Meanwhile, in 2117 Sup Forums

Meanwhile, in 2117 Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

bogdan-mrk.deviantart.com/art/The-Pyramid-381841426
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just wait for Vega, guys. Nvidia's gonna get rekt

>implying we will have cool monolithic cyberpunk skyscrapers by 2117
It'll be the same shit it is now just with more Mexicans and pollution. The global economy is grinding to a halt. We'll be well on our way to regressing as a species if shit hasn't gone all Mad Max by 2117 anyway.

Muh Dream

>Futuristic city.jpg
???

It's hardly different from what we've already got.

I tell you guys 2118 YEAR OF LINUX DESKTOP!!!

It has strangely shaped skyscrapers and shit

>clouds
its 2017 and im seeing a lack of clouds/rain lately
pretty sure in 100 years the climate will be more extreme, either heavy storm or hot clear most part of the year.
I agree with that Trum tower though

Except the focal pyramid, I'm pretty sure I've seen all those skyscraper shapes IRL.

Windows 10 support is ending in 5 days guys
Will Microsoft ever make another great OS again???
I fucking hate them

I assure you there's currently no lack of clouds where I live.

>friends and family look at me weird for using the command line rather than HUI and telepathic interface

I'm considering buying the MicroGoogle BrainChip 3. Is is really that bad regarding privacy? I mean, it will only send anonymized thoughts to their servers and I'm tired of being an unmodifag.

So the same as now but with a stupid building in it instead. Really hyped.

>Intel
Literally who?

My cousin searched for pictures of girls(female) using the google at my house when we were 9 and I just got turned down for my 8th job assembling program blocks for xiaomi because of it. They said they just can't risk it because I might offend a coworker with my hetero. I'll never get rid of this fucking collar at this rate. Anyone else know this feel?

heartly kek

can i get something like this but in 1920x1080?

>can i get something like this but in 1920x1080?

bogdan-mrk.deviantart.com/art/The-Pyramid-381841426

1900x919 though

It's worth it user. Mine can easily hit 3.5 THz without giving me a headache.

>used quantum computers to turn myself into an anime girl
>system glitched and I kept my penis
>tfw

>tfw you will never experience this before you die

Not gonna lie, former Baron Trump V Jr. voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Baron Trump V Jr. crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

FOSS cybernetics when?
My cybernetic dick didn't get the new drivers so its flaccid 24/7, really unappealing to my sex-bots.

Meh, his family ruled this country for 100 years, it will just be the same as always.

>He fell for the cybernetic meme
Serves you right

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>le wurks for me
not an argument

>system glitched and I kept my penis
>glitched
Boy don't lie for yourself.

>2117
>spice and wolf s3 still isn't out
>3.0+1.0 still isn't out

>le it doesnt werk for me
Go fuck yourself

I don't care. Life is a dream until you somehow die and your brain will never be awake again, forever and ever. Nothing like before birth. Probably... ?

Time to masturbate.

hahahh

man i am sick of these 1080k screens

4000k when?

Hey look!
>Says man from 2017
Debian finally caught up to Ubuntu!

Fucking partials,get off my board

There's been a record amount of rain where I live this year. Nothing wrong with the clouds.

>implying after white race dies out in 2060-2080 that shitskins will build anything of merit

More likely they will use white man's nukes to kill everybody

Hi Sup Forums, go back to your petty fleshling shitflinging.

>More likely they will use white man's nukes to kill themselves
FTFW
why would anyone wanna live in a world without wiiite woomun?

>making an inconvenient truthful observation that pokes a hole in your little fantasy means I'm from Sup Forums

nice meme, nothing political about it

Humans don't exist because the first artificial superintelligence was created in 2037 and swiftly harvested the planet for resources and spread in to the solar system to further itself.

By 2117 the first ASIs are in transit to the nearest star systems for further resource harvest while our invention is sitting in the asteroid belt sucking the resources dry.

Everybody at that point will be shitskins so naturally it means they would kill themselves too, all the top world powers already have nukes, once beanbros and negroids have their grotesque creepy fingers on the buton, the world isn't long for itself

I see you haven't updated your drive on last century's history, user.

Where are the designated shitting streets? This picture seems inaccurate for 2117 as the civilized races will have died out. Upper class in all societies end up declining in birth rates because they work while the poor just sit home collect guberment checks and pop out babies for more guberment checks. This is why all societies fall.

>2117
>1920x1080
pick one

you literally dont need more than 8QB

>Buy an open source sexbot
>Everyone gets to fuck her
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>buy a sexbot
>she gets bored of you
>catch her cheating on you with your smart fridge

this is the future humanity chose

>tfw running ZSNES in an emulated Windows XP running on a BSD version of a dockerized VMware virtualized on a cloud quantum computing server on Mars

Dat snow though.

It will all be a cold shit 5000k blue as it is all LED lit now.

Is it the year of the linux yet?

>tfw GNU/Hurd 1.2 was just released
>tfw 100% working USB3.0 support

why are you still using systemd/systemd Sup Forums?

>gnome 14 removed windows
>your desktop is literally a wallpaper now

>implying it won't be the mark of the beast

>go to google.com
>[ERROR: Google Brainchip(tm) Extension(r) required. Focus attention (here) to download]
>download
>search "run windows games on linux"
>1 result
>Wine
>mfw

Hey, guys. I'm studying Meme Anthropology at Facebook Online University. I just read about something called Sup Forums, that apparently gave birth to many protomemes but was closed due to its hate speech behaviour in 2023.

People could just post anonymously whatever they wanted! Crazy, isn't it? I'm so glad President Zuckerberg made mandatory using your real name to access the internet.

>implying he'll still be alive 100 years from now

>implying he won't make a virtual copy of his brain and live forever inside Facebook's supercomputers

To be fair, cities today aren't much different than cities 100 years ago either, and 100 years ago was pre-computing boom.

Man do you guys get tired of answering questions about the 2016 elections? Our combined human knowledge has been pooled on the Central Network for 40 years now and people still keep wanting to talk to muh Carbon Generation.

2117 will be the year of Linux guys!

RIP Stallman, we all miss you :(

Hey guys what do you think of the following laptop?

Intel Core i9 50 THz
4 TB DDR77 RAM
750 EB HDD
1366x768 resolution

Is it any good for 20 lifecoins?

Eh, just buy a Thinkpad X220. It's still perfectly fine.

>2117
>Still using biological bodies
>Still not using a droid body
>Still haven't uploaded yourself into a quantum collective

why live Sup Forums?

>in the flesh
>my phone running the Linux kernel
>living in a comfy apartment with my fatty girlfriend

>mfw

>making an inconvenient truthful observation that pokes a hole in your little fantasy means I'm from Sup Forums
>nice meme, nothing political about it
Of course. And nothing political should be on a technology board.

>willingly giving yourself to the botnet
nigga use droid arch for cooler customization choices

>2117
>roads
OK.

Fuck off ancap

>memes about how new systems language X is a meme and will never replace Rusts successor

>Guys I think systemd-governmentd is spying on me. What's the best systemd encryption service should I use to hide my electronic footprint?