What would you do if you discovered some world-changing technology?

Something from science fiction - that could open a space for humans - really fast moving from Earth to Mars f.e. What would you do? Sell it? Keep it for yourself?(Mining in space could make you first trillionaire in world history, but how to retain techology? - It's very serious question). Or you will be generous and give it to the world for free.
To be clear: It's just a mental experiment. I thought about this for a very long time, but I could not decide what I would do. Sorry for my english.

sell that shit to highest bidder + royalties

This

Jew the shit out of everyone

I would create a drone army and make people kiss the ring.

Opensource it and continue my miserable existence.

ppl wouldnt believ it and you would mysteriously disapear shortly after going public

I imagine it: Guys i just discovered techology of gravity manipulation, ho want to buy it? In how many hours does the government isolate you?

But after you opensource it life of every human would become more exciting.

Why the fuck is that ship built out of canal lifts?

What you mean wouldnt belive? You will release your work - Do not believe - check!

>Guys i just discovered techology of gravity manipulation

Set up shop on Mars, then abduct people from Earth, convince them I'm a god, and set up a theocratic martian state.

Demand that all the leaders of Earth submit to my rule. Every day that they don't, drop an asteroid on a major city. After a couple months, claim dominion over the earth and spread my gospel to the rest of the solar system.

Set up a dead man's switch to reveal the technology behind my miracles upon my death, let the morons figure out where to go from there.

this, but only after I'd made a buttload from royalties

If it would be health related like cure for cancer or something that would let jump humanity centuries into the future like fusion energy i would give it away for free but if we are talking about scientific and engineeric disciplines like a device that can connect your brain/consciesness with the Internet or nano technology i would definetly put under a patent and sell licences
I would spend a part of the money for personal use (villa, family, not having to work anymore) and the other part for funding science especially computer technology and space observation/travel
If i die before cryo sleep or cyborgs are a thing the rest of my money should go into a price like the nobel price

Just some pic from internet to ilustraite post, but tnx.

Sell it to the highest bidder
and use 50% of the proceeds to fund a breeding program for
upright-walking, hyper-intelligent cats.

I am not the jewest person in existence so I would probably open source it. It will significantly improve my life quality considering our society will get closer to becoming a Type I society on Kardashev scale.

Where do you get the money? You its you know but with some techology.

M8 the govt would probably employ you for big bucks

Stop reading conspiracy theories

Tnx. Very detailed.

It depents. If easy to replicate, creat a start-up and jew everybody up.

If not, throw into society and let goverments figure out.

publish it with solid proof that it works. wait for peer reviewing by other scientists. if it holds perhaps, you could (after one or two decades) be nominated for a physics Nobel prize. good ideas are worth nothing if there is not solid and verified proof.

i would patent it and rent very expensive licenses. Then continue living like a NEET

I didnt mean killing or something like this, its just common sense - The government of any country will want exclusive rights to the techology, so they will make sure that you cant open techn. to anybody.

Life is inherently meaningless, I'd use my technology to create suffering.

This.
Pic related.

I would be cautious as fuck.
Send it anonymously at different people at the same time from a fake adress.

It's like when you find money:
>find 20 bucks: "nice."
>find 200 bucks: "yay!"
>fins 200,000 bucks: stay the fuck away from the money, don't leave fingerprints and act like nothing happend..

The right answer

The only right answer

>What would you do if you discovered some world-changing technology
Keep it to myself because the jews will be out for my head.