/brit/

janny on the left edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUkk3ZlLjIw
youtube.com/watch?v=okdCZ1Lhsyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I want the record to show that I neither approved of nor did I participate anything to do with, what is known as, commieposting or commiesluts and my posting record on this site prove this, as well as my strong political aligning against

KPOP

what happened to sara's twitter

post children

Stop stealing my posts.

>what happened to sara's twitter

>Live in a nice upper middle class neighborhood

>Children playing in the street. Cricket matches out on road.

>Pajeets move in next door

>20 late teen/20 something burly male relatives

>Speeding up and down the tiny road to get to the house in shitty second hand c class Mercedes, Audi A4s and BMW 3 series.

>No more kids playing in the street

Which were the bigger meme robots, flippers or spinners?

Don't understand the obsession with the commie slags.

>post children

do you listen to Britten? was he a nonce?

>Britten had his demons but there is no evidence that he was a peadophile. On the contrary he was deeply troubled by his attraction to young boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUkk3ZlLjIw

nonce

Good

Communism is a godless, perverted system which is entirely unBritish, and which I denounce entirely.

rasheed
rorke
bizarro rasheed
bizarro rorkesheed

>upper-middle class neighbourhood
>shitskins live there
Pick one

racist
givin up on this vocaroo gimmick
honestly bulgaria seems like a nice place for a person like me. its a lot more rural, but its got fairly good infrastructure also. language, i wouldnt mind learning bulgarian. i can already read the alphabet fairly well.
probably never gonna do it though. just gonna join the swiss army and live innawoods in ireland after
also i dislike abrahamic religions in general. never been a fan of the indians/pakis ive met though

Schlomo

>Don't understand the obsession with the commie slags.

It used to be nice.

Shut the fuck up

Thailad is a poofter

>he says while investing countless hours into stalking and bullying a particular Irish man who walks towards the camera

not an arguement
t. pooftah
hes fairly sound and one of the better /brit/poster

know people who have left shitholes like watford due to the rasheeds taking over. white flight is unironically happening

watching NGE

An Irish man who has a learning difficulty.

Don't talk to me or my wifes son ever again

arent cockneys dying out
COCKneys lmal

How is there nothing wrong with uncontrolled mass immigration?
Why wouldn't you want to control what comes into your country?
Do you think a country has finite resources?
Do you think a country has unlimited land?
Do you think it's easier to control and feed an increasing population?
Do you not care about culture?

If anyone less mentally ill than Rosy had seen all the criticism that had been made of them over several months, like she did, they might have taken some of it onboard

v. impressive

>Yank thinking he knows what makes /brit/ good
You're not welcome here, you don't fit in whatsoever. You are the /brit/ equivalent of pakis.

Know next to nothing about Bulgaria ngl so I can't really comment, Switzerland looks almost utopian though.

I've known a couple of alri 'pakis' that you couldn't distinguish from a proper Brit with your eyes closed, which is why I can't condemn them all, just Islam just seems to be an issue.
yeah there's laughs there though, where's the fun with this? Serious question

I lik pupes do yoo like pupes

NAZI!

- End of argument

didn't know racists like this posted here

So you just spend the whole day looking at a screen? How is that fun?

I like to poop on pupes

fucking hell lads absolutely GAGGING for a steak and kidney pie

nobody has posted children

Obviously people think there are laughs to be had from the commie girls. Idiot.

just realised I get bullied more by chester in one thread than the commies do in their entire lives

Wow! Just wow.

get a load of this racist bigot

inshallah the yankslamic state will rise
oh, switzerland is utopia. its got free guns for everyone (honest to god). people are great, people are open. its very conservative and rural. beautiful scenery. extremely prosperous also
the few years i spent there as a child were probably the best years of my life ngl

I take that back

Reminder that immigration in any form destroys white nations and threatens the very existence of white peoples

Without a massive surge in white birth rates the only answer to the immigration question is to end any and all forms of immigration

Just back from my nightshirt at work lads, now I get 2 hours of /Brit/ and a couple hours of sleep before I have to go to my other job

haha wagecuck

Why do we give the EU billions of pounds only to be given back a few handouts to fund shitty art centres and stuff?

Leaving the EU would be disastrous for my wife's son.

Josie is a transexual from Buckinghamshire who's real name is Joseph Hearn

>Reminder that immigration in any form destroys white nations and threatens the very existence of white peoples
>Without a massive surge in white birth rates the only answer to the immigration question is to end any and all forms of immigration

Kek

>oh, switzerland is utopia. its got free guns for everyone (honest to god). people are great, people are open. its very conservative and rural. beautiful scenery. extremely prosperous also

do explain
They definitely have the right idea about how to run a society, wish I could say the same about the UK.

