1440p@144hz

>1440p@144hz
>1440p ultrawide@100hz
>2160p@60hz

These seem to be the practical limits for retail monitors nowadays. What does Sup Forums consider to be the ideal monitor (for gaming or otherwise?)

Also, what would your dream multi-monitor setup look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=1488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

27in 1440p 60Hz IPS

27" 1600x900 60Hz TN complete with no VESA support and a wobbly stand.

33" 1488x1488 88Hz IPS

27" glass 4k 144Hz IPS w/gsync and vesa mount

this is a technology board not a politics board. u seem a bit confused

>
Can we post emojis now?

yes

Reporting in, fuck IPS glow though

5:4
1280x1024
75hz
Anything else is niggerland

5000x5000px@120hz IPS/plasma

Test test

1488 88H
U seem a bit confused

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=1488

6x 27" 2560x1440 165 Hz IPS panels with G-SYNC.
Arranged in a 3x2 layout with the bottom row being configured into one large viewport through Nvidia surround and the top row being standalone.
Mounted on a WSGF Mega Desk Stand v2 with the through-desk mounting kits.
Possibly delete the middle monitor on the top row to make room for a webcam, and rig up some kind of adapter to attach a microphone to the remaining VESA mount.

I want to ____ that fox

>Sup Forums
>ideal for gaming

>Even the slightest mention of anything to do with white people and newfags scream at you to go back to Sup Forums
holy shit I bet it feels great being a massive pussy

Bro. Bro. I hate those shit-skinned diaper heads just as much as you do. But dragging race into an unrelated topic and going out of your way to prove how white you are is obnoxious too. Prove your whiteness by being the better conversationalist, by being the more intelligent poster. Not by throwing it in our face every chance you get. Doing it like that makes you no better than the SJWs.

You want to jew that fox?

The ideal monitor is a pair of VR goggles. You then use virtual monitors of any size in the virtual world. I don't know why Sup Forums never does this.

30" 2560x1600 86Hz IPS
Literally nothing is better, this is the perfect monitor.

The iPhone 7's screen.

Like, holy fucking shit, that thing is amazing. Apple should outsource its tech wizardry to other companies. It's a crime keeping whatever fucking magic is happening down there from the rest of the world.

2560x1600 OLED or quantum dot some shit 120Hz is enough but freesync and a quick fullscreen response time is a must. Panels needs to be developed but this shit would be possible right now is fucking 16:9 didn't take off thanks to movies making too much money and controlling TV format, while neanderthals with immense monobrows claim that ultrawide is the "nature" human peripheral vision.

those new Quantum Dot 144hz Ultrawide Samsung displays.

Yeeesh. The best we got until OLED.

exactly what i use right now
perfect for old series but shitty for 16:9
Acer AL17