Which nation's people hate themselves more? The italians or the french?

Which nation's people hate themselves more? The italians or the french?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mt2QuQcb2oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have never seen a self hating french so italy

A leaf

Italians don't really hate themselves. They hate each other based on region.

Pic related

You shouldn't base your opinion on what you see on Sup Forums...

this

all french are the most arrogant people in the world

t. duo-linguist in montreal

Brazilians.

There is no reasonable person that defends this shithole.

Why is every single Brazilian on Sup Forums a self hater

how dare you say something nice about brazil...etc

>Abbiamo bisogno di fare una canzone per insegnare altri italiani che siamo tutti uguali dopo tutto

t. Rocco Hunt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mt2QuQcb2oU

Whiny children who can't work to get out instead of that they go to Chinese cartoon blog to complain about it.

Yea, but italians are pretty annoying too. Especially those from St Leo.

Russian are worse than us Tbh.
People in France always complain and shit and shit, but all in all we just like to criticize anything.

Large class divide, us upper class brazilians are basically middle class by world standards. That means most of us don't indentify with the average brazilian, there is nothing really uniting us. Plus we are exposed to just how good the first world is.

When we say something bad about brazil it usually has to do with niggers and corruption, nothing we can really change by ourselves.

BASED GREECE

>Most arrogant: French
>Least arrogant: French

Wtf is wrong with my country

French but they'll never admit it

Why would the French hate themselves? France is seriously the best country.

Well among us we're pretty self haters but when foreigners talk shit about our country we defend it

I think that Portugal and Brazil win this contest.
Portugal has always been a really low self-esteem country and Brazil has the same attitude.
Most times they will fish for validation from powerful countries by any means necessaries. Brazilians take the validation issue way more seriously but Portugal isn't that better

How? France is legitimately the envy of the world.

>France is legitimately the envy of the world.
Don't let the Brits know

It's on a downward spiral
Sure we have all the amazing architecture, history, food, landscape etc and I love all this, but you just have to look at the current riots to know it's far from perfect and people are more and more pissed

You are clueless. Turks hate themselves more. Brazilians are the top self-haters i think.

Frenchies don't hate themselves though...

it's kind of like dark souls where the ruins of a once great civilisation is filled with sumhumans and monsters

The germans

Why don't people just climb over the walls and swimming??

The Sun will make us great again

I have hope in France, the greatest country, and the pinnacle of civilisation.

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

>Lives in France and still complains

Tbh, Central and northern europeans are like those fat SJW's that complain about gender identity and political correctness like it's the biggest issue of all times...
You guys should spend some time here (or in a slavic country, a balkan one preferably) in order to get the good ol' reality check

I'm not desperate either tb.h, I don't make any pronostic actually I think anything can happen and we're at a turning point of history

It's not perfect, Alberto. They have a pretty high crime rate because all of those Muslim and nig immigrants. Higher than any South Euro country.

I'm not hopeless either tb.h, actually I don't make any pronostics I think the world is pretty much at a turning point of history and anything can happen

Italy's is higher but most of the police is in cahoots with the mafia

Let us hope that France's future is bright. I will be studying then living there soon.

I never said we had it the worst, but we better complain now rather to wait for the country to become utter shit.

Where will you be ?

>Italy's is higher
Bullshit

Bretagne.

Not many immigrants there fortunately for you, it's a huuge leftist nest tho
But I'm confident you will like it if you can visit most of the region

Germans about themselves: most trustworthy, most compassionate, least arrogant

evetyone else about Germany: most arrogant

come on, think of all the extortion and drug trafficking going on, your former president is a criminal

Nice, thank you. Also, do you think I will struggle if I am only barely conversational in French? I hope to improve while I am there, because I have no one to talk to here. I am still doing everything I can in preparation though.

This, same for Germany and England though

>le Italian mafia is relevant in the 21st century meme

>do you think I will struggle if I am only barely conversational in French?

Depends, with young people and students you'll be able to use English in case of difficulties, but older people and rural places will be harder. But as long as you start with a few French words the people won't be cunts, just make sure to not lean too much on English, it's not a meme that to live here sooner or later you must eventually be able to speak the language, unlike places like the Netherlands where I've never met someone who couldn't speak English
I guess being in total immersion will make you progress ten times faster than learning in the States so it's good for you

the brazilians

Basically this. I receive as a senior engineer 9k BRL per month (~2,5 USD). I am like upper class in this shithole but I am not even able to buy shit that middle class in developed places does.

Moreover, this country is violent as fuck and I am always afraid of not being robbed or killed when I am coming home at night.

This is encouraging. Thank you.

Speak for yourself. I may live in a Parsifal shithole on the brink of civil war, but at least the people here actually given some opportunity to escape poverty and better themselves.

You're afraid of NOT getting robbed? Kek.

Armed guards.

No problem m8

I am in the third beer. Give me a break.