Why are Polish people so backwards?

They are xenophobic, corrupt and following the same path to self-destruction my shithole country is on. And no xenophobia does not mean you oppose migrants and rapefugees. That is a legitimate concern.

What I mean is, Polish people reject progress and new ideas, civil liberties, they're stuck in the same old commie/russkie mentality also "muh conservativism" "muh religion" - and they're fucking proud of it, as if those are somehow achievments, not the result of decades old literal brainwashing.

I want to like you, but as it stands, I can barely detect a difference between you and Russians. This is a wakeup call.

poland was a mistake and they know it inherently, it is part of their genes and in their dna to be subjugated by foreign powers

Take an Eastern European country, take away its religion and you end up with a country-sized brothel a.k.a. Czechia

Backstabber that's why we like czechs more than you

>They are xenophobic, corrupt and following the same path to self-destruction my shithole country is on. And no xenophobia does not mean you oppose migrants and rapefugees. That is a legitimate concern.

>What I mean is, Polish people reject progress and new ideas, civil liberties, they're stuck in the same old commie/russkie mentality also "muh conservativism" "muh religion" - and they're fucking proud of it, as if those are somehow achievments, not the result of decades old literal brainwashing.

Damn, this is exactly how I would describe Russians.

That is because Russians and Polacks are a same people, you know, like the scummy Morrocans and Algerians.

fuck off we aren't the same

ching chang chong ping pang pong tang tong
arr rook same

Bratishka.

I just came here to tell youre wrong, we are very tolerant and conservative nation in the same time. If you think these two thing can't combine each other, you can't into progressive thinking.

Why does Northwest Poland have no cities/towns but Southwest is packed?

>tolerant

why do you beat up foreigners then, even christian foreigners?

give it a think lad

You're stupid.

Then again, there are 9 different threads about Poland right now.

Give it a think lads.

Haha, it's funny because it's true.

So tell me what makes you different from Russians then?

genetics you fucking faggot

Is this always the same shitskin who makes this threads ?

Not after the WW2, lol. I imagine Russian soldiers liked Polish lasses very very much.

I imagine they killed themselves after they were raped.

you mean you wish they killed themselves.

Actually that's pretty horrible stuff. I shouldn't have joked about that, sorry.

I don't give a shit if you're sorry or not.

You already jumped on "let's hate the Poles" bandwagon.

Fuck you.

This poster is romanian cygan
don't listen to him

Polish mentality - being neurotic, butthurt, hating everything, liking meat and potatoes, no creativity or sense of aesthetics, stealing things and criminality in general, not giving a fuck about appearance i.e. wearing old dirty clothes all the time and not taking a bath. Pretty terrible shit. Poland is cancer

Funfact: Poland had french king once but the country is so shit he literally escaped from here after a year. He did it undercover and at night so Polacks won't stop him.

Poles have been through a whole lot of shit.

So it hardened them as a people. And culture.

It's that simple.

blame-shifting
traditional polish pasttime

>implying this is a bad thing
Leave Poland alone, they are the only country in the EU not to take a steaming hot dick up the arse from the EU.
Good old Ireland is drowning in Semen since we sold out our beliefs and our sovereignty that Irish people spent 800 years getting slaughtered to get back.

Why didn´t we kick these mongolians out of V4 yet ? Seriously, no one understand their thrash language while rest of understand each other perfectly, they are mongolians, they have ugly horses, their food is shit etc...

Seriously, why not ?

post related

You should. We should also kick out Poland from EU, literal leeches. They cost more than the nigger-arab importation for us white europeans.

the EU money barely cover the cost of additional bureaucracy needed to redistribute them and the regulations hurt our economy and cause millions euro losses. the farmers literally throw away their products to meet some imaginary limits imposed by the EU

You do. Speak for yourself, imbecile.

>mfw Poland will enter it's new golden age in my lifetime
>mfw hordes of Němci and other cucks will mass emigrate into Poland to find better life

LMAOing at you West-Cucks for not implementing komunismus as a fail safe shitskin prevention
mfw everyone 45 years younger in Eastern Yurop is heavy right wing (too bad they don't vote, but hey the old farts are gonna die out one day)
mfw Western Yurop will become fully commie in couple of years.

God Speed Poland, you glorious bastards.

>mfw forgot to add f

Fuck off h8ers