Your cunt

Your cunt

Are soldiers in your cunt respected or despised in your cunt ?

France

They are despised because they are seen as dumb people who left school without diploma.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YW24N1G0WIk
youtube.com/watch?v=BG1SB7fycrI
youtube.com/watch?v=6E2-OOQo13c
google.fr/maps/place/Grande Mosquée de Reims/@49.2406185,4.0312573,3a,75y,227h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s6DbcsGwnfA0p0S_L9WMypw!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=6DbcsGwnfA0p0S_L9WMypw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.TACTILE.gps&thumb=2&w=234&h=106&yaw=227.83398&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x47e9745b9fac83d9:0x14af0cef39b2b6d9!8m2!3d49.240447!4d4.0309672!6m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=LY3rtohydQk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3138424/He-no-condition-drive-Marine-wearing-neck-halo-weeps-court-best-friend-tells-abnormally-drunk-night-killed-two-medical-students-wrong-way-driving-accident.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

loved almost everywhere

Basically the same

Too dumb to understand the simplest subject? then go to the army

>"Thank you for your service sir, we appreciate your sacrifice in the name of freedom and democracy"
Only in fucking America do you hear people say that.

So what? Leave them be.

Also, the bumper stickers "I support our troops"

They aren't despised in fact.

That's only the thing of leftards and elites, they do it in their circlejerk, but never in front of a soldier and they know why.

Also, I doubt that a captain or a commander of a sat trans. are dumbs.

>not supporting your troops

desu i hope the CF gets more bux , these niggas are running on fumes

most people think the same as op, some people think they should be disbanded probably for more welfare instead

Nobody ever actually comes into contact with the military here unless it's an ANZAC Day parade or something, so people are mostly apathetic besides a general thank you for stopping the boats attitude. I think the main reason why the military is fellated by American society almost like a cult is because apparently every second one of them is a veteran from some meme war in the ME. The massive military-industrial complex probably contributes too.

I don't know, Frenchies are tards, btw

But I love our soldiers, and I will always support them

tbf a lot of that is a backlash against anti-Vietnam war sentiment in the 1960s and 70s that led some people to do stupid shit like spitting in the faces of veterans.

Is it true french soldiers have to guard jew areas or is this a vice news meme?

I don't need a fucking bumper sticker to tell me to do so

People think they are literally tax chief in japan.

>chief

They even watch on mosques

miss spell

Australia.

Real countrymen respect them.

Ignore it and carry on, lad. I see a lot of shit which I disagree with but I don't complain about it on the internet. As long it's not something insane and retarded like a fucking faggot """""transgender""""" literally crucifying himself in the Holy Cross on the most busy avenue of the country.

What army?

Adored everywhere. Even as a Army Reservist I get shit discounted and thanked every time im in uniform. Pretty comfy tbqhf

This.

Yeah, They won't work in warfare.

We hate the police more desu

Leftists and immigrants hate them. Ordinary people don't really give a fuck. I personally feel sorry for them.

Hated by Irish Diaspora in Scotland

youtube.com/watch?v=YW24N1G0WIk

Loved by everybody else

Hicks tend to be patriot, but they are chickenhawk.

UK

This
>Leftists and immigrants hate them. Ordinary people don't really give a fuck.

Although I would say more people have a higher level of respect for WW2 vets

Same dude that shot the terrorist on parliament in Ottawa last year recently tackled some irish protestor at a British memorial service kek

Good to hear

Flip side of the Celtic booing the minutes silence is this

youtube.com/watch?v=BG1SB7fycrI

They get unbelievably butthurt about it

They're not really liked because we were a dictatorship state once

Eesti
They are respected here and there are always charities going to support veterans who have gotten injured during a mission

We have pacifist constitution. Thier existence is unconstitutional. We must abolish JSDF and get out USA troops.

respected because everyone get drafted

as for career soldiers, most are sort of despised, except for those who remain in actual life risking roles (a minority)

NO! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR USA TROOPS!

This
We don't want troops.We are not barbarian like neighbor.

imo very respected because almost everyone's dad was in the war on way or the other.Plus you have to finish collage to join the army here.

We don't want to pay for USA. We should independence from them.

>abolishing your defense forces
have fun getting invaded by china :^)

most people are ambivalent, mainly because nobody cares about the endless middle eastern clusterfuck

when australia used to fight actual wars (against commies for instance) then everyone loved them

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2-OOQo13c

Many guys, myself included, got drafted for service and know the military anyway. Though there are lot of people who have a bad opinion about the military because of history, pacifism and lefties propaganda.
Also some people think they are parasites for doing nothing but sport and earning tax money that way.

What corps?

Airforce, intelligence services.

In the rear with the gear. Noice.

The left dislike them. Normal people are generally respectful, but not as enthusiastic as Americans.

sweden

hate or indifferent

What are you going to do when the Chinese start getting more and more aggressive?

they guard everything
google.fr/maps/place/Grande Mosquée de Reims/@49.2406185,4.0312573,3a,75y,227h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s6DbcsGwnfA0p0S_L9WMypw!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=6DbcsGwnfA0p0S_L9WMypw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.TACTILE.gps&thumb=2&w=234&h=106&yaw=227.83398&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x47e9745b9fac83d9:0x14af0cef39b2b6d9!8m2!3d49.240447!4d4.0309672!6m1!1e1

Not churches though

they are very respected by both secularists and conservatives. but ofc pro pkk k*rds hate them

my family is a mix of armenian and russian
both sides have huge history with military.
theres a lot of pressure for me to keep the tradition. Got taught how to handle a pistol at 9.

