Find a flaw

Find a flaw

my grandpa didn't like it

well to start, the image is blurry as fuck

Following the rules of English, in the construction “Foobar Linux” the word “Foobar” modifies “Linux”.

This basically means “Foobar's version of Linux”, but a Foobar GNU/Linux system includes more than just a modified kernel.

Brool story co?

It's based on Arch.

So Majaro is "Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition" Linux?

I tried to train you fucks but you wouldn't listen

>GREEN
>GREEN
>GREEN

Mah nigga, I'm using it right know, feels comfy mane

ET still alive and kicking?

Haven't played in awhile
Last time I tried it was taking a shitload of time downloading game data I gave up

>DEVELOPERS
>DEVELOPERS
>DEVELOPERS

>based on
>green logo
>shitload of new bugs

pottery

I used Manjaro for a year then I thought "why the fuck am I using this instead of the real thing?"
So now I'm on Arch and I suggest you all (except beginners, maybe) do the same

made by french.

>find a flaw
systemd

easily fixed, tho. there's an OpenRC version which I'm running.
happy as a clam, famalam

>ITS LINUX AND LINUX IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN CODE IN BINARY LANGUAGE, MAC OS IS THE BEST! CUZ LINUX IS A FILTHY UNIX COPYCAT, AND CUZ THAT IS WHY IT SUKS HITLER SHOULD HAVE GASSED THE MICROJEWS
(please don't take this srsly)

community versions are obvious botnets

Not Gentoo

That cup of Linux faggot who shills this on YouTube annoys the shit out of me. Can't stop watching him, its like autistic poetry in motion.

It's actually quite OK.

More bloated and not as stable as Arch.

It's arch for people who are too stupid to learn how to install arch

This desu senpai

But arch isn't even hard to install user

Yet some retards still need manjaro

I'm a long time arch user who now uses this instead. If you have to ask why the fuck you are using it then it isn't for you user. It aims to provide a buffer to all packages coming in to maintain a little more stability. It's the debian testing of arch, if you will. I've had much better stability on it than arch.

>more bloated
use a net install

See above. Arch isn't complicated to install in the slightest and you should feel bad about this post

> learn how to install arch
is copypasting commands from the wiki what you call learning user?

Or for people who've done the Arch install process multiple times and don't want to repeat it.

latest update (kernel 4.10.12) breaks NVIDIA module

What do you call it when you gain knowledge of how to do something you previously haven't before?

I'm seriously interested

XFCE and no windows core fonts.

What do you call it when you follow a list of instructions without actually understanding the concepts or reasoning behind them?

I'm seriously interested.

>installing a meme OS and and a gnome theme makes me intelligent

literally what

Manjaro KDE is pretty fucking legit as far as linux distros go.

the way you just described it told me that it is just not in any way

Alright, have fun depriving yourself of the best implementation of KDE to date.

Good intentions and technical knowledge but complete failure on everything else that matters on a desktop, like a polished and consistent experience. Like 99% of Linux on desktop.

Manjaro KDE, friend. It has more polish than the ash dump at auschwitz.

KDE needs a quality control team bigger than 1 person working every two weekends if they want to achieve somthing. KDE is probalby the most inconsistent desktop experience of all the DE out there. With KDE you can go from sublime to amateurish shit on two mouse clicks

Its a solid distro every distro has a flaw. Manjaro's
biggest flaw is that on some systems it takes up tons of resources. its second biggest flaw is that its currently very popular so there's going to be some malware targeting the system.

It's an arch that Just Werks® more than any other arch.
The manjaro i3 spin is what I install if I'm in a hurry and don't have time to install full arch.

Basically its the best easy arch, only problem os the bad colorscheme

Man i don't know what you're talking about, KDE's default theme is extremely comfy

>Linux
Found it