It's official! Moto G5 Plus is the best budget phone out right now. Goddamn it they did it again lads

It's official! Moto G5 Plus is the best budget phone out right now. Goddamn it they did it again lads.

If it ships with Nougat as broken as it is on the G4, it's worthless.

>SD625
>only 3000mAh

Zenfone 3 is is the same price with basically the same specs but looks better imo.

It has turbocharging so that's a good plus

turbocharging?
Is that the wifi and cell network downloading feature?

No it means you can charge it in the microwave.

How does it compare to the Redmi Note 4? On one hand the Moto has 4 GB of RAM, but the Xiaomi has a better camera and a beer battery. How are the 4G bands on the Moto?

>IPS display

i actually don't want these fast charging memes that degrade the battery quickly. i can do with overnight charging since a phone that doesn't last a day should be in the trash either ways.

3000 is plenty buddy

>3000 mAh
sigh...

blazinking
Lololol the sarcasity

I almost considered buying it to replace my Galaxy S4 but it honestly isn't much of an upgrade. Faster processor, sure, and a better camera but I'm not sure it's worth $300 plus dealing with getting a new SIM because the micro SIM from my S4 won't fit in the G5 plus.

>falling for the chink spyware meme
Redmeme Note 4 is shit-tier compared to the Moto G5 Plus, all it has going for it is the battery life, Moto G5 is the better all-rounder. Comes with stock Android, better speakers, better charging, better screen, better support, better camera, better everything really, more trusted brand, etc. Stop supporting chink garbage, senpai.

Also why do you need a 4000mAh battery anyway? 3000mAh is more than enough.

I can't fall asleep reading my phone with only 3000mAh.

You can't be serious...

Happy base G4 owner, tho I agree the Nougat update was so-so, it's a fine phone for the price.

>replacing a high-end phone from a few years ago with a middle-end phone isn't much of an upgrade

No shit

If it wasn't for the fact that I hate TouchJizz I probably wouldn't even consider it. I won't root it because it's a work phone and I don't own it.

Is this a bait? Even S8 comes with 7.0 and SD 625 is fast enough if you don't have touchwiz

>micro usb and not type c
why?

If it doesn't have a notification led it's shit. If I'd known my moto g4 plus didn't have one, I wouldn't have bought it.

Not happy at all with my moto g4 plus...
After just a few months it started having issues where i would not get sound from calls or texts.
Restarting the device fixed it temporarily, which was ok. But then once it fucked up badly when i restarted it ("no command" it told me). Factory reset was the only way to use it again. And any time after that point when the phone was turned off, it would die again.
So i sent it back and ordered an LG V10, only to come on Sup Forums later that day and find out that it will inevitably be cursed by the bootloop error...
fuck

>Motorola (Lenovo)
I regret getting my Moto X Pure post-Lenovo. I'm so behind on security updates and they've said we're going to get Nougat for years, still don't have it. Motorola pre-Lenovo used to be great on prompt updates. Not anymore now that Lenovo has latched itself onto Motorola like a tumor.

Used to have an S4 and the G5 Plus processor is very noticeably faster to the point where it would be hard to go back. I find the fingerprint login unironically convenient as well. That said, I agree that I don't think it'd've been worth the money if my S4 didn't die. SIM is easy to deal with, 10 minutes at the store and I had a new one.

>turbocharging
How do they fit one of these into it?