Greeks,bulgarians and provincials edition

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvanites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarakatsani
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jireček_Line
youtu.be/mTRs89ZAMgU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_diving_dress
rfi.ro/articol/stiri/social/ce-nu-v-ati-declarat-grec-eu-nu-pot-sa-fiu-tradator-neam
eudo-citizenship.eu/news/citizenship-news/582-the-politics-of-numbers-and-identity-in-albania
youtu.be/Bw1uFvzmpx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who /proxyfunposting/ here

It's a classic case of Albanian nationalistic wewuzism
The only thing Albos share with Arvanites is a common basis in a dialect that those people don't even use nowadays

>tfw have to share border with muslim turks and orthodox turks

But that means they have common roots.

>implying greeks are not the same

didnt you fuckers officialy accept that vlachs from Greece(aromanians) are just greeks who learned a "barbaric latin"?aren't you fuckers paying them a pension of 300euro if they declare themselvs as greeks?

Me

Why don't you hate this

>Hungarian qt

Yet?

i think that might be basescu's propaganda since he cared for aromanians only when the elections were near

i saw a protest on youtube when they demanded that romania leave them alone

a girl like that could puke and pee on me and i wouldn't be grossed out

You are dumb.Stop speaking.

moar

First of all
Calm your fucking tits
Secondly, they accepted the fact that they consider themselves Greeks and part of the Greek nation
There were nomadic Greeks that spread out into the Balkans and there were Greeks that settled in Wallachia/Romani
Whether or not they're Romanians or not, I don't know
But they consider themselves Greeks, you should ask someone who is a Vlach in Greece, he should answer you

>pension of 300euro
No

I don't

Whatever it happens

>Romanians and Serbs want to invade thr village of this Hungarian qt

>There were nomadic Greeks that spread out into the Balkans and there were Greeks that settled in Wallachia/Romani

Now this is just fantasy.

>But they consider themselves Greeks, you should ask someone who is a Vlach in Greece, he should answer you

Ofcourse that after 1000 years of force assimilation they do.And the few left vlachs in Greece(180k) are being forced to declare themselvs greeks.

And arvanites are most likely albanians too, I hate albanians, but its the truth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvanites

He's not speaking
He's posting

Good morning all.

you are prolly slavic desu go back to zour roots maaan

Are you that kid who posted obvious make propaganda as a source?
>now this is just fantasy
There are examples of nomadic Greek populations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarakatsani

>
Ofcourse that after 1000 years of force assimilation they do.And the few left vlachs in Greece(180k) are being forced to declare themselvs greeks.
No record of anyone being forced to do anything
buttblasted kiddo

>this is the truth
And Albanians are Illyrians, sure...

>latin exams tomorrow
>Few hours left to read
>Cant leave Sup Forums

HELP

I'm 100% black nigguh

πανελληνιες?

>tfw you'll never hatefuck this slut while eating her Nutella in a high priced Monaco suite during the GP weekend

do i get kosovo, albania, serbian or slovenian flag (isp is slovenian) while posting from kosovo?

A SHQIP

you only get albanian or serbian flags if you're on kosovo
>isp is slovenian
lol what

BILI SMO SAMARTI
BRE

>a fucking eagle

Hi Skafander, how are you?

>There are examples of nomadic Greek populations

I dont care.And Sarakatshdhfhg != vlachs

>No record of anyone being forced to do anything buttblasted kiddo

Oh really?Then how come that every non-greek populations always disapear from censuses while greeks are growing bigger?Greece had 400k vlachs , now only 40k exist.Fucking vermins.

There is no such thing as vlachs being greece, as romanisation in Greece is impossible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jireček_Line

But where did the vlachs in Greece come from?