I've been seeing a load of these facebook montages with people and their friends on facebook, where it shows all their memories. Can you do it to someone who you've never had any contact with? Like what would it show?

>i believe white people are so weak that their genetics will be wiped out in a migration free for all .

uh racist much?

>Sharia Law
>no drugs
>no alcohol
>no concerts
>no prostitution
>no gambling
>no smoking

how do you know muslims aren't just socially awkward?

epic pasta +1

Josie thinks the weak, vulnerable and autistic should be culled to counteract the effects of overpopulation and reduce the strain on the government

Explain what you fucking autist? People get the same enjoyment about posting the slags as you get from posting Kev.

What exactly is fedora about this?

>racism
>against white people
wew lad

more like red pilled

>What exactly is fedora about this?

Are you a mong? Same thing you find 'funny' about kev is what we find funny about the commies except it's even better because they're aware of us

>no prostitution
>rape is allowed

l m a o

absolute madman

are bob
whered you find this pic of me
its not a meme country like belgium either. people genuinely feel swiss, not german french or italian. theres absolutely no question of partition. in belgium they have all these seperatist movements. nothing like that in switzerland. in general german speakers hate krauts and french speakers hate frogs too (not sure about italian speakers)

It's called a 'gimmick' matey. You throw in some attractive British girls with far left-wing/Rasheed views, a slaggy disposition and who acknowledge the autists of /brit/, and you have the perfect (You) storm.

literally who

RESPOND TO ME YOU BITCH

sara has no strong beliefs either way

>literally only get 4 hours sleep a night due to a bad back

life is good

>I have a black person on my road so I'm going to choose to not have any kids as a result, its like a fucking genocide

shit rorkes say

Here's a thing I've been thinking about the commies:

How did it all start? More than likely, someone who actually knows them personally started posting one of them.

Seeing as they all communicate with each other you'd only need one.

I think that someone knew Sara personally, fancied her a bit and posted her picture on /brit/.

>Explain what you fucking autist? People get the same enjoyment about posting the slags as you get from posting Kev.

>its not a meme country like belgium either. people genuinely feel swiss, not german french or italian. theres absolutely no question of partition. in belgium they have all these seperatist movements. nothing like that in switzerland. in general german speakers hate krauts and french speakers hate frogs too (not sure about italian speakers)

go see a physio

i've been living on 4 hours sleep for like 2 years now, it's pretty great hahah
kill me

yeah thats my cousin guido do you know him

Brilliant post

Confirmed greatest ally.

who said this?

Rasheed

They're quite prominent on Twitter, it's easy to encounter one of them by accident

As an aside I discovered my friend was following Rosy on Twitter after having met her at a gig in Birmingham

THANK YOU, for MAKING, me WANT, to KILL YOU!!!!

Yeah, looks/sounds like a top country, maybe even the best in the world.
alri it just seems like updates on what they're posting unless I'm missing something, needs more shoops etc. imo

These two monsters have been supplying desperate refugee boat people with defective life jackets.

Please inform the authorities if you recognise them.

*checks my stock options*

Ah yes.

There is nothing inherently wrong with immigration.
It would be stupid of me to want to participate in white flight yet be against immigration. I understand the irony.

However, if I were to emigrate, I would emigrate to a country of similar culture, same language and where I can work and contribute. If not, I would learn the language and try my best to assimilate to the host nations culture.

Immigration wouldn't be such a huge topic every year if people didn't feel like their towns were changing from what they were and they're feeling like strangers in their own country.
What's the need for immigrants to integrate if they've already got 50 people of their kind in the same street?
There is nothing wrong with immigration, but you need to drastically reduce the numbers, allow time for them to integrate to the host nation, then bring the next batch in. All while making sure the immigrant birthrates doesn't exceed the host nation birthrate

Ah yes and I didn't intend to post that image but there you go

There's no greater, more wicked, more powerful movement to damage the poor of Britain than an unelectable Labour Party.

I've had it up to here with /brit/ matter of fact the whole board period. You guys ruin people lives, are fucking racist to the extreme, betas, fucking trap lovers, circlejerking, pedos and most of all assholes. I can't believe I spent 2 years on this general, just watching you faggot ass losers being pathetic, little maggots behind a keyboard typing edgy shit up. It's people like you that gives the internet a bad reputation and perspective. Why don't you all just go die, fucking end your life you faggot ass loser. DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=okdCZ1Lhsyg

literally me