>want neither JSDF or USA forces
Okinawan detected.

Loved but most people seem to only love on a surface level and when someone starts having panic attacks, night terrors and starts exhibiting anti-social behavior "friends" and spouses will leave pretty quickly. like here

youtube.com/watch?v=LY3rtohydQk

French army is full of rednecks, arabs and polynesians but I like them

Well yes. We can't really allow them to wander around without serveillance can we?

We are probably the most soldier loving country on earth t. Soldier

>besides a general thank you for stopping the boats attitude.
Haha. Do people actually do this? Where are you fromm8ey?

We not only love our troops, we also love European troops and some Asian troops.

We treat them too well. They're overly entitled welfare queens.

this desu
Some are dumb as bricks, i won't deny it, but i still respect our military forces
>t. frog

Kek

>They are despised because they are seen as dumb people who left school without diploma.
this more or less

for this reason it's filled with migrants too

Correction:

POGs are treated too well.

Tbh you will save some sweet money if you do

>get a Job contract
>do said Job for promised pay and benefits
how is that welfare? you still have to do your Job and its the only Job that shit talking your boss is a misdemeanor crime.

>abolish JSDF

The amount of effort required for a lifetime of benefits for someone and their whole family is too low. Most troops do jack shit.

USA - the military is filled with Redneck shit bags from the middle/southern states with some ghetto urban brown/black utes thrown in to the mix. San Diego is filled with these losers, and everyone hates them. They are just as shitty as illegal Mexicans.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3138424/He-no-condition-drive-Marine-wearing-neck-halo-weeps-court-best-friend-tells-abnormally-drunk-night-killed-two-medical-students-wrong-way-driving-accident.html

pic: Fine upstanding Redneck Marine.

For the most part they are respected, the only time I see any disrespect, or retards calling them "welfare queens" is on the internet. They have jobs, half the people that say that probably don't

I wonder why nobody ever said disrespectful shit to my face, eh?

the pay is shit, and things like G.I bill are taken out of your pay its not free, you don't get welfare afterwards unless you have a high disability rating and even then you dont get that much unless you have dependents.

>Most troops do jack shit.

Not true, you know nothing.

did a some marines run a train on your slut girlfriend?

Is this real?

In America they are gods among men and we have to suck their dicks (figuratively) or else we hate america.

Yes.

I support our troops fully, but I sort of find it odd that the people who are most pro-military are also the most anti-government. I guess they mean to show their support at the human level, which is awesome, we definitely need to help homeless and suicidal vets. It sometimes gets forgotten that the military is just another extension of the government's power. That's what makes it all interesting: we strongly support the individuals, but are much more divided on what the larger group does.

why despised , my dad is in aman for 11 years and no one hates him

Same. Which is because usually they are school dropouts who are unemployable in the normal economy.

lmao

Yes I'm sorry sir. Every veteran is a war hero and needs to be fellated daily to show proper respect. Fuck you.

respected
to be in the army is generally seen as a honor

>the people who are most pro-military are also the most anti-government
Heh, here it's not that surprising, considering that there have been two putsch attempts in the last 50 years, with the very existence of the fifth Republic a direct achievement of that in 1958.
The government resigned and called upon De Gaulle as the putschists desired when they learned that paratroopers were on their way to Paris.

>Every veteran is a war hero and needs to be fellated daily to show proper respect.

That is not true either, again, you know nothing.
We honestly don't care what you think, but if you really do think that you need to tell it to a Military person in real life to their face.

If you speak English well you should join, you need more soldiers that speak English

We have conscription so basically anyone who doesn't do it is considered trash

Not true at all. I'm sure it varies region to region or even county to county in the us.

I'm already 2nd Lt famalam.
Hoping to be JTAC in a year.

Stereotype man. Not all americans are like that and it is often a regional things.

We protect multiculture. It just werkz like linux.

Off yourself leech. Your existence is a net loss for humanity.

The US loves soldiers, even if they are foreign soldiers from an allied nation like the UK or Canada. I was a Marine for a few years and if you went out in public with your uniform or fatigues on you were treated with respect. People even will say "thank you for your service." I didn't get why, it seemed like all I did was clean the barracks day in and day out.

You're an officer, not many of your enlisted spoke English.

I am glad the internet has given you a voice, we all know you only talk shit here because it is the only place you can.

How is the Marines? I'm 18 and I'm joining as soon as I graduate.

Indifference. It's just another public service job like policeman or fireman. I don't really understand why Americans worship their armed forces, it's like a creepy ritual.

Not many French can speak English fluently, and I'll be honest, enlisted soldiers are not usually among the brightest, though i've seen notable exceptions.

They are not despised. Conscripted soldiers don't get a lot of respect, because they're just doing their duty. Enlisted personell get a bit more respect because they are pros and the enlisted personell are the ones that actually go on real missions.

Nixon dindu nuffin. Should have gassed all those vietcongs.

Navy here. We're often seen by civilian ships as troublemakers with no sense of professionalism whatsoever because we do funny shit on the water.

Think of a road where everyone drives safe and nice, and then comes some motorcycle rider standing on his bike juggling whith grenades while zigzagging and overtaking everyone. That's a bit how they see us.

And desu we often do strange shit, and nice navigation is not our N°1 problem. Plus we're often bad at speaking maritime english because NATO language.

We were going do some informal cross training with you guys, just shooting each others rifles, but not enough of you knew English.

What is the NATO lingua? French or arabic?