Anonymous Group

Does anybody know where I can find a thread involving the hacktivist group Anonymous? I'm sure there would be at least one here.

0/10 bait, try harder

also, sage

As hard as it may be to believe, I'm asking a legitimate question

Apologies, I used the wrong number above

I've searched Sup Forums and could not find any that relate at all. Maybe I did not search hard enough?

sage

If you think anonymous has any kind of organization, you're wrong.

You're anonymous right now, just as me and any one commenting on this forum. But since you seem to be interesting in hacking, there is the /netsec/ general, you could start there. (Also IRC)

>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous

Oh shit, you found eight anonymouses

I know it doesn't. However I was hoping to find a small group of people that identify with the group. Thank you for redirecting me to /netsec/, I'll check it out

Quality humour c;

sent ;)
OP check your email for more info and the invitation

I hang around on the IRC, whats up OP?

itt: troll'd

kys
sage

You don't find us.

We find you.

Stop pretending to be a part of our group, faggot. I checked your IP and it's not one of our confirmed proxies or VPN and none of us go anywhere online without our internet condom

Will do. Thanks for the advice~

Welcome!

For starter you must post your SSN and credit card number here

Sage

You dumb fuck. Everyone knows the student's Sup Forums automatically detects valid SSN numbers since they're really predictably generated and masks them. Watch:

XXX-XX-XXXX

See?

>The student's
Fuckin autocorrect. That was supposed to be "that", but it decided to correct it

That's pretty sweet

Although a part of me thinks anyone gullible enough to give out sensitive information like that so easily kind of deserves something bad to happen to them lmao

Kek, epic thread XDDDDD

test XXX-XX-XXXX

oh shit, it actually works!

Y'all are definitely pulling my leg though. 10/10, solid effort. Appreciate the love.

sage

721-07-1426

is this Sup Forums now?

>t not reporting anything since i got a warning for reporting a spam thread that got deleted the other day