Multiculturalism and race mixing is inevitable and the future

>Multiculturalism and race mixing is inevitable and the future

Other urls found in this thread:

faisalalmutar.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population#Global_demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=pEFkFyIo9LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who are you quoting?

It literally is though, there are FAR more shitskins than white people on this planet and with countries like yours welcoming them in and inviting them to fuck your women while paying them top welfare, even if not many women racemix it'll inevitably end with a brown race
the planet is mixing bowl and there is a lot more black paint than white paint in it

>asia

Racewar when?

They aren't white that's for fucking sure
>chinese
over 1 billion of them, some weird yellowish skin tone
>indians
over 1 billion too, DEFINITELY not white
>south asia
do I even need to go on?
Hopefully soon
t. fennoswede

What will we do about interracial families tho ?

too late, damage is done

i still havent seen those claiming that straight. where can i get them? tumblr is something different than it.

>who are you quoting?

t. Alberto Barbosa

>You will live to see a beautifully diverse world where no one is judged by the color of their skin, since everyone will be one beautiful shade of brown

Truly, we will all be equal

Tips Fedora. Arab secularists will lead the way. MAGA(Make atheistism great again)
>faisalalmutar.com/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population#Global_demographics

The Han Chinese are the world's largest single ethnic group, constituting over 19% of the global population in 2011.[92] The world's most-spoken first languages are Mandarin Chinese (spoken by 12.44% of the world's population)

Why you no learn chinknese, faggots. Bow to moi, your chink overlord!

You will yellowised. Resistance is futile.
See

wtf is this singa

I am you lord and savior and future Fedora merchant.

>we need more diversity
>lets make everyone brown
Like, what?

youtube.com/watch?v=pEFkFyIo9LY

Browns have cultures, user.

>Malaysia
>Literally copy Indian and Chinese cultures and claim it's their own

if you are up north people are not brown anymore they turn light skinned. I saw this black guy from sweden and his skin was so faded i've never seen anything like it.

>autism the fucking post

lol, just deport them

>Multiculturalism and race mixing is inevitable and the future
It would only be the future in the former West. Such a stupid meme, the country of any other race isn't taking in millions of other races. It's amazing that centrist can't see this, even as the jews and far left are constantly jizzing their pants of that very imagined future.

Literally almost every country except for japan and the koreas is multiethnic and multiracial. Name one that isnt motherfucker

these tolerant IKEA dolls are getting really bizarre

Fine by me. Humans would probably be colonizing other planets by now if we put aside our racial/cultural differences.

>you need mass immigration because multiculturalism is good
>every country is multicultural you stupid faggot!!! there is no such thing a homogeneous country!!
Shitlibs, meet cognitive dissonance

Yes?

Not every country, just most.

And you don't *need* mass immigration, and multiculturalism isnt bad per se. It just is what it is innit