1.Your cunt

1.Your cunt
2.Will you be fasting in Ramadan?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/gay-sex-causes-earthquakes-and-disgusts-allah-says-muslim-cleric-in-ghana-a7051336.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, I am not a retard.

lel no.
I don't even fast during the Holy Week

I already fasted before eastern, two times a year is to much

this would be perfect for my cut but i wouldn't be able to control myself when it's time to break my fast

The pic you attached proves otherwise

Flag
No, i always eat a Pig on Ramadan

Just what i need, to fuck my metabolism up

yes Mashallah

Nope. You tend to gain weight afterwards.

Absolutely heretical. Go pray the rosary.
Good lad.

This happens a lot and they end up getting fatter.

America
Mohammad was a bitch

pbuh

It can be tempting but you don't have to put too much food on the table. Just a serving enough for you

Canada

No familia, I would only fast for Lent

I've already got some weight I need to shift as I got lazy and love food. I think I'd end up like a landwhale.

>flag
>yes

Muslims

1. flag
2. inbetween meals, yes

Islam is hilarious at trying to "outdo" Judaism 2bh.

>sun currently rises at 4:12 and sets at 22:25
>the day will be even longer in June
I wonder if any muslims in Finland are hardcore enough to follow their own rules.

I visit /out/ fatty

1. Check the flag
2. No, I'm not a filthy Muslim #pork&beer4lyf

>Americans
>Fasting

>Flag
>lmaoing @ muslims rite now

Have fun living to 55 backwards hick

Elaborate m8

>millions of babies are born malnourished because their idiot moms fast during ramadan

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP

It hurts to pee when I fast :(

Isn't that good news?

isn't it haram to fast while you're pregnant, travelling, or sick?

>flag
no but I work for Mr. Khan so I have to eat my Mettbrötchen when nobody is around

I was wondering about that
Aren't we all traveling the path of life everyday ? Isn't out planet travelling around the sun at blazing speeds ? So why do they even have to fast ?

No you're just excused to not fast, you have to make up for it later tho

Of course, even though I don't really believe in Allah or whatever

>Muslim's greatest enemy is their own stupidity
Color me surprised

Logic does not apply in Islam, apparently
>independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/gay-sex-causes-earthquakes-and-disgusts-allah-says-muslim-cleric-in-ghana-a7051336.html

yeah sure

I only eat once a day a 3000 calorie meal in the evening, am i a honorary muslim now?

it is but they have to 1 up each other in how religious they are so we get these dumbass competitions about who is more muslim

Close enough

>race to extinction
Sounds like a sight to behold

Flag and ofc. Im ready for 17 hour days with 35C+%96 humidity.

wow really makes you think...
i guess im a #callerforcaliph now.

i fast every sunday so i get over 40 days each year. it counts like fasting whole year.

Muhammad wanted into monotheism - he tried to convert to Judaism but got rejected. And he didn't like Christianity, probably because they omitted all of the Old Testament, among other reasons (not wanting to be under authority of Popes and Patriarchs).

So he basically decided to make his own version of Judaism, except to even "outdo" it. Unlike with Christianity, he kept most of the important stuff like dietary laws and circumcision, but modified others to make it suit his goals better and seem "superior" to Judaism.

For example Judaism got three daily prayers - Islam got five.
Judaism fasts for 1 day - Islam for a month (but it's OK to eat after dark when nobody can see you). Same with holy places, Jerusalem got holy status to attract Jewish converts & etc.

No, I am Catholic not retarded.

Kek

>Muhammad wanted into monotheism - he tried to convert to Judaism but got rejected

need source

nah, even the ramadan is stolen.

their is a concept in judaism if you hade desire for women which you shouldnt have desire for you have to fast for 40 days. 1 fast a year is just basic thing.

some rabbies used to fast their whole live.

my longest fast was 3 days without any food but water. it is good cure against cancer cells(they die when you fast)

his quraishi trive worshiped Allah, while his uncle worshiped Al-Manat. the pagan arabs used to worship 360 idols, muhammad talked to jews and christians and listened to their beliefes and like the concept of monotheism, so he decided he will kill all idols except his own tribal quraishi, and created quran based on his tribes name.

he wanted to be a jew before, but jews arent allowed to convert ishmael(the wild beast) so he got butthurt and created his own judaism, based on stuff he heared.

Same but make that 40 degree Celsius

literally first time I'm hearing this, seems like likely since he was a trader but I'll need a source

imagine if Muhammed(Moische) was a Jew and spread Judaism as Islam was
beautiful

fuck off slimes. make your own islamic imageboard and leaf us alone

This is a japanese image board now

whito piggu go to reddit desu

muhammadin means "lovely one" in hebrew, his occupation with "merchant"

Chamudi

You mean 8 chong? It's boring and uninteresting

nah honestly, islam is shit y0

noachide or jew is best.

no but i may have to pretend to fast

such is life for apostate in sharia controlled zone