Is it true in Europe it's not gay if two naked men sleep together in the same bed?

Is it true in Europe it's not gay if two naked men sleep together in the same bed?

>2016
>not sleeping with your dick in another guy's ass

This is why everyone hates you americans.

>Unironically being puritan

Sure and if you get a boner it's no big deal, your bro will just assume you were thinking about some hot girl.

How else do you keep warm??

Are you the same guy who thinks giving a blowie to your best friend when he's sad is gay?

Why did you save picture like that?

>not sleeping with a hairy dick up your ass

seems like you want to freeze in winter

There is literally nothing wrong with that

is it true that american flags got replaced by lgbt flags to celebrate gay marriage?

oh wait, that's actually true and not a meme shitpost, oh wow

it's not gay if he saved it from a european website

because its not gay

It would be gay here, we're definitely american in that regard. We also don't take our shoes when we visit our friends houses, same as americans, and opposite of europeans.

Are you a mormon or something like that?

>Hairy dick
You'd like mine then

>giving your best m8 a cheeky tug under the covers
>gay

R?

why would you be naked?

is that really a real dick? there's no way

how else are you supposed to tickle each other's balls when it gets cold?

It is very gay. You should not do it.

Tranny dick

>. We also don't take our shoes when we visit our

you would if you entered my house you disgusting pig

DELETE THIS

I honestly feel bad for ftm trannies, they can pass much easier outwardly, but having a vagina and looking manly is way less appealing than looking feminine with a dick, as dicks can be feminine. And then an artificial cock is not much better than the vagina.

I should probably save this pic because I laugh whenever it's posted, but I don't want it on my computer

>as dicks can be feminine
stop please

>being so insecure about your sexuality that you can't help your bro masturbate using your anus
Are all Americans this gay?

I saved it for you user
I'm going to post it later

I'm going to sleep soon though

Create an account on an image hosting site and upload it set to private, then just log in whenever you need it or any other questionable images you upload there.

It's not because it's "questionable" but it's because it's gross.

Yes cumming on each other's face is not gay either but you have to swallow some otherwise you're a weak gay boy cunt

I didn't know what word to use, so I figured that would work fine. How about "undesirable?"

Nah, it gets posted just enough so there's no point.

What the fuck....