After fooling around with new kgf:

After fooling around with new kgf:

> me: So I have another cultural difference question. With Canadian girls, if they say "no" or "stop", you stop, because it means they don't want to do it. When you say "no" or "stop", it's because you're acting shy and you want me to keep trying.
> kgf (giggling and hiding behind hair): Mmhmm. Most Korean girls want to be pushed....
> me: Which is really cute and all, but how do I know if you're just acting cute or if you're actually uncomfortable with something?
> kgf: Hmm...just I will follow the guy's lead. If he wants to do it, maybe he can push me to do it.

What the fuck is this and why is it so hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKTpOuX4OqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHITE GIRLS BTFO
HOW CAN THEY RECOVER FROM THIS

It's actually very clingy type thing due to the ambiguity of boundaries

It will become clearer later when the novelty wears off

My latina gf is the same.

Shits so cash

Fucking whore

korean women are plastic trash

FUCKING JANITOR MODS DELETING MY POST

FUCK YOU YOU GOOK LOVING FAGGO FUCK

Society's loss, I guess. We'll be forever without your wisdom.

Great, you've found a fuckdoll that won't say no to you because of the patriarchal and postcolonial structures of white masculinity telling her she can't resist you. You will (probably already have) end up seriously scarring her while she tells herself that she enjoys it. You are literally a rapist.

Why do Swedish posters get so butthurt on k grill thread?

oh god yes, this coming from a swedenflag is the best. I'm rubbing my cock on your post m8

>won't say no to you because of the patriarchal and postcolonial structures of white masculinity telling her she can't resist you
You just described the perfect girl

>le patriarchatal white rape!!!!
Sweden, everyone. Pic relatec, in Sweden women earn higher wages than men when doing the same job.

SWEDEN
YES

>You will (probably already have) end up seriously scarring her while she tells herself that she enjoys it. You are literally a rapist

>that flag
drop that proxy

>mfw korean girls

I love Korean girls but I respect them and acknowledge the fact that I as a white man oppress them.

just post your gf feet you dingus

> girl wants it
> respect her too much to give it to her

I don't think that's respect m8

can i fuck her?

2bh the whole "pretending to be shy" thing gets old really fast. Sometimes you just want her to act like a whore. Enjoy her lying motionless and telling you to "quickly finish" along with the worst, laziest blowjobs ever.

Fuck her hard

Yeah I'm not expecting a lot from her blowjobs (we haven't done that yet), but we'll see. She surprises me a lot.

Sweden
Yes

Nice OC m8

YOU FUCKING

WHITE

MALE

youtube.com/watch?v=kKTpOuX4OqM

>laziest blowjobs ever
Very true.

They also don't seem to care for oral in return. Just stick the dick in, orgasm, and go back to shopping

(You)

just add a few more lines and it's a fine pasta

sounds great 2bh

here's a (you)

Desu. Truly haram whores!

excellent bait mi famiglia

rape her

This, but unironically.

I'm lucky enough to have a kgf who's lived in the US for a while. She gives great bjs and is like a whore during sex