Do you want to relieve the pain?

Are you interested in information that could fuck with a smartphone company I have information that could be of inconvenience a known company that I am interested in leaking to this board. Do you want to know more?

sure

Shoot it OP, and please back up your claims.

I need to know people are interested because I am risking my own personal life doing this leak.

Stupid frogposter

If I get enough people interested I will be making my leak in the following week. I need time to gather my evidence in a structured manner. I can't just risk leaking with backing.

I love role-playing

Without*

I can give you as much that It was to do with SD cards and connections.

You know the interest is there you cocksucker. You are just farming (you)s

No, I am actually in need of you. I don't want to say i need you as an army to shitpost this wherever, but I actually do. I need this leak everywhere and I can't risk it not being just that. I will explain in the leak if there is enough comments, but it won't be until next week. I know it's weak as shit to say that, but I can't risk it.

When does this board have the most traffic? Am I allowed to post leaks in other board without getting my IP banned?

All i need are "bumps".

Bump

I've honestly had it with smartphone companies fucking over the costumers, releasing new phones the next year and making complaints over older models forgotten. Not only in tech, culture and hype but even in the law. I am going to blow this whole fucking shit stained industry starting with a smartphone company, a small, but still part of the problem. Ripples will form of shitposting madness. Wake them up and make E.T phone home great again with just a one time payment of "bump"

Sorry for my english. I will try to do the documents better when i release.

It will not be released without interest. I need signatures and reposting or they will prune the shit out of me. I have no chance on my own against international companies. They have the same rights as humans

bump bitch
will definitely be looking out for something

Bup

I trust people to be better than them. This is our chance. What is there to lose? BUMP

Touch my keester!

You won my (You) and my bump

You better not disappoint us at this point

this op is faggot

Bump for interest

bump faggot

Bump

eh I'll allow 1 trash thread to survive for a .1% chance of payoff, fuck it
bump I guess

I'm sorry but there is no way I am posting this without more backing. I can post more information if it will help, but not much more.

Just
Do
It

bump and just do it faggot

so where is it

Nut up or shut up faggot

bump for falling for low quality YOU farming

give a date and time with time zone nigger

OP started a GET thread. Faggot is not going to deliver for sure.
Archive this thread by the way and just in case

yeah post more info

DO IT

Bump

post your shit you bitch. POST THE FUCK OUT OF IT

Sometimes I like to wear women's panties and walk around 5th Street!

don't forget to scrub meta-data leading to you

This

kden

here is (you)r bump

Inb4 it's an iphon8 meme bread

waiting

You managed to get interest with this thread. It has already 50 replies.

You are not going to get more attention if you post in a week.

read the 46 / 3 / 35 / 2
>35 posters

and is that not good?

Not saying that, just that posters are a better measure than replies.

do it you fucking faggot

Have a (you). Don't spend it all in one place.

leak that shit

New poster here, spit it out hombre

What is your threshold for unique posters?

Don't say you're going to leek information a week before you leek it unless you want to get caught. Leak it now or delete the thread until you are damn well ready.

just do it

Leak pls. thx

>SD cards and connections
Telcoms forward the contents of SD cards to the alphabet soup whenever you're data connected.
Doesn't surprise me. I'm sure a lot of people with nudes saved would be a little upset.
> a smartphone company, a small, but still part of the problem
tracfone, huh? It's the cheaper prepaid market that sells phones with SD card slots. As we have all bemoaned, most flagships these days don't have removable storage.

>Flagships don't have removable storage
Maybe 2 years ago but almost all flagships have SD support these days. S8, Moto Z, and OnePlus 3T to name a few

I was unaware. Thanks.
Still makes sense that whatever it is
it's more widespread on prepay phones just because of market share and the type that buy prepay.

being drawn up at we speak. Look out for it next week

*as we speak.

Definitely not that. Think small leak, but shittier.

okay guys

iPhones can be detonated remotely by the FBI using certain trigger codes. Apple knows. All iPhones are bombs.

JUST POST YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Everyone already knows that, nigger. Why else are macfags so scared to turn?

we've been bamboozled once again

We already read vault 7, user

OP is the biggest possible faggot imaginable. I hope you die alone with your worthless knowledge. sage.

It takes one to know one; this level of confidence however implies a higher knowledge.

kek'd and chek'd

Faggot

correlation =/= causation

while the confidence does make me hesitate on just calling this a (you) grabbing shit post. It doesn't take a psych degree to know that that is all it would take to make people think it is not a shit post.

regardless I'm interested. I'd bump 100 bait posts with the hope that maybe one was going to be a legit leak. Who knows maybe this is /our guy/

check'd

Assuming you do leak and you do split this shit wide open in a few weeks what sign will you provide in your dump to show that it was you who was here today?

How will we know and where can we expect to look for the dump when it does come?

you realize you're replying to bait right? and simultaneously being baited by OP.... this is some next level shit

oops meant to reply to

Jews were behind this post

If you had bumps you would be a toadposter.

underrated

Gib time, with timezone, and where it'll be leaked.