post qt girls from NZ

Fuck off sonny bill

>Racists
>implying Islam is a race

why do you choose to believe in a funny skyman who tells you to kill others lol

if u are a muslim we don't have to kill you simple
>he doesn't want to fuck 72 qt virgins after death

I'm fed up with these thread.
They belond to /hist/ or /x/ but not Sup Forums which is a place for countries.
Please mudslimes stop isolating yourself. No wonder why your mosquees got thrown ham at them in my country. IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE MIXED WITH OTHERS DONT COME TO THEIR FUCKIN COUNTRIES OR FORUMS AND GET A FLIGHT TO THE SAUDIAN EMPIRE (sunni) OR IRAN (shiite).

say it to /mena/

>he doesn't want to fuck 72 qt virgins after death

Yes but do people actually believe this? Like really think "once I'm dead I'll go to paradise and have 72 virgins"?

I really can't wrap my head around it, sorry for the maybe very stupid question.

its like u believe that heaven waits for you after death, but u've got nothing and we have 72 qt girls

SPIDERMAN EXIST YOU INTOLERANT BASTARDS, THERE'S MORE THAN 50 OLD BOOKS ABOUT HIM.
JE SUIS CHARLIE TAKEOVER

>Not Invited:faggots

But I was told it was a religion of tolerance

I hope you don't mind if I post my collection of drawings here ?
I'm a muslim too and I like press cartoons, they are funny.

>"you can't have sex it's immoral"
>"but when you die there will be a gang bang with 72 virgins"

Wat?

Tolerance to others musims Pierre ! You got it wrong !
We don't tolerate dhimmis like you in our threads.

Some mudslim friends integrating to european culture.
Why don't they like us in there ?

First for Iran the only true muslim country who didn't felt for the hadits memes.

>tfw when you made all the muslims flee by posting a drawing

>Muslims

See this badly drawn character? It could be anyone, really.

>no dick

Mahomet identified

I'm really offended by this mahomet drawing, I am regugee and I have to say you French are really racist by posting mahomet drawing like this

delete or i will go to france

No, no, it was not a pedophile who like to personally kill Jews, it was just someone.

Now, this is a completely different drawing.

>implying Islam is a race
>shitskins, mudskins and mudshits being the predominant insult people go when insulting muzzie cucks

Hmmm. I wonder why :^)

>le religion of piss strikes again
youtube.com/watch?v=uGU73QhWyx4

Come man, we're opened to polish.

YOU DREW A BEARD YOU RACIST FAGGOT THIS IS MUHAMMED THE HOLY PROPHET OF CHILDRENS DELET

>Religion of piss

i am a mongoloid muslim are u sure ))?

Well if you have a passport I can't stop you.

>tfw when french ppl rekt this thread

No, this was a lumberjack.

Now, a new mystery to solve: who is that man?

the thread was dead since i didnt see /mena/ kek

OUI vive le fronce

Prophet of islam muhhamed ?

How low does your IQ have to be to believe this?

>think Sup Forums is onto something about all the the inbreeding
>maybe they have devolved into another goat lover race

Why are muslims so fundamental? Why can't they live like normal people instead of make everything about their religion? Norwegians who are christians only bring up their religion on certain days of the year.

No, it was a pedophile. we all know the prophet is the role model of Muslims so he can't have done this kind of things, right? It was obviously a Belgian pedophile.

my family in Oslo feels like in home and they don't
force anything

Come on Iran, take these Sunni cunts out already!

I don't understand an I don't think this answered my question?

>feels like in home and they don't
force anything

Would you like to live next door to inbred pedophile worshippers, demented into believing in a space dad who gives them 72 virgins in a cloud?

You do know us kaffurs get 73 hot virgins, right?

that's why i said they feel like in home literally 0 white scum ))

Really they're mostly like Christians
Arab countries everyone drinks, everyone smokes weed, everyone fucks around, girls wear veils pretending to be all innocent and get fake hymens but they're no different than a white girl at the end of the day. Muslims in the west don't even bother pretending, just like you have "Christians" who never go to church, never pray, never read the bible never do fucking anything about their religion but just kind of vaguely "believe" you have a zillion people like that in western countries (2nd gen+) and also in wealthier SEA, they don't fast they don't give charity they shave their beard and date a white girl and dress up once a year for Eid to see their relatives but don't care about religion

If that's true then why are 99% of the muslims coming to Norway fundamentalistic?

Do you have actual proof of that or do you just "think so"
What "fundamentalist" do you see every single Muslim in Norway doing

I experience it everyday. Most muslims here go to mosques or they pray elsewhere, and the women are under the thumb of their husbands or dads, wearing hijabs and whatnot. They are very fervid about their religion in all conversations. They complain about our culture and generally don't like how Norway is like, so instead they want it to change to what they think it should be, and stuff like that. The few muslims that don't act like they are good muslims are bullied in school because they "act norwegian". I live among them and I don't need "proofs".

>Most muslims here go to mosques or they pray elsewhere,
Who's that hurting? They're actually practicing their religion for once
>and the women are under the thumb of their husbands or dads, wearing hijabs and whatnot.
Better than feminism isn't it
>They are very fervid about their religion in all conversations
Again, who does that hurt. It's good that someone's confident enough to talk about their faith.

>They complain about our culture and generally don't like how Norway is like, so instead they want it to change to what they think it should be
Alright, that's kind of fucked up, besides what would you want to change about the land of black metal anyway. You're right, you shouldn't have to change for them, but that's not the same as "everyone is a fundamentalist" I think any immigrant group would do that it has nothing to do with religion

>The few muslims that don't act like they are good muslims are bullied in school because they "act norwegian"
We have that in America too. If a black kid doesn't act like a gangsta he gets bullied for acting white. It has nothing to do with religion just minority identity.

I'm not saying their practicing their religion hurts anyone (albeit a lot of Norwegian people really dislikes it obviously), I'm asking why they are like that? Can't they just be secular like normal people? Why must religion be such an important thing in their lives?

When I call them fundamentalist that's what I mean. They practice their religion fervidly and it's really really important to them. Like, they unionically becomes insulted if you say something bad about the islamic faith. I'm not talking about le terrorists or anything. I'm just talking about being over the top religious. Btw, apparently a whooping 40% of them here thinks sharia laws (either partly or fully) would be a good idea, if you don't agree that's insane then I'll give up speaking to you.

Not any less ridiculous than a 2000 year old Jewish guy rising from the dead to do battle with his satanic counterpart.

daily reminder that if you dont want to give your personal information and all conversations to the faggot jew zuckeberg

you must use chinese WECHAT instant messaging

Yeah they go to those datamining chinks instead

my ex-waifu ;_;

gentle bump

Hi :3

i am an atheist degenerate but desu i don't mind muslims, I hope you all have a nice ramadan soon friends

I hope you guys are at least Shia.

where does this meme come from that shias are better? I don't mind the muzzies but both groups are responsible for about the same amount of fuckery

Shia are nicer to Christians overall. Plus it's kind of clear when you read their stuff that he gave the position to Ali.

Race doesn't really matter. All that matters is how long you can play the fuckfuck game before a technologically superior nation blows your asshole through your skull with artillery and aerial bombardment.