They think calling us Zionists is insulting

>they think calling us Zionists is insulting

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is very controversial

Yeah but why do you hink we would be insulted?

>Implying Reddit doesn't hate Zionism

it is not for israelis, i know not

here it refers to protestant crazies

>Pr*testants

Bleh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

I am a Zionist

That explains why you are my greatest ally :3

Being a Jew is already insulting in itself
Keep BTFOing Muslims tho

>>they think calling us Zionists is insulting

That's not it, at least not in this country.. They call you Zionists because you can say you want to slaughter Zionists without running the risk of being prosecuted for inciting violence and without being called an antisemite..
>pic related
>proud 'anti Zionist' campaigners on Supermarket patrol to encourage people to boycot anything 'Made in Israel', because muh settlements.

Never mind that they're LITERALLY members of an organisation that's part of the International Muslim Brotherhood.. Never mind that they LITERALLY support Hamas. They're the good guys, and Zionists are ebil.

forgot pic.

israelis are by definition zionists. It's like insulting a whore of being a whore.

calling someone a zionist is mostly aimed at non israeli jews. highlight their unloyalty and duplicity

Yeah, I know kek

What makes me laugh is that all those companies which they want to boycot Emily mostly Palestinians, so if they do succeed then thousands of Palis will be jobless lmao

Whaddaya mean goycutting Palestine isn't a conspiracy to weaken your resident arab popuation.

>so if they do succeed then thousands of Palis will be jobless lmao

Doesn't that just mean that Hamas will have no problems finding recruits for a while to come?

true jews aren't zionists

how do we get turkey and israel to collaborate, creating a greater israel lodged in between a neo-ottoman empire?

>they think calling us nazis is insulting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
how can you call us the whore when we were the ones who fucked you in the ass, Momo?

No because the Palestinians are split between the West Bank and Gaza.

No one calls you Nazis, we just call you Turks

>No one calls you Nazis, we just call you Turks
Maybe on Sup Forums, otherwise I'd be called a nazi by any jew any day of the week.

but the nazis killed gypsies too my oppressed brother

I'm a superior western european christian man shlomo.

>bragging about beating dumb muslims
eh oh lel

those same dumb muslims are putting your people into submission though, Francois, my superior friend

I'm okay with Israel as long as all the capitalist jews get the fuck out of Europe and America to go live there

they're still cleaning my streets and emptying my trashcans. Your people are the ones pushing for more of them here tho'.

actually I'm pretty sure we're all making aliyah to escape your soon-to-be-islamic shithole

bump

I like jews here
never met a good israeli though.