You have ten seconds to tell me why you aren't using Firefox

You have ten seconds to tell me why you aren't using Firefox

lack of responses seems is a clue

But I am already using it ...

Too lazy to migrate all my bookmarks and find alternative plugins to my current chrome installation

Pale Moon has all the good parts of Firefox and none of the crap added after Australis

slow
bloated
garbage

>You have ten seconds to tell me why you aren't using Firefox
the main reason is probably th

My Firefox just updated earlier yesterday and for some reason I've been unable to upload any files to Sup Forums with it. It either times out and does nothing or comes up with a "Refreshing index" page then dumps straight back to board index without posting. Posting files with Opera works, though.

Maybe Firefox broke something, maybe an incompatible addon is failing somewhere along the way, either way I'm not sure where the issue is. Also I've got to reboot Firefox at least twice a day due to it getting slower and slower until freezing up.

Down be so hard on yourself. Even the slow bloated garbage of this earth deserve to use firefox

It's going to kill itself in November.

Multi-process is a good thing. Australis wasn't an issue after the first week because Classic Theme Restorer was a thing.

ram devouring and bad business practices

I like penis

SJW garage

Ssd wear out faster (more io request's)

Because Pale Moon exists

Yeah instead of 100 years it only lasts 99 years

it doesnt have a fox loli as mascot

Version 53 is comfy af

Lighting is better

Are you posting in private browsing mode?

No, just regular mode like usual. It was working fine yesterday before this, and it also works fine as long as it's a text-only post, but attach a file and it invariably times out, saying something about how you should contact the website because of their insecure connection or something.

I was seeing this issue in nightly when private browsing due to enhanced anti-tacking. May be unrelated.

Wait until the next update and see how it's tracking?

I'm retarded and autistic

Because Opera's better.

The only reason is because it's too slow and bloated. I don't want to be cucked by jewgle, but you know, I don't want to scroll a page and have that vintage animation that Firefox offers. So fuck you. Fix that shit and I'll use it.

>the most customizable popular browser on the market is too slow and bloated

>too slow and bloated
Feeling this now. I don't understand what's happening. I might head back to Chromium though. Is there any Firefox fork that might fix this? I mean, it gets really slow at times, doesn't work for like 1 minute (loading?).

slow
sjw
bloated

Same here

I think you're referring to chrome

LOLE GUD MEME FRIENDO

>customizable
Normies don't give a fuck about that..

>popular browser
U wot m9?

slow
UI design isn't as good as chrome
have to double click the url bar to highlight all
at least on debian with kde it would crash often

Because I'm using waterfox

Have you seen the sjw shit google has been pushing lately?

go exercise, and you're not garbage man, think positive

It is slow as fuck even on powerful computers.

Because I enjoy Chrome more and don't care if Google knows my browser history. I don't buy the stupid 'botnet' bullshit

Because firefox feels slow bloated lack of innovation and it fucking crashed all the time

Because Opera 12 exists

>muh slow
Just enable hardware acceleration, it's disabled by default on Linux (though I'll admit that's stupid).

>muh sjw
>somehow bad politics = bad code
nice meme

>bloated
That one's just plain false

Also twily's powerbar is nice

Intentionally horrible gnome integration

it lags

The twins of Mammon quarrelled. Their warring plunged the world into a new darkness, and the beast abhorred the darkness. So it began to move swiftly, and grew more powerful, and went forth and multiplied. And the beasts brought fire and light to the darkness.

because there's no integrated mail client. therefore i prefer seamonkey.

Because all my bookmarks and shit are synced to Chrome

OMFS* HOW CAN PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS OR TASTE THAN I, THE SPERG LORD OF ATLANTIS, HAVE?

REEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NORMIES

*OMFS MEANS OH MY FUCKING SAGAN, I DON'T USED OMFG BECAUSE GOD, CLEARLY, DOESN'T EXIST. IF HE DID WHY WOULD HE PUNISH ME? MOOOOM WHERE ARE MY TENDIES?

Chrome and Firefox are both able to export and import bookmarks quite easily. Not much work required on your part.

>find alternative plugins to my current chrome installation
Firefox will almost definitely have an equivalent or even something better.
If not, the Chrome version itself might work just fine since Firefox now supports WebExtensions.

Too vad Classic Theme Restorer will be kill in a couple versions.

>"af"
kill yourself

t. retard af

some random thread on Sup Forums told me not to, and i'm unable to think for myself so i complied

Because I'm using Opera and have never had a problem with it.

Ok honestly,

What's Trump's endgame with North Korea?

Is something going to pop off?

Currently using Nightly. I have to get rid of chromium shit.

You seem to have stumbled upon the technology channel of an Icelandic horse yodeling bulletin board.

Maxthon is better

PC version is a little slow but takes lesser ram than chrome but actuality i like chrome better, if only one of my ramstick didn't got fucked, but android version of firefox is best

But I am and I do all my dev in FF since that more or less covers Chrome by proxy and I have 90+ percent of browsers covered. Also, I like the add-ons and I'm not autistic enough to stick with one live or die.

>Too lazy to migrate all my bookmarks
LOL, 2-3 clicks of the bouse...

IceCat, cuckface

How does Sup Forums feel about brave?

but how many clicks on the mouse?

chromium >> cuckfox

Because Mozilla is full of SJW's and Firefox has been going downhill because Gecko is an antiquated pile of shit that the current devs no longer know how to maintain.

>Devs can't use Gecko
>Devs can't code a replacement for Gecko
>Gecko is the problem

fucking millennials.

Cause it fucking suckjs.

Mozilla's corporate structure is the problem, Gecko turning into a pile of shit is just a side effect.

Never really liked Firefox. Moved to Chrome when Opera turned into a Chrom* skin because I just don't fucking care anymore.

M O Z A R T
O
Z
A
R
T

chrome is objectively better and faster according to benchmarks

Because they thought that killing 95% of addons was a good idea

what's the latest security/performance/antibotnet Sup Forumsuide for firefox?

One word. Opera.

Cause it sucks.

it crashes my x server whenever I drag a link, chromium doesnt do that

>I don't buy the stupid 'botnet' bullshit
It's 3rd parties buying your personal info from Google

It uses gtk file picker even when used in a qt environment

it detected i was a cis white male during setup and refused to install

Something being second to best surely doesn't mean it's unpopular

Not him, and normally I'd agree with you, but 75.1% compared to 14.1% is pretty cut and dry.

I do use it but I don't like it because of the fucking file picker meme

Because qutebrowser is a thing

/thred

im not fat

acts funny and sloppy after 2-3 weeks everytime i try out a new version until to the point it hangs because of too much bookmarks, then i reinstall chrome.

>Opera
Enjoy your Chinese botnet, cuck.

Who called? Also don't tell anyone that I'm here