Technological marvels made possible by autism

McLenovo Pro x220

getting fucked by Apple isn't gay if you're rubbing a thinkclit, Sup Forums-kun ...

screen looks like shit, can't believe Sup Forums memes people into buying this crap

it's a 40kb jpeg taken on a phone u nigger. of course the screen looks like shit. this is an ips led, probably better than the dellshitware u run on your "modern laptop."

it doesn't even compare to a MacBook

but it has a thinkclit.

>having a touchpad so shitty that you have to include an alternative by default is somehow a positive

lmfao
judging a screens quality by a digital photo taken by a phone compressed into a jpeg

wew, you must feel so woke.

all touchpads are shitty, that's why the thinkclit is there at all. if it weren't patented every laptop would have a clit

>Implying

even Sup Forums's precious xps screen can't compare to a macbook, you really think your shitty cheap chinkpad's can?

they don't look any different

you're blind

Y-yeah! I didn't get m-memed! All these other anons are just blind, they just don't know what they're looking at, they don't understand!

annnnd you're apparently retarded too
don't bother replying, I'm done here

>judging a laptop by the "quality" of the screen
its all relevant you fucks

Uh... The lack of besel on the XPS screen is the shit. Dell has several displays they sell for the XPS including one that compares with the retina

>b-but muh bezel
typical retard who doesn't know any better
no bezel doesn't automatically make the panel better you moron

>It's all relevant
You sure you don't mean relative?
Hahahahahaha

>Thinking that the user's point was that the bezel improves the screen when he didn't imply that and only said it was a nice feature
>After strawmanning the bezel point, ignoring the actual point that there are several different XPS displays and there are Retina-like displays for sale

How much effort do you put into failing to have a discussion?

didn't even read this
dumb frog poster

Being psychologically insecure is not easy to hide. I sometimes try to convince myself I didn't hear something that struck a nerve.

And on top of that, frog memes don't die here. They're as basic as an Emoji would be to a millennial.

That fucking bezel ruins the camera. Also what about the huge chin on the bottom? Peel the skin off your dick

Laptops shouldn't have cameras anyway, they're personal computers, not phones
inb4 botnet

>I don't like feature, that means no one else should have it

>what is Skype
Do more thinking

Skype is worthless BECAUSE phones have the capabilities of computers now. Seriously. Just call them on the phone, the phone has a camera.

On top of this, it's severely botnet connected and bloated. I cannot think of a single situation where I was at my computer and didn't have a phone to facetime someone with.

Considering how little a laptop camera is used for non-Skype activities, it functions only as a peep hole for Pajeets at the NSA for 99% of the time it is powered.

Wow this the g I used to go on in the mid 2000s. Hateful nonsensical and pointless

What's all this programmer shit u guys talk about lately ;)

>phones have the capabilities of computers, so just throw away your computer
Woah golly gee let me find a fucking tripod to see my caller on a 5inch screen. There is a reason we do it in laptops, fucker.
>talking about Skype being a botnet
>what are other video chatting / video conferences services

Apple used LG IPS panels in some of the non-Retina Macbook Pros, but it's only the Mac owners who filed a class action lawsuit over the image retention problem that all of those LG displays have.

really makes you think...