Sex with girls in their front bum

reminder to update extra flags

/Paki gf 2016/

Is it true she's a lezza?

Yeah this is her gf

seolhyun is in a different group retard

Did we get the 60000000 get?

>reminder to update extra flags

Reminder that the problem isn't DRM, it's the fact that most DRM systems cause you bother and hassle, especially if you have a period of unreliable internet connection.

What smartphone are you currently using lads?

Sunny>Seohyun>Yuri>Taeyeon>Yoona>Tiffany>Hyoyeon>Sooyoung

What's the appeal in Boards of Canada?

oneplus one

ahh yes it's going down to like 7° tonight

ahhhh yes.....didn't realise we lived in the fucking south pole

Nexus 5

sex with girls in their bum

this , its still working like day 1 after 2 years

Nexus 5 cause it's a good phone

my nig

remember when I was younger bought empire total war from gamestop and was so pissed, couldn't even play it because my internet was so shit for about a year or two after I bought it, fucking steam shit needed to download that and a massive patch to play it, could have gotten it from piratebay for free, even if the bought version has a cd couldnt even launch it

youtube.com/watch?v=y3Cr7cAdxhs

>Leftists are attacking minorities now

We've come full circle lads.

Norgetråden got it

too bad the oneplus two was shit

Moto X Play

what changed

iPhone 5s

>Samsung S6 edge

never getting a phone this big again 2bh 5" tops

everything

update

Ghastly

I suspect with proper hair she'd be p hot desu

Are there are any British smartphone brands? Sick of propping up other economies

>Brexiters are plotting a first-strike leadership coup amid fears the PM will wreak revenge on THEM.
>At least 30 MPs are plotting to force a no-confidence vote after the campaign is over — with some even predicting a general election by the autumn.
>Mr Cameron publicly insists the party will reunite after June 23 but one minister warned: “There will be a bloodbath when this is all over.

>Senior Tories were incensed last week after Mr Cameron suggested it would be immoral to vote “leave”.
>It was seen as the “tipping point” for Eurosceptics who have warned of a campaign of disobedience.
>Andrew Bridgen, who chairs the Regulatory Reform Committee in the Commons, believes Mr Cameron is “finished” as party leader — even if he wins the referendum

>He said: “He has infuriated colleagues so much with Project Fear that he will almost certainly face a vote of no confidence.
>“Whatever the result, I believe his position will be untenable.

Rorke.

Wileyfox

A friend in need's a friend indeed
A friend who bleeds is better

Gives you a retardedly large amount of flags

Looks like they were going after a drumpf brownshirt

The Tories killed all British manufacturing.

dave will absolutely smash those runts

None
but hoping to buy something that can do vulkan, run android n, and has hardware assisted aes soon tbf

>British """"""engineering""""""

>Labour a fucking shambles
>Lib Dems non-existent
>UKIP a joke
>SNP don't count
this is not the time to tear up the only functioning party in westminster, fucking tories putting tempter tantrums before keeping shit together

Ifone 5
I never use it for calls I just use it to fap

What's this?

hmm

Why are Scots such lefties while the rest of teh British Isles are fairly conservative?

late lunch

>UKIP a joke
Appeal to the stone heh

Further proof that Labour are the competent party

Watching the Chase

I get the appeal, but it's a bit wank innit

iphone 6

ain't worried about it

I really think about this every day. Every time I see a walking male, every time I think about a motorway, every time somebody mentions Dublin, every time somebody asks about the weather, every time I walk my dog, every time somebody mentions the want to be a hockey coach, every time somebody says they're tired, every time somebody mentions New York, every time somebody mentions boards.ie.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is walking towards me, and taking over my brain must have been what the rest of it's day did. Of course, Bravo Kevin you're a real human being and 190cm master race. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell COLD OUT! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past good 2 hours has had to do with this fucking picture. Even if it's just the faintest sound of his footsteps. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. Hate it. My life is giving out.

it's a map of EEZs with the respective flags overlayed on each area

based governess

But le funny Bradley reaction images!!!

EEZ

hey thailad do somemore kev prank calls

i'd be a leftie if i was dependent on other people's money

Because for years they've been getting more government money per head than the rest of the country, funded entirely by the English of course, so they're used to big daddy government giving them shit

Francie Brady here, the Butcher Boy!
Just back from The Garage, ladies. Feeling great after showing those bony-arsed Bog Men how to talk like Al Capone.

AND SURE WASN'T IT THE HOLY MOTHER HERSELF WHO CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO TELL ME YOU'RE A GROUP OF LITTLE PIGGIES LADIES? THAT'S RIGHT, PIGS. OINK OINK OINK, THE HOLY MOTHER SAID YOU GO. THAT'S RIGHT, OINK OINK OINK YA GO!

Now me and my best friend Joe are heading down to the Nugent house. Blood brothers, so we are. Aul Mrs. Nugent doesn't know that she's a pig herself and sure where does a pig live but a pig sty, ladies? The Holy Mother says we have to show her how to live like one.

You know what pigs eat, ladies? THAT'S RIGHT, THEY EAT FILTH. HUMAN REMAINS, LADIES! YA WOULDN'T BE VOLUNTEERING TO JOIN ME AND JOE DOWN THERE TO HELP ME SHOW AUL MRS. NUGENT HOW TO EAT LIKE HER FELLOW FARMYARD ANIMALS WOULD YA?

Ah sure, I'm only codding ladies. Have a BEAAAAUUUTIFUL day!

Anyway, ttyl, Francie Brady the Butcher Boy signing out.

thailad.zz.mu/kevboard

Need to prank call Thailads work with it lol

any of you lads want to have a go with me sis?

Just found out I'm a bastard from my 'mum'

How do I bring this up with my Dad

how does thailad even make the calls is there a website for free calls

>Bradley posting? Why my dear, I would never partake in such immature tomfoolery

Business idea: buss at my enemies

ye

What's that guy doing with that machine gun?

it's good tho

Going to the park to play my 3DS

cyaa later louis

ahh yes

taking the gf out to lunch. how does she look?

my gf

it's just a prank bro

Not technically a "machine gun" in that it's not technically automatic. Though even if it was, you can still get those with some paperwork. They're pre-ban, they've been around since ww2.

Thats a modern production crank operated variant though. Spin that handle on the right and it fires as the gear inside ticks over.

I see what they mean when they say she looks like a pig

Is that the pig you're having for lunch?

what did he do

like a lesbian

wat is this

how is the area so empty

Back from work, lads.
Time to drink heavily.
You lot do anything interesting while I was out?

she's bi actually like myself :)

There's these things called phones and also this thing that money which some people have

had a wank and some pot noodle

huh kind of like a gatling gun? never seen one before tbf

and doesn't the ban on fully autos grandfather in every gun pre 1986?

Are you lads ready for the race war?

I know I am

what do you think you thick mong

Watching a tv show about a certain Japanese light music club lads