Cunt
How do you feel of the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/600jpIq6__c?t=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arrogant sucks shithole

Fuck off disgusting jap

youtu.be/600jpIq6__c?t=8

Must suck for the people supporting it, IE germany and the UK.

gays

Europe is dead
Let it rot

The EU is a tenuous failure. It should be but people can't get over themselves to understand the kind of strength that comes from unification.

i will join to bolan when you will decide to conquer evropa

shouldn't*

Would be great without Eastern European shitholes like Pooland, Bulgaria and Romania

i really dislike it

I guess it could work if the leaders actually thought more about Europe rather than trying to help the whole fucking world. But since they can't, we're better off as single countries.

They're trying to ban semi-autos. I hate them.

you can't form a union from such different cultures
in america, people from across the fucking country are basically identical. how can you expect me to empathise with a moor from portugal?

Some of the laws passed through the EU really shouldn't be EU business, plus it's not democratic enough.
The economic perks are real though.

Currently?
kill it with fire tier

uk
i liek it

The EU can shove it. That's not to say I don't like many European countries though.

Things are better here than they were before we were in the EU fully, economic ups and downs happen regardless of organisation type, there is no perfect order and so I don't see it being a bad thing. The benefits i see are real and are a bonus to me that is better than the bad stuff. Silly thing is most of you are going to be joining the deciding category of people, those opinion needs to be listened to rather than ignored as you are now,over the next 20 years. The EU is young, it might take another century to get it as right as it can be , the groundwork has been done, like getting all the people you need for the team together, then comes the training phase which is what is happening, finally in some years it will be playing on its top form. If you think your country can go it alone its because you aren't old enough to remember what it was like when your country was going it alone, you don't fear that which you have never experienced and dont believe its bad. The old days weren't better, they really weren't.

I could take it or leave it desu

Necessity but needs some de-corrupting.

I for one think Timmermans (currently Juncker's second) should replace Juncker, he seems alright.

LEAVE THIS FUCKING HEAP OF SHIT UNION ALREADY! NEXIT WHEN?

>inb4 it just needs to reform to an economic union instead of a political one
I agree, but it is highly unlikely that that is going to happen soon. The best way to promote economic corporation among European nations whitout joint political instutions is to leave the EU and make deals about free movement of goods and/or people with other European countries