How is it possible for Indians to have smartphones...

How is it possible for Indians to have smartphones? During summer the temperature can reach 40-50 degree Celsius and as well know the temperature is measured in the shadow so this translates to nearly 100 degree Celsius in the sun. How do their phones not just spontaneously explode?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3099363/India-s-killer-heatwave-hot-causes-roads-MELT-Death-toll-soars-1-100-people-told-stay-indoors-crisis-continues.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevenson_screen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They must be using brands other than Samsung

they got air conditioning bro!! when it gets hot, around the 40plus kind, they don't step out! once the sun downs, they usually move out! yes its hot as hell, but people manage. search up Agafia, she lives in one of the coldest places humans can..

It doesn't reach 100 degrees celsius, and doesn't usually cross 45 degrees celsius.

>Hindus can survive at boiling temperature

POO
IN
LOO

You're demented.
Hello, stupid son of a bastard bitch!

Do you realise you would die in 67 celcius

Why the fuck do you even exist?

>100c in the sunlight
are you retarded

That temperature is in the shadow you fucking piece of curry nigger cum guzzling idiot. It's been 30 degrees here in the shadow and I've measured temperatures in the 60s when I place the thermometer in the sun.

It's much warmer in a sauna and people don't die...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3099363/India-s-killer-heatwave-hot-causes-roads-MELT-Death-toll-soars-1-100-people-told-stay-indoors-crisis-continues.html

>100 C in sunlight

Are you fucking retarded? The highest temperature ever recorded was no more than 58 degrees C.

Most thermometers do not work in the sun as the radiation affects them.
It is common fact that air temperature is the measured medium for temperature, which is the same in shadows, as well as direct sunlight

>as temperatures hit a blistering 45 degrees

You didn't even read your own link you utter moron.

He just established how those measurements are taken: in the shade. You can watch YouTube videos where they show weather measuring equipment. (Semi-)permanent measuring stations are put in these little wooden towers with shutters a few feet off the ground.

In any case, I think his point is that an object in direct sunlight placed in those environments will eventually reach 100+ C without even generating its own heat.

Here's an actual question:
How do people in summer even survive in the Middle East and how do their phones not just spontaneously explode?

>In Egypt, water is more expensive than petrol.
Seriously.

>an object in direct sunlight placed in those environments will eventually reach 100+ C

Right and that's what OP is getting at. If you're sitting outside under the bright afternoon Indian sun, how the fuck is your phone not getting crazy hot? In some situations you could shield it with your body but that's not always feasible.

>How do people
>in the Middle East
>not just spontaneously explode
but they do...

Literally one of the funniest replies I've ever gotten on Sup Forums.

cmon man...

Probably costs more than bottled water yeah, but our petrol prices aren't cheap. Gulf nations have oil which is cheaper than water probably.

Here's a hint: people live indoors where there is shadow.

>>In Egypt, water is more expensive than petrol.
Of course. They use camels instead of cars and camels use water as fuel.

Pajeet can afford a Oneplus 3, but not a toilet

Really makes me think

You ever try stealing a toilet?

This is a myth spread by people who make up thread like this Literally frivolous.

Pajeet detected

What as fuel
I've been coming across a lot of retards like you, lately.

Who told Afghans about Sup Forums, guys?

>as well know the temperature is measured in the shadow

What the fuck?

Not a Pajeet but a logical Goan.

>nearly 100 degree Celsius in the sun
So already far above temperatures humans can survive at?
Where your blood literally starts to evaporate and all the cell's in your bodies die?

The CPU already gets really hot by itself, it can just throttle to adjust for outside temperature (which is far below his usual working temperature).

>people don't die
People have died in saunas, especially if they stay in them too long.

Living in these temperatures is literally impossible.

Do you know what a fever is? Your body tries to save itself by getting so hot that whatever makes you I'll dies in the process, but it also endangers itself and potentially kills itself.

>Filthy pajeets with the most beautiful Indian women in the entire country are proud of their iPhones.

You really are a step above the chinkphone flipkart buyers. Feel proud my disgusting friends.

>ac
no they don't even have electricity for that.

>Water as fuel
I've been coming across a lot of retards like you on Sup Forums, lately.

Who told Afghans about Sup Forums, guys?

I lived in the south of Spain for a couple of years. The temperature would often go up the range of 40-45 'C during the summer. My phone did run quite hot when i was using it, but it never overheated. Cold weather is actually a much larger problem in my experience.

Poo in loo rajeet

Fuck out my face you stupid son of a bastard bitch.

A coating of poo keeps the devices cool in the sun.

A coating of cum around your faggot face would get you more bitches lick it clean.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevenson_screen

Found the curry nigger

>I'll

dumb phoneposter

Pajeet here,lived in Rajasthan (literally a desert) during my childhood. Temps peaked 54°C in summer. Worked wonders for my temperature tolerance

Fucking hell man, don't do that shit.
I spat my tea out.

its why they are all retarded, the sun and heat boiling their brains like a new england dinner