France is the most successful and powerful latin country

France is the most successful and powerful latin country.
Why ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ICRe3y09A
youtube.com/watch?v=CwbWA2w1FS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not

It's Romania

Yep
Latin countries ranking :
1 USA
2 France
3 UK

you had a headstart in development.

You're salty bond. I understand you, honni soit qui mal y pense.

Sort of

Explain please mein bruder.

What, you think UK is a more successful Latin country ?

If we consider France to be a Latin country, the other being Portugal, Spain, Italy and Romania, then we are indeed the most successful

>B-But you have more Muslims lmoa

In defenses especially actually

Because of how France is placed on the map it was advantageous for Romans to build a shitton of fortresses there.
Plus it actually kept most of its Roman things and Roman people.

So when the whole thing collapsed and dark ages came, France didn't get fucked nearly as hard as the others. Even managed to defeat Attila the Hun.

So the result was, when the dark ages ended, France was the most populous by very far. 25% of European pop iirc. Pretty big headstart yes.

Because we are Celts.

Because you are least latin.

France is the least successful and powerful Germanic country, why?

true

wrong, stay in Algeria

Thanks guys :>) you made my day xD

Obviously I'll be staying in Algeria when not living in a developed country of North America, meanwhile you can enjoy your local african banleiue

Because De Gaulle didn't had the balls to erase algeria.

It's the closest to the economic core of Europe

Or french are smarter and better than italians?

>t. speaks a roman dialect

>he thinks that romans were modern italians

Algerian education. Independance was a mistake.

How did I not realize that the original Romans were actually from Sri Lankans.

Shut the fuck up already, goat fucker, nobody cares.

>has to speak Rome's language in real life and English everywhere else

Why were Gauls such a failure?

history and geography

this is why people think you're salty cunts

Mainly because we didn't genocide you.

ééé bb now you get to enjoy abd el-hamid's washing lines hanging above you apartment instead

>France is
>latin country
Don't you realize how sad it sounds?

literally wat

what does his djellaba smell like?

djewhat ?

Sorry, I don't live in an Islamic area, I like in "la province"

I dont know, it just is.
Why is Germany the most sucesfull Germanic country?
Why is the U.S the most sucesfull anglo country?
Why is Russia the most sucessfull Slavic country?
Because someone has to be the best.

>Russia the most sucessfull Slavic country
Who told you that?

Because strong germanic influence that other latin countries envy us for

Lets be real, it got a lot worse since the fall of the USSR but it is still a behemoth among slavs.

>WE GERMANIC NOW

>Why is Russia the most sucessfull Slavic country?

kek

>France is the most successful and powerful latin country.
but you are Germanic...................................................................................................................----------------------------------------------->

You can eat frog, but I can't.

this

>this is why people think you're salty cunts

Yeah I'm sure the world thinks we're cunts because of some posts on Sup Forums :^)

people think we're cunts because we're cunts desu senpai
that being said i don't really agree with that other asshole, italy is great and would be greater with less corruption and mafias

france is more berberid/arab rather than latin

>Irrelevantonia

We can also eat snails, horses and pussies

HELL, we could literally eat dragons

Pretty good bants from the desert foxes today

As if being latins was a pride

I would be mad, then I remember their entire country was cucked into speaking French

germanic influence

dont make yourself look desperate

Temporary internal issue, we will be back

Neighbors had shit dictatorships. Italia has its southern part that weights the balance. Recently Spain had economic crisis. Pretty much this.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ICRe3y09A

the huns didnt even come here. austro-poles stopped them at vienna

they actually dont even their high school education isnt french now (unlike us )
youtube.com/watch?v=CwbWA2w1FS8

a thousands years of serfs and then 200 militaristic creates a weak people dependent on the state. germanics dont have that problem, the have more bottom-up power

The other day a French talk show made a reportage showing how your TV news made propaganda changing the dubbed sentences of interviewed people in order to make they say we were invaded by raping migrants and requested help of Putin, it was quite funny to be honest.

>you had a headstart in development.

>Explain please mein bruder.

1. Located in the very centre of Europe, ancient lines of trade and infrastructure
2. First Republic in the World, as the most populous nation in a modern sense at that time
3. Kept most of its wealth after WW2, (in stark contrast to Germany or the UK) received development aid
4. Rejected erosive Marxism, pioneered in "soft" Marxism (employee rights etc.) which made private wealth accessible to most citizen
5. Lastly, one of the core nations behind the introduction of the EU and the Euro, which are, in a sense, pyramid schemes that allow rich countries to buy poorer ones. Germany and France are the main profiteers of the Greek """bailout""" and the Southern European debt crisis.

>your TV news made propaganda
Well, they are not exactly mine, I want to see them in jail.
Anyway, 95% of Russian TV "news" is pure propaganda at taxpayer expenses.

what race are french people. aren't celts irish? you're same as irish? very confusing for me

>First Republic in the World
Rome? Hiederlands? Switzerland?

the french are francs

we're kangz you fucking racist

You sucks Jews cock like America.

Italy has a more powerful industry. They have a huge amount of debt, but their economy is better than the French one.

Also Italy has a better working government than France. That's quite something to say.

Not quite sure.
It's the case until the Justinian ages, when everyone was invading Italy and Spain. Best example is the invasion of the last Gothic kingdom of Italy by Belisarius (with only a handful good soldiers). Out of nowhere comes a Frankish army the size not seen since Hannibal or Hadrianopolis, which conquers the Venetian region and then falls apart because of diseases.

However during the "dark" ages (in France until Hugues Capet's coronation or Louis VI's peace with the Vikings a century later), 3 of Frances major economic axis are blocked: The Rhone valley is regurlarly raided or conquered by the Saracens, the Seine and Paris, the Loire, and the French North are permanently under Viking threat.

Brittany is not as much threatened, but the Danish invasions of Britain disturb its trade. Only the Aquitaine and the Champagne are still functioning.