Can your precious Linux distributions do this?

Can your precious Linux distributions do this?

No?

That's what I thought, check and mate, Linux faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QokOwvPxrE
github.com/jhallen/joes-sandbox/tree/master/editor-perf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes?

that, and tabbed file browser. checkmate

Can someone post a webm of the Compiz cube with wobbly window effect?

Yes, in fact it had a lot of these features before Windows did. Also, workspaces/desktops. Windows FINALLY got those. Sad!

Do what? The overview with all windows? Yes, since compiz days in like 2007. Are retarded or just baiting?

Are you*

Welp, guess I'm the brain damaged one

>discord
>atom
>hearthstone

holy aids

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>windows finally gets around to implementing feature
>SAD!
>linux finally gets around to supporting basic fucking printers
>YEAR OF LINUX
T H E
B I G O T R Y
O F
L O W
E X P E C T A T I O N S

This is literally GNOME.

>Task/menubar at top of screen
>Expose type thing using the top left hotcorner
>Multiple workspaces (New Desktop, according to Windows)

This nigga gets it.

nigger I've been using GNU/Linux since 2004 and I have always had a working printer so how about you uhhhh eat a bag of dicks okay?

>arc dark
>again

This shit is everywhere. Arc-darker is underappreciated. Pic related.

>I've been using GNU/Linux since 2004
I'm so sorry for your loss. My condo-lens-census.

>printers

Seriously thought that was GNOME 3 from the catalog thumbnail.

>Hearthstone

>le white man's desire to kill minorities: the movie

>I'm so desperate to fall for bait I suck OP off even if hes the biggest faggot and idiot in the world

>compiz days
>2007
kids these days

SPINNAN CUBEZ

Huh?

you have seen things. tell me old gray one, what have you seen?

>windows still cant into cube

youtube.com/watch?v=4QokOwvPxrE

>friends
Steam is too good. You have no friends.

wallpaper pls

it doesn't matter which one is the best if you get eye cancer from that font rendering

also ditch eclipse,VSC & Atom, literally the worst software out there for each of their own purposes

It can. Since 1997 or so.

Holy fuck I used to watch that movie every day when I was a kid. Music makes me hit serious nostalgia levels.

Video gave me AIDS though

I don't use any of those, I use sublime for everything, I just like having a lot of programs in the launcher :^)

>stop using things I don't like!!!!
In that case, cease your existence.

>ditch eclipse
Explain

>works on my machine :^)
>y-you don't need it anyways

every single FUCKING time with these linux faggots

>works on my machine
you somehow have a problem with that? What are you, fucking gay?

sure give me a moment

> github.com/jhallen/joes-sandbox/tree/master/editor-perf

Do you picked Atom because you like to lube your ass for the upcoming dildo while your (((text editor))) takes like 5 minutes to open a 100mb text file?

eclipse is not bad per say, but in terms of productivity(and pretty much every other tool that makes an IDE special) every other IDE is pretty much better

Netbeans,Qt Creator, Jetbrains(best code-completion & code-generation but it's slow as fuck since it's made in java)

I can hook you up with a mega for a work-around for any Jetbrains IDE

Pretty much every new feature in windows is taken from linux or osx.

Can your windows (or linux) display in that manner all the windows on a particular desktop, or all the windows of a particular app?

Checkmate non mac fags.

Font?

not him, but

>it works on my machine, therefore it's foolproof

makes you look like a retard

>Do you picked
>angry user is an ESL faggot
TWIST OF THE CENTURY

>it's foolproof
never said that, nothing is foolproof. but it does just work on my maching :^))))))))))))carat nose

thank

SFNS

the font rendering looks good, the screenshot just makes it blurry

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Snuh cascades setting froups on fire off the shoulder of alt.fan.karl-malden nose. I watched AOL free-trial CDs glitter in the dark near the September That Never Ended. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. TIme to reach page 10.