Post the building in which your cunt's leader lives. Our president lives in the White House

Post the building in which your cunt's leader lives. Our president lives in the White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chequers
op.no/kultur/bildeserie-fra-den-nye-statsministerboligen/g/1-85-3876537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Prime Minister lives here at No. 10

our PM's house in the front, and the football stadium of his own team in the back

"Statsminister" lives in "Sagerska huset", but the official leader is the king ofc.

Looks comfy

Do all PM's live in that house?

The king lives here, "Drottningholms slott"

The blue and lavender skyscraper in the center.

nah, in Hungary every PM keeps his own house, but the President has to live in this building during his presidency

quinta de olivos

Nice, not too far away from her dealer

>Her

Oficially that guy is a president now?

Looks really nice

Idk where Prime Minister lives, but this is where President resides

Downing street has multiple houses, number 11 is for the Chancellor of the Exchequer for example.
Also the PM gets chequers as a country retreat too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chequers

This is where our head of state lives. He only leaves it to go to other countries to apologize for Geman war crimes or to tell us to take more refugees into our homes and to share our wealth with them.

>that roof

Scotland's first minister gets this

Number 10 and Chequers are a bit underwhelming 2bh

Especially number 10, we could have had a palace built but instead it looks like some terraced houses painted black

The whole building?

Wtf? Fix your country m8...

Well it's the PM's residence, not the Queen's. Can't compare it to something like the white house.

Yes, Acting President

>we could have had a palace
Why tho? It's unnecessary. The PM doesn't need a palace he needs an office.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has a fairly grand building to entertain important foreign people, and our Head of State (the Queen) has plenty of palaces

looks like a plantation

very ugly

The summer house

Presidential palace in Helsinki city centre.

The Prime Minister lives in this house.

Shouldn't it be called the Black House by now?

>finland
>summer

current PM lives in an apratment here

It's the rainbow house

Finland summer is probably better than UK desu.

>Finnish summer: warm and sunny
>British summer: rain

>flag

he refuses to live here because it needs $10 million of work, these are unsuitable conditions for such a hard working and well respected man

My favorite one so far

Looks pretty underwhelming

Everything that Niemayer did is ugly

yeah but rent there is 2650 €, while PMs pay is around 3300 € and average salary in country is around 880 € so it should be luxurious apartmnet

It's pretty nice. Here are some pictures from the inside.

op.no/kultur/bildeserie-fra-den-nye-statsministerboligen/g/1-85-3876537

Casa de Nariño

He has this gated fortress in the middle of a forest.

>rent there is 2650 €

I want to become the head of state of Germany now

wait, wrong picture.
That's Chapultepec.

It's this one.
Still gated and secluded.

It's actually not though desu.

This is where our Minister-president is allowed to live.

>huge ass city in the background
>in the middle of a forest

It's going to rain on Tuesday tbf

Oh, I've got tricked by the Jews

This is where our king lives

Chapultepec forest.
That one used to be the presidential (and Imperial) residence until they built Los Pinos.
You have to keep people out.

>brazylii

God: Yo, Poland, what language u lads want?
Poland: JUST
God: Say no more bruv

Palais de l'Elysée, where the president lives and works. It's open to visit once a year (european heritage days, for which all museums are open and free)

Hello, do you mind if I tell you about your country?

One source of France's many problems is that your civil servants and government ministers spend all day in lavish palaces, this breeds a detachment between the elite political classes and the public.

Although in many countries (including the UK) there is a detachment, nowhere in the Western world is it so pronounced as France

It's 1 day.

We've got noun cases
Brazil= Brazylia
President OF Brazil= Prezydent Brazylii

Now that's where the prime minister is - Hôtel de Beauvau.

Probably true, who knows.

This is the Aspen Lodge. It's one of the buildings at Camp David, the President's country retreat.

God: Yo, UK, what language u lads want?
UK: uuuuuuh?
God: Say no more bruv

My queen lives here

I'm sorry for posting a themepark btw. I couldn't find proper pictures of the real backyard. This is the front side of the real one.

Wait what the fuck, I just searched for a better image and there is not a single high resolution image for Los Pinos, what is Peña hiding?

Forgot pic.

Here's an aerial view of the entire complex.

And here

And here in Scotland

I remember reading somewhere that downing street is a lot bigger than it looks. It's apparently a mini-palace that have several floors and connects to the Cabinet Office.

wew, that looks nice

Oh, and this little one in Ireland.

Dilma unfortunately was elected, but she's being impeached. During this time, Temer, her vice president, is excersing that role

I have no idea.
No images from Calderon or Fox nor anyone else's time, there's one with JFK and Lopez Mateos and I think that's the best resolution.
All the pictures are the same angle with no one on them, people walking through the forest or standing in front of the Los Pinos sign.

You're allowed to visit it.

forgot pic

>probably

It's completely true. Trust me, I'm British

Inside

because it's not her permanent residence, you can visit it most times of year

Would give muh islands/10

You already did ;)

That's Putin's residency-Novoogaryovo.

Is this one Medvedev's residence?

That's very humble

It's called "The Lodge" because it's where the PM lodges at, built in the 20s and still looks it tbqh. There's another house in Sydney that looks equally as terrible, it's on a very expensive bit of land in Kirribilli so it's called "Kirribilli House".

Doesn't look that great desu, bit like downing Street.. shite.

That's only the one of them. He has many residencies around the country.

I like it. It looks like a regular rich person's house.

With no taste?

If you looked at what our politicians are being paid you'd think there'd be plenty of money to build a newer house that befits the office but nope, they're hell bent on throwing millions at building new fences and buying new cushions and tables though

>plenty of money to build a newer house that befits the office
>that befits the office
>that befits the office
>... Prime Minister of Australia

Location and heritage. The Lodge is perfectly located for a PM seeking to do business in Sydney, with an enviable view of the harbour. most of Australia's government manses it's a double-whammy of heritage because the houses were often donated by wealthy families with their own history

the greedy old cow

kek

Why is downing street so shit wtf?

German chancellor resides here, pretty ugly desu