I'm a black male that planning on visiting Iceland and Croatia sometime this summer. How will I fare in these countries...

I'm a black male that planning on visiting Iceland and Croatia sometime this summer. How will I fare in these countries? Are they safe for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandreview.com/news/2015/07/23/man-arrested-allegedly-passing-hiv?language=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iceland is like Sweden on steroids, sans immigrants. Their women are notorious for fucking every foreigner that sets foot on their shores, that and chlamydia. Degenerate dystopia.

Croatia on the other hand, good luck negro.

>good luck

?
have you ever actually been to croatia ?
it is perfectly safe for all races

I guess you'd be relatively ok in Croatia.

Don't enter Serbia, though.

Eastern Europe is not a nice place for darkies.

Iceland is different but realize its very homogenous

Don't go to East Europe mate.

i am a muslim man who is looking for a good sex tourist destination

i will be visiting, thanks

I think the real question is, Are they safe around you?

lmao

Iceland is safe I think. I'm brown and I went there and nobody said anything

Have you ever actually visited Iceland? I doubt it. There are like many 2-4% of Icelanders who would fuck tourists, but the other 96% has a deep seated hatred for them

Or maybe it's just brits ...

I went there, I seen their news site also. Huge controversy over there about how a rape case (the suspect was a tourist) was handled.
If they don't say anything it just means they're not proactive. I could go to China and probably wouldn't get verbally assaulted, does that mean people in China like westerners?
Let's not forget that like 10% of their population are Polish immigrants. That should speak for itself about how much they judge other races, let alone tourists.

t. Petar "Niggerkiller69" Bogdanovic

>Niggerkiller69
haha

on't stapb anyone while there tyrone

stabbity stab

Here is a question I want to know, if they hate darker folks in eastern europe why do they go crazy for them in say USA (the women)?

Ps by darker I mean folks that look like indians/puertoricans/jewish/italian.

Will you let a trail of BBC seed dripping down the cunts of aryan girls all over viking Europe during your trips?

I can't answer you fully but..

I know like 3 women who migrated to UK to work. One has higer education, married a Pole and has a kid with him, two others had only highscool education, were from a tiny town, and one of them married a Pole and brought her parents over and the other is a bimbo.

From what I see the "why do they go crazy for.." is mostly like 15-20% of the women and most of them are those girls from rural areas, that are uneducated and just want a man, whatever race or faith he is. You need to remember they come from a tiny shitholes, their birthplaces look like post commie dumps, they never saw a tram in their life, let alone metro or a black guy.

This
It's what you get for having a long history of oppression by foreign forces. Just look at Ireland for one.

>icelanders
>platinum blonde
They actually have the least bright blonde hair out of all Nordics. The large majority are dirty blonde which is almost borderline brown.

I hope you are killed OP.

pretty much this

>anything east of germany
Yeah no

Black fellow here. As a brother let me advise you not to step a foot into any Eastern European country. They're no-go zones for people like us. It's only ok if you're going to sit at a beach resort where people from everywhere are, but if you're looking to travel and experience the country, then don't.

It's part of their culture, not getting beat up for being black in eastern Europe is disrespectful and borderline racist.

Iceland idk why would you travel to cold wastelands ?

Croatia everyone was nice and polite actually. MUCH more than here in Paris.
But I am white and visited with the whole family so there is that.

Make sure people can tell you are american.

they love americans more than they dislike black skin

This.

Show some cultural appropriation pls OP.

>I'm black

shiggy

icelandreview.com/news/2015/07/23/man-arrested-allegedly-passing-hiv?language=en

>the man in question is a Nigerian asylum seeker

You will be ok, icelandic chicks love the BBC but many of them have aids.

Iceland is voting a pirate party in

My cousin took me to plitvice in croatia and got scared of all the japs

Take what you will from that

Look up "Bring Black in Scandinavia" on Reddit.

Basically the guy had his dick wet the entire time, and women would just grope him at clubs. Fun read desu.

Eastern Europe is perfectly safe for niggers. Don't listen to the memes here.
People will watch you because of your skin problem but nothing more.
You can come to Serbia and Bulgaria too.
Have a nice trip!

White bitches LOVE the dark meat.

haha, nice one canada

You wouldnt fly so good.

Consider visiting Liberia or Sierra Leone instead, you willz be kangs there.

When you meet croatian girls just say you're half serbian and they'll start sucking your dick immediately, no joking.

>People will watch you because of your skin problem but nothing more.
kek

Not him but why?

I'm full serb but why's this?

>mfw literal niggers are posting on Sup Forums right now

>Don't enter Serbia, though

Serbs love gangsta rap

I think he was joking.

They'd probably bite it off.

It's the end of an era. Not only niggers, but there are taco's and muzzies also unironically posting on other boards...

Croatia is eastern europe but they are heavy tourist destination so they should be used to niggas.