According to the famous Byzantine Chronicle,Strategikon of Kekaumenos (1066), the Vlachs of Epirus and Thessalia came from north of the Danube and from along the Sava. [25]

"[The Vlachs] never kept their word to anyone, not even to the ancient Roman Emperors. Having been attacked in war by Emperor Trajan and having been defeated totally, they were subdued and their King, named Decebal, was killed and his head was put on a pike and brought to the city of the Romans. These [Vlachs] are, in fact, the so-called Dacians, also called Bessians [Bessoi]. Earlier they lived in the vicinity of the Danube and Saos, a river which we now call Sava, where the Serbians live today, and [later] withdrew to their inaccessible fortifications. Relying upon these fortifications, they feigned friendship and submission to the ancient Roman Emperors and then swept down from their strongholds and plundered the Roman provinces. Therefore, the exasperated Romans crushed them. And these left the region: some of them were dispersed to Epirus and Macedonia, and a large number established themselves in Hellas." [24]

skafander means ski suit in makedonistani

Better question is what flag would a transnistrian poster bear?

Ναι
youtu.be/mTRs89ZAMgU

I wuz Vlach!
My surname is Surla, it has no suffix -ić and it means nothing in serbian outside of trunk (elephant's nose) which makes no sense since there are no elephants in balkans so i assume its romanian(vlach) in origin

here it means scuba diver

>έδωσε ενα σωρό λεφτά για φροντιστήρια αντί να παει να βγάλει πασσαπορτι, να πάρει το kωλοχαρτο του απολυτηριου kαι να φύγει απο Grekistan

Noooooooo dudeeee

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_diving_dress

I want to spray two cans of raid inside that shit and then duct tape it.
This triggers me.

δε kανω λαντζα στας γερμανιας
Θα γινω εδω νομιkαριος kαι θα βγαλω πολλα λεφτα

Most serbs in Timoc are just vlachs.

We have romanian SÚRLĂ meaning a flute, used in the army.

Influence != Ethnicity

They estabilished themselves in Hellas and eventually lost their Vlach characteristics, only some isolated areas opting for somewhat keeping the language

And remember, there were a shitton of Greeks in Wallachia, some of those people emigrated back to the new Greek nation and brought the language they learned there

Stop being so assmad kiddo
We didn't oppress anyone, they just assimilated

remove seajew

Duri şi-a noastrâ-arâvdari!
Pânâ când, o, Doamne Mari,
Va si-avemu noi arâvdari
Fraţľi-a noştri Greţ si-ľi taľi?

Taľi-auşi, ficiori, muľeri,
’N focu l-arucâ-a loru fumeľi,
Biseriţ, căsi, sculii aspargu,
Cărţâli-armâneşti ardu.

Voi, griţeşti Disputadz,
La biseriţ zboru bâgaţ,
Bandiţ di Greţ, voi anviţaţ
Armâńi pri-tu căľiuri vâtâmaţ.

Nu-i chirolu-aţelu ţi ştiaţ
Cu blâsteami s-n-aspâreaţ!
Di-afuriseri nu n-aspâremu
Câ tora ţi hiţ vâ videmu.

Cari-i fapt di dadâ-armânâ,
Nâinti cu arma a lui tru mânâ –
Tra s-veadâ bandili griţeşti
Ţi potu inińili-armâneşti!
Are you from Timok, komshija?

What does the average romanian think about Greece?

>They estabilished themselves in Hellas and eventually lost their Vlach characteristics, only some isolated areas opting for somewhat keeping the language

I dont care, for this greeks will pay.Even today, greek government paying the vlachs from Greece, and especially the 300k from Albania to identifya s greeks, for 380 euro/month.

rfi.ro/articol/stiri/social/ce-nu-v-ati-declarat-grec-eu-nu-pot-sa-fiu-tradator-neam

>And remember, there were a shitton of Greeks in Wallachia, some of those people emigrated back to the new Greek nation and brought the language they learned there

Not even close, most were in Constanta, and numbered 3.170 in 1913.

can confirm i have fanariot blood running through my veins ahaha
>mfw my ancestors were responsible for fucking romania over
whatchugondu RROMaboys lmao

prostagma?

i live in syrmia, my father is from banat
we have ancestors that were at military frontier in croatia for hunders of years

malista

>vlachs itt

Ewwww

Voulome Hesvole

ettimi
esto

man there are alot of vlachs, in Yugoslavia thereare maurovlachs and istroromanians and extinct krkovlachs

Maurovlachs were all assimilated, istroromanians almost alll, and krkovlachs gone extinct.

