Indians Being Racist to Africans

Why is this allowed? Why are they so intolerant and cruel?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36408601

Indians are such nasty people

>Why are they so intolerant and cruel?
They were probably passed over for british or American VISAs in favour of Africans

racism is universal stop being racist

Indians confirmed as white.

Oh fuck off. If this was Europe we'd be cheering instead of memeing.

Everybody hates Niggers

They should just move to the south of India and straighten their hair, and no one can tell the difference

How did Africans end up in India anyway?

Was this some kind of colonial prank?

and that's bad because of there are good black people, the poster from Sudan for example

They're importing them, superpower by 2030, remember? Who's going to cover the labour deficit?

Nah, they despise me regardless of pro-Europe and anti-Islam I am, you don't need to cover for me pham, you're a nice person.

For me Niggers are people who come to my country. The Sudan Poster is a supreme Gentleman.

Did you really thought op is serious..?

kek

how do they tell each other apart

Thanks bro, I'll be sure to increase my anti-islamic rhetoric in Germany/refugee-related news on facebook

This morning
>Someone posts that women are intellectually inferior on FB today
>retort with my classic "Does that mean the Prophet's wives, the mothers of the believers, are dumber than every male in history"?
>massive brawl before ban

Squatting technique during shitting

Noice.

t.Suomi

>Canadian flag
Yes.

>"Western interventionism is the root cause of the refugee crisis"
>point out how based finland was a Swedish/Russian county after the Islamic golden age and emerged as an advanced economy in the 2ND1/2 of the fuckin' 20th century
That one riles them up quick

yeah sudan is a top lad desu
niggers are just blacxk people who misbehave
sudan lad is on another level though

Racism is stupid. Every racist should be crucified

Not Europeans Spurdo, you are even whiter than Germans

what's the point of African immigration if your country has a young population and over 1b people

There's only 600k foreigners in China, for comparisons sake there is 1.3m Muslims in Sweden, a country of 9m

In my head the "niggers" are actually diaspora black people who tryhard to memeing american nigger behavior.

so here in France for exemple, those africans and some caribbeans are literally niggers, they thinks they have the same history and the same problems, the most ridiculous is when they gives anglo meme names to their childrens like "jackson" "wesley" "warren" with an african surnames.

Indians are being mean to your wife's son's dad?

Don't know if you're being ironic, but I genuinely appreciate it, Flag

There goes 99% of our population, lel

I've never seen people do this but I always hear stories about people confronting them.

No they are serious

>all those people who say racism is learned, not innate

As immigrants start heading to non-white countries, we see racism is the default setting for humans. That doesn't mean it's good, but it is natural.

But not all interventionism is equal my melanin friend.

Kekkity kek

Nah i'd say racism is learned. I'd say being weirded out or curious by other races is innate. Remember when i first saw a black man irl i thought he was made out of chocolate lol

Nobody likes black people no matter where you are

That weirded out is exactly the origin of racism, although not everyone "develops it", if a well-fed and content animal sees another race for the first time it will be weirded out and curious, if another animal which is hungry and has a territory marked it will react in an agressive way.

It doesn't make sense I swear I saw indians darker than me and my family

holy kek though

They hate obama for his freedoms. Bomb them.