights unless I'm up against supreme idiocy, in which case the actual content of the argument is irrelevant.
>men can usually take a guess whos going to win and withdraw, but with women its supposed no fight will follow
Actually, come to think of it, I think the former applies if both people are the same gender, since women will absolutely fight other women, but not often do I hear about men fighting women without it being a huge fucking deal. But I guess woman vs. woman is irrelevant here since you can't exist in that scenario anyway.

just do it you beta faggot

it's not even a matter of the level of passion/obsession, although that is a factor. i'm talking about the actual hobby itself, if a girl collected pokemon cards i'd never be able to look at her sexually again Tbh

it doesnt matter if youre female or not, the fact is that even mentioning this will change every guys way of talking to you. discussion will be different. youre saying you like guys geeking out over their passions - im taking what you mean by this is that you like it when someone talks with passion about something they love - well who doesnt? even if i hate a certain thing - no matter who says it - a man or a woman - im more interested in it. thats the natural way how conversation works. the problem with it all is that if you want to have a romantic relationship with someone, you just change the way you talk and the stuff you talk about - because you have something else in mind - namely sex - so you can really have the same discussions you have with people you dont want to have sex with. which leads to the fact that everyone feels their gf/bf is nagging all the time, because sooner or later you dont want to have sex with them that much

It shows the person can be very passionate and it tends to get me caught up in that energy. It's just plain cute and charming, also, since it displays a kind of innocence/youthfulness to me.

>so you can really have the same discussions you have with people you dont want to have sex with.
i meant rarely

see

That kind of stubborness is not exclusive to women. When I think of that kind of behavior, I immediately think of two male friends of mine who will always insist they're right and ignore any sense you bring to them. I chalk that up to the testosterone compelling them to prove some superiority over one another.

whats the argument that testosterone causes a dominant personality and not the strength you gain from it? im really asking
but in any case two girls arguing and being stubborn and going in a fight would be the same scenario minus the testosterone, wouldnt it?

Yeah but who the fuck collects Pokemon cards as an adult?

I'm talking out my ass here, but it could be a logical conclusion of how men are more prone to violence than women.
I'm no psychologist, but there are definitely some subtle differences in how men and women think, even though they're more or less identical in every other regard.

i think you mean how more of the physical confrontations involving men result in injury. in my experience women are a lot more violent than men, their hits just dont carry force. in school i was never bullied by men - but i was bullied by women - namely because i refused to hit them. it carried out until one of those bitches got me out of control and i dont remember what happened between when it started and when it ended but what i remember was me staying at my desk calmly and being hit by her and then she being bent over and me punching her and being stopped by other students.
since then i was no longer bullied by girls.