THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PROGRAMMERS

If there were too many people becoming programmers, the wages would become less ridiculously elevated. They're still ridiculous, ergo more programmers are needed.

There's STILL not enough people to fill all the jobs. As computers continue to take over more and more industries, I only project the need for programming jobs to keep growing.

>tfw no pajeetina gf

Wow, you must be the smart kid in the class too see something so obvious. Do you got any more obvious statements you can tell me? I'm like super interested.

Programmers start out at like $14/hr tho

>Do you got any more obvious statements you can tell me? I'm like super interested.

Sure: You're a faggot.

I'm fine with that, I'd rather my wages be higher than lower.

Also programmers really don't get paid that much, almost everyone else just doesn't get paid enough. Don't fall for corporate bullshit.

There is no need for pajeets in USA. We have the money and the resources to train Americans.

This. Additionally, why would you want to bloat the market? It just makes it a race for the bottom in terms of the workforce, quality continues to go down, and you get paid less because you're replaceable by shit tier workers because they have "equivalent experience" on paper.

Programmers dont make shit tho

>some programmers get treated like humans at their jobs and get paid more than survival wages

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! THEY'RE SO SPOILED!

THIS

>If there were too many people becoming CEOs, the wages would become less ridiculously elevated. They're still ridiculous, ergo more CEOs are needed.

>ergo more programmers are needed.

Exactly. Programmers are needed, """""""""coders"""""""""""""""""" are not (and there is a plenty of those).

No difference

No, there aren't enough good programmers.

The real problem is that this view point creates less competent programmers. This is because universities will lower their standards due to pressure from the industries to get more people with CS degrees. In turn, jobs will then lower their standards just to fill positions to fulfill quotas.

they're working to replace us all with shitty WYSIWYG development environments they can train BAs to use in a week or two

>"THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PROGRAMMERS
>picture of '''''attractive''''' pajeetess

I vandar who are beings behind dis posst???

Found the retard.

This guy gets it

leave

There is no need for agricultural migrant workers. We have the money and resources to pay Americans 10x what the migrants get and therefore pay 10x what we currently pay for lettuce. America forst!

>look at me and my arbitrary distinction between equivalent words to make me feel part of the ingroup

There are way more than enough programmers. Business types and job security assholes who want to spend 18 years fixing bugs won't let us reach the levels of abstraction necessary to make software development easy.

We have the resources, the only problem is that Americans are untrainable.

>Americans are untrainable.

The whole American education system is shit from kindergarten to Uni. The best students at their universities are all foreigners (Chinese /Indian/Iranian)

Americans are dumb

you must think if an iphone was built in america it would cost 3-5 times the cost of the product... retards like you are killing the country.

>They're still ridiculous
Because any wage higher than "I get paid in credits for the company store" is ridiculously high, right?

private schools in the US are great.

there are not enough perfect programmers who would work 36/7 for 1 literal cent.

Only for the rich few who don't care about studying programming. They go study law at Harvard/Yale and cuck the normies.

>I want to be underpaid too
Kill yourself

If we tried to manufacture all of the precision iphone parts that are currently made in japan, germany, korea, etc. then it would cost 3-5x as much because we literally cant make those things. (Note that China doesnt do much un the equation, contrary to popular belief. We could probably do the chinese assembly work in the US but really, thats fucking peanuts.)

We have a political reality right now that is NOT geared toward educating and training americans in the jobs of the future. Instead we are stripping schools (our current education secretary and current proposed natl budget lolol) and turning our investments to the technologies of the past (coal and blue-collar bullshit).

The fact is, someone always needs to do those bullshit cheapo jobs and we are stupid for wanting to keep them in the US. Lets the migrants pick lettuce and the Indians make shitty web apps etc. Let American companies thrive on the global market by not forcing them to pick lettuce and make shitty apps more expensively than everyone else. We have been the most innovative and wealthiest nation for coming up on 200 years. If we start hiding in the corner, handicapping ourselves like stupid assholes, we fall behind.

two thirds of American computer science grad school students are foreign-born.

They also start out taking a week to do what an experienced programmer does in an hour.

>Indian women aren't se-

>muh Visual Basic

They've been trying for decades and even botching together simple phone apps still takes considerable coding.

Salaries should go down

CDN $13.5/hr*
Which is about $9.9/hr in burger.

That's just it though. The people aren't stupid, the schooling just doesn't tap into their potential half the time. Mismanagement of the education system has led to an absurd waste of talent.