>in 1913
That's the thing
The new nation of Greece popped up much sooner, so they had no reason to stay there

>rfi.ro/articol/stiri/social/ce-nu-v-ati-declarat-grec-eu-nu-pot-sa-fiu-tradator-neam
TOTALLY NOT A BIASED SOURCE AND I SHOULD 100% TRUST IT

>I dont care, for this greeks will pay
We have nothing to pay for gyppo, now go eat your food or else mommy will get angry

>Banat
Well, Vojevodina has its own Romanian minority, so entirely possible.

wtf happened?

You are deluded,stop reading nationalistic romanian blogspots

>Greek state paying anyone anything

you are so distant from things here,you dont know how funny this sounds,bydlo

vouforvos

dritomos

No one cares about your 3k greeks from Romania.

>TOTALLY NOT A BIASED SOURCE AND I SHOULD 100% TRUST IT

yes, the actual vlachs from Greece and Albania are lying for romanian nationalists.

eudo-citizenship.eu/news/citizenship-news/582-the-politics-of-numbers-and-identity-in-albania

" According to them, this might be exploited by Greece, which has been offering pensions and travel benefits to Albanian citizens who declare themselves Greeks."

"The Greek consul in Korça was reported to have called on Albanians and Vlachs/Aromanians in the city to register as Greeks in the upcoming national census, a call that was considered provocative by Albanian politicians (read more here)."

Σταματά ρε μαν να απαντάς στον γυφτo-τρoλλ

gata cu cacapostarea provinciali nenorociti

>On the other hand, many Albanian intellectuals
>Albanian intellectuals

who cares, stop changing the subject.The greek government has a forced assimilation policy.

is mahin

The modern Greek nation is the result of a Greekophone elite imposing its culture on others.

#deathtoseajews

>implying we haven't assimilated others throughout history

Just because Albanian """"""""""""""""intellectuals"""""""""""""""""" say so?

No it doesn't kid
Fuck off from /balk/

Shouldn't you be fighting for some Chechens now?

That greeks are offering 390 euro pension to vlachs from Greece and Albania, to declare themselvs as greeks, is a fact,testified by actual vlachs living there.

Nice sources
We barely have money for pensions anyway

>pic related, average pure breed bucurestean

SHH
HO

Isn't inflated pensions one of the reasons why you're in debnts right now?

This is about northern epirus you godamn nationalistic gyppo

Go read some stuff about the region and stop busting our balls with your delusions

t.cucdelean cucuit de bozgori

Doesn't Tranny-sylvania have the highest amount of gyps?

In which Aromanians are a minority as well, orthoturk.

Sources are the ACTUAL vlachs themselvs, who were interviwewed.

Yeah, for the public sector
Not to """"""""""""""""""""""""forcefully"""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""assimilate"""""""""""""""""""""""" anyone

tri moreta

ти гo кaзa, хaнe

>However, the largest Aromanian group in Greece (and across the world), the Pan-Hellenic Union of Cultural Associations of Vlachs in Greece,[42] has repeatedly rejected the classification of Aromanian as a minority language or the Vlachs as a distinct ethnic group separate from the Greeks, considering the Aromanians as an "integral part of Hellenism".[44][45][46]The Aromanian (Vlach) Cultural Society, which is associated with the fringe figure Sotiris Bletsas, is represented on the Member State Committee of the European Bureau for Lesser Spoken Languages in Greece.[47]
Get rekt laddie

КPУME БE :@

If vlachs living there self identify as greeks...there is nothing you can do about it pecheneg

I was talking about the greek minority who has problems under a legit oppresive state like albania.It is a historical crime Greece doesnt have northern epirus today.

Ивaн Cycaнин
17:28
Fuck NATO. NATO is a bunch of U.S.' bitches. Ukraine doesn't need to be in NATO because Ukrainian army is best in Europe, and Ukraine has direct military partnership with U.S. Only Ukrainians know how to fight against Putler's armored cavalry of Mongoloid Buryats. Without Ukraine, Europe would be conquered by Putler's military in two weeks.

Kroumopoulos, Great King of the Greeks, destroyer of Tatars

>Pan-Hellenic Union of Cultural Associations of Vlachs in Greece
>Pan-Hellenic
>in Greece
Wew, certainly unbiased and not with government support.
>a legit oppresive state like albania
They have more rights than Albanians in Greece and aren't being forcefully assimilated, just contained.

do some Greeks call alexander iskander just like us arabs and persians ?

yes, this is what Im talking about.1000+ years of assimilation and interbreeding plus the forced assimilation resulted in this.Half-greek mutts working for the government as aromanians , declaring themselvs greeks.

Oricum n-avem ce face. Pe statul roman il doare in cur pana si de daco-romanii din afara granitelor(Timoc, Ucraina etc), daramite de aromani.

>albanians
>forcefully assimilated
You can say that we forcefully shoo them, but only if one is half-Greek half-zerg do we consider him a Greek

>Wew, certainly unbiased and not with government support
We have nothing to gain if 100.000 people don't consider themselves Greeks

Yet they do
And the Vlachs I've spoken to, also do
No, we call it Αλέξανδρος, Aleksanthros (th as in the)

People that obviously don't care about Romanians anymore
It's not our fault vlachs assimilate so easily
>forced assimilation
Again, no proof

No,he is megas alexandros here
But we are aware of the name iskander
youtu.be/Bw1uFvzmpx4

proof itself is in the fact that aromanians are almost extinct, and that greeks are forcing a faked history while also paying the vlachs.

Μην γινεσαι kαkος ανον kαι εμεις ανθρωποι ειμαστε.

>They have more rights than Albanians in Greece and aren't being forcefully assimilated, just contained.

Once again you dont know shit about greek reality or what happens in albania,i am really sad about the state of your mind

Keep dreaming about living in a kanun regulated albo moumtain with your subhuman friends lmao.Till they cut your head

Once again gyppo
Nobody forcefully assimilated vlachs
Nobody pays them,you dont even realise how funny that is.The Greek state is not capable of such things,turkey albania bulgaria even romania could do it,but not here.You need bydlo countries to act like that,greek foreign policy is sweden tier

What sexual fantasies does /balk/ have?

I dream of a girl coming and kidnapping me, bringing me to her sexual dungeon while she ties me up on a comfy bed spread like an eagle, gags me, blindfolds me, then proceed to tickle me, suck my dick, suck my toes, all while she is touching my body with her pantyhose clad legs.

>greeks are forcing a faked history while also paying the vlachs
Again no sources, and highly improbable that we're giving free money to people for that kind of reason, especially right now
>aromanians are almost extinct
Well, it's because their language is useless here, if they don't want to teach it to their children, it's not my problem

We tried to keep it alive, but...... They just didn't listen

Generally, the use of the minority languages has been discouraged in Greece,[41] although recently, there have been efforts to preserve the endangered languages (including Aromanian) of Greece.

Since 1994, the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki offers beginners and advanced courses in "Koutsovlach", and cultural festivals with over 40,000 participants—the largest Aromanian cultural gatherings in the world—regularly take place in Metsovo.[42] Nevertheless, there are no exclusively Aromanian newspapers, and the Aromanian language is almost totally absent from television.[42] Indeed, although as of 2002 there were over 200 Vlach cultural associations in Greece, many did not even feature the term "Vlach" in their titles, and only a few are active in preserving the Aromanian language.[42]

In 1997, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe passed a resolution encouraging the Balkan states to take steps to rectify the "critical situation" of Aromanian culture and language.[43] In response, the then President of Greece, Konstantinos Stefanopoulos, publicly urged Greek Aromanians to teach the language to their children.

>You can say that we forcefully shoo them, but only if one is half-Greek half-zerg do we consider him a Greek
Ah right, Arvanties were 100% Greeks, amirite?
>We have nothing to gain if 100.000 people don't consider themselves Greeks
Because you already assimilated a shitload of them, Greece as a nation state maintained itself by assimilation and population exchanges.
>And the Vlachs I've spoken to, also do
Which are assimilated. ))
>Again, no proof
Even Aromanian folklore talks about Greeks suppressing their culture and forcing them to have Greek liturgy and school.

''Biseriţ, căsi, sculii aspargu,
Cărţâli-armâneşti ardu.
Voi, griţeşti Disputadz,
La biseriţ zboru bâgaţ,
Bandiţ di Greţ, voi anviţaţ
Armâńi pri-tu căľiuri vâtâmaţ.''
>greek reality
I don't care about Greek delusions.