WE WUZ SARMATIANS, WENDS, VANDALS, VENEDI, PERSIANS, CHINESE, MONGOLS, ALSO AUSTRALIANS, BUT NOT SLAVS

WE WUZ SARMATIANS, WENDS, VANDALS, VENEDI, PERSIANS, CHINESE, MONGOLS, ALSO AUSTRALIANS, BUT NOT SLAVS

Other urls found in this thread:

bookzz.org/dl/1123200/2da661
youtube.com/watch?v=we3QiCJAdTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k stanislaw

braća ;3

nice thread! mind if i shit it up with my presence?

kill yourself

THIS
I'm a proud Mongol and Australian, but NOT a Slav

also Japs and Canadians out of my country, w podskokach

Except no one claimed we're not Slavs, you dumb asshole.

We're Slavs by language. Language doesn't make us racially the same as Rusians and Southerners. In fact, genetically we're closer to Scandinavians.

Venedi, Vandals, Wends - Same people.
Lugi, Lykahs, Lechites - again, same people.
Polish ancestors.

The Sarmatians by Tadeusz Sulimirski (DJVU format):
bookzz.org/dl/1123200/2da661

> Tadeusz Sulimirski (1898–1983), an Anglo-Polish historian, archaeologist, and researcher on the ancient Sarmatians, discusses the abundant evidence of the ancient Sarmatian presence in Eastern Europe, e.g., the finds of various grave goods such as pottery, weapons, and jewelry. Possible ethnological and social influences on the Polish szlachta would include tamga-inspired heraldry, social organization, military practices, and burial customs.
p 151–155 (Tamghas); at 166–167 (pottery, spears heads, other grave goods; tamgha-inspired heraldry), at 194–196 (jewelry, tribal authority).
Pages 166–167, 194, 196 (Sarmatian-Polish links)

Sarmatians were Iranian sandniggers, underlings of Turanian Scythians.

Sarmatians NEVER existed. They were created by szlachta to prove their royal blood by making a false ancestry.
It is CONFIRMED, every single decent Polish historian and scholar will tell you the same - Sarmatia is a myth.

>Turanian Scythians.
What the fuck do you smoke

If I recall correctly, Sarmatians is what the later Scythians were called as they were chased off the steppes and into Pannonia, where they were soon wrecked by the Romans in the late 4th century, disappearing from history.

t. marcelposter
Wypierdalaj brudna swinio.

> In fact, genetically we're closer to Scandinavians.

Both genetically and mentally you are 100% similar to Ukrainians.

wasn't me, small-brain bro
but I'm glad you got butthurt

Why do Poles hate being Slavs when they're the most Slavic of all nations except for maybe Belarus?

Serbia, Croatia, and Slovenia all agree that they're YOUR rape babies

>The claim that the Scythians were "Iranian", and therefore Indo-European, is based on the highly questionable interpretation of a few names and words transmitted by Greek sources. The evidence indicates that there were non-Indo-European peoples in Iran and Turan long before the appearance of Indo-Europeans in those regions. Some of these pre-Indo-European peoples may have later become "Indo-Europeanized" to some extent. The Scythians, Cimmerians, Sarmatians, Medes, and Parthians were therefore not originally Indo-European, they were Turanians. Indo-European linguistics has a tendency to claim as "Indo-European" many ancient peoples who were in fact originally non-Indo-European, but may have later become "Indo-Europeanized" as a result of ethno-linguistic convergence and hybridization.

We are the most desu m8.
I'm not personally ashamed of it, why would I?

>R1a is slavic
Bebin meme you autists.
and you to mongols, finns, tatars and other filth

Nice copypaste from "turanian website" kek.

Now post source that matters.

>>R1a is slavic
>Implying it isn't

>german and russian kurwas wanted to destroy this

youtube.com/watch?v=we3QiCJAdTc

jebać psów

niech żyje POLSKA

>haplogroup is linguistic
Explain Southern Slavs and Norwegians.

Go on, according to your logic Southern Slavs should have as much as Russians. Go on. Explain it.

Protip, you fucking can't because haploshits don't matter.

>tfw the intellect of a mongol and the physique of a white man
feels great fammy

Southern Slavs are indigenous huntergatherers that adopted a Slavic language. The prevalence of it in Norway on the other hand is due to Slavs that migrated there.

>due to Slavs that migrated there.
You check the samples of the native population, not people that "moved" there.

>A Slav calling anyone filth
wew

>a linguistic group called anyone X
Upvoted.

I was talking about natives. Those belonging to R1a are Slavs that got there through migrations and got assimilated to the native populace.

Is this from www.mehmets-turanian-world.com ?

>Slavs
It's a linguistic group, so stop posting crap please.

That's literally where the supposedly "Iranian" origin of Scythians is based off of. Prove me wrong. (protip; you can't)

Does that make Iranians slavic you spastic autist?

For fuck's sake I tried to be calm, but you insist on getting called a fucking retard.

In Europe it's associated with Slavs, outside of it with sandnigger Iranians.

Both R1a and R1b have the same fucking ancestor.

Both Slavic languages and Germanic languages come from the same source, Indo-Europeans aka Indo-Germanen in german.

What the fuck are you trying to do here. Your mental gymnastics make a fool of you.

>Both R1a and R1b have the same fucking ancestor.
All haplogroups ultimately descend from a common ancestor.
>Both Slavic languages and Germanic languages come from the same source, Indo-Europeans aka Indo-Germanen in german.
That isn't the case, though.

>This is the so-called "family tree" theory which claims that the Indo-European languages and peoples originate from a single common ancestral language, people and homeland, based on Grimm's linguistic theory of sound change. So far all attempts at locating the presumed ancestral Indo-European homeland and to reconstruct the hypothetical ancestral Indo-European language have failed. The evidence suggests that there were no single Indo-European common ancestral language, people and homeland, but that the Indo-European languages and peoples evolved from a complex process of cultural and ethno-linguistic convergence and hybridization among various proto-Indo-European and non-Indo-European peoples. (Götz, 1994).

WE

Why are some of you fags so hellbent on proving to not be slavs? Especially croats?

>WE WUZ SARMATIANS

DAS